Pictures from Trench's VampireFreaks.com page, please

Turin Aramaia

Sep 15, 2006, 5:40:52 AM9/15/06
The website deleted the account to relieve the pressure of the media madness off
their servers. Still, for those of us who want to see what was in the mind of
yet another loser, Kimveer Gill, we would like to see the page before it got
caught in the wave of media madness.

Was this guy a truly fan of Eric Harris? Not exactly role model material, having
fed worms ages ago. The only thing i still want from the guy is that
REALDOOM.WAD he was hyping about before he enacted it in real life. It's not the
UACLABS.WAD file, with its creepily altered textures. Those interested see
http://www.doomwadstation.com/rebdoom.html

I've played the same games he has, and more, and still I don't feel like
killing anybody. What's the point of making such a negative impact? And for
worse reasons, still?

I'd rather make an impact on the world through my philanthrophic efforts. You'll
hear about me when I am a success. That's how I'd like to be known.

jkelso...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2006, 8:31:38 AM9/18/06
Steve Huff's Crimeblog.US has some cached screen shots of his page, as
well as quotes from his journal entries.
Go To:
http://crimeblog.us/?p=105

jkelso...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2006, 8:34:03 AM9/18/06
Steve Huff's Crimeblog.US has cached screenshots of his page plus
excerpts from his journal. Go To: http://crimeblog.us/?p=105 Another
game Gill ws into was Go Postal http://www.gopostal.com/