the collection, dissemination, and protection of this
* information have not yet been settled, although the decision-making
* process is already fairly far along.
* If ITS lives up to the expectations of its developers then it will have
* implications for virtually everybody. Yet public awareness of ITS is very
* low, and awareness of the privacy issues in ITS is low even in the
* community of privacy advocates.
Could things possibly be on a worse track than they are now?
What is the government saying this is for?
In case the State of New York wants to drive to the State of California,
and be able to warn them that there is a traffic jam in the State of Georgia?
Time to get back to the Universal Biometrics / National ID Card.
Texe Marrs was a career Air Force officer who commanded a number of the NSA's
communications centers around the world. The General in charge of the NSA is
As with Canadian spy Mike Frost, Texe has second thoughts about it all.
He found out about a proposal called 'L.U.C.I.D.', which he refers to as
Lucifer's Identification system...a design to enumerate every human, t
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 5.4.9
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----