Re: My Boobies Again! -

M. Mitchell Marmel

Jan 20, 2005, 8:50:33 PM1/20/05
In article <95e4.1515...@wireless.sat2.pac.au>,
~Matilda~ <ti...@REMOVEmail15.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry I used the word boobies to get your attention

Nonsense. With as many boobs as there are in this newsgroup, you're
simply going with your core audience. ;)

-MMM-

John Urie

Jan 21, 2005, 9:27:20 AM1/21/05

Brian O'Connell

Jan 21, 2005, 5:28:05 PM1/21/05
"John Urie" <jtu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Salesman: (shouting) Albatross....albatross....albatross....
albatross....albatross...albatross....albatross....albatross
Man: Two good humors please.
S: I haven't got any good humors, I've just got this bloody
albatross....(shouts) Albatross
M: What flavor is it?
S: It's a bird mate, it's a bloody bird, it's not any bloody
flavor....(shouts) Albatross
M: It's got to be some flavor, I mean everything's got a flavor.
S: All right, it's blood albatross flavor, it's bloody sea bloody bird
bloody flavor....(shouts) Albatross
M: Do you get wafers with it?
S: Course you don't get bloody wafers with it, it's a bloody albatross
isn't it...(shouts) Albatross
M: I'll have two please.
S: I've only got one you cocksucker....(shouts) Albatross....albatross....
albatross....albatross

M. Mitchell Marmel

Jan 21, 2005, 7:40:51 PM1/21/05
In article <41F11148...@earthlink.net>,
John Urie <jtu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Good Lord, so THAT'S where Jeremy Hillary Boob, Phud, got his coloration!

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~ms538596/ys.html