Do you want to rp? Add me!

the.pluma....@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2013, 7:03:10 PM8/26/13
Hello:

I am looking for males and females alike to roleplay, they have to be over 18 years of age. Add me: the.pluma....@gmail.com More about me: http://www.f-list.net/c/pluma

Please come with a few ideas to what to roleplay, note that I am open to all kinks but they have to be defined before the roleplay. I would like you to have a good level of english, at least 4,000 words understood. I am originally from Spain, and I am bilingual in english and in spanish. No latinos unless they speak english well. (Mainly because the Spanish from latinoamerica is not of my liking.)

Want to yiff? Add me.

Pluma.