The best proof about

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

Ernie

10 Sept 2011, 10:19:1510/09/2011
What I'm all about is to do a Google Image Search on me. Ernie

--
Hi, I'm Harry the Hairy One. I'm the mascot for The Hairloss Solution®.
I'm the hairiest "1" you'll ever meet:

And don't forget my other mascot, Plucky aka Plucky McPluck Pluck:
http://imageshack.us/f/199/mascotxn.jpg

David

11 Sept 2011, 11:15:3711/09/2011

Marcus

11 Sept 2011, 11:37:2411/09/2011
On Sep 11, 8:15 am, David <davi...@dr.com> wrote:
> Ernie wrote:
> > What I'm all about is to do a Google Image Search on me. Ernie
>
> You're a cocksucker!
>
> http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&q=ernie+primeau&btnG=...
>
> http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4132/ernieu.png

All ernie`s pictures should be searched with 'safe search' in effect.

Marcus

Ernie

11 Sept 2011, 15:14:2311/09/2011
The old pussy and asshole farrel from www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil
site was wrong about inhibiting dht and 5 a-r being the answer to AGA,
she is also wrong about my method not working, now let the lying
stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester
go finger herself, again. Ernie

Hunky Farrel

11 Sept 2011, 16:50:0111/09/2011
Ernie schrieb:
> What I'm all about is to do a Google Image Search on me. Ernie

ernie, is that me in the picture?

David

11 Sept 2011, 20:08:2011/09/2011
Is that why you're bald (2011)?

%

11 Sept 2011, 20:33:4111/09/2011
no , he's bald because he has no hair on his head area

Marcus

11 Sept 2011, 22:02:0311/09/2011
On Sep 11, 12:14 pm, Ernie <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 11, 11:37 am, Marcus <marcus_cox2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > You're a cocksucker!
>
> > >http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&q=ernie+primeau&btnG=...
>
> > >http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4132/ernieu.png
>
> > All ernie`s pictures should be searched with 'safe search' in effect.
>
> > Marcus
>
> The old pussy and asshole farrel fromwww.hairlosshelp.comsnake oil
> site was wrong about inhibiting dht and 5 a-r being the answer to AGA,
> she is also wrong about my method not working, now let the lying
> stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester
> go finger herself, again. Ernie

http://pdhomes.net/adult/ernie/thls.jpg

Before and after pictures confirm ernie`s method does not work.

She claims they are doctored, but remember, she claimed to be a doctor
herself.

Marcus

Ernie

11 Sept 2011, 22:17:3011/09/2011
> Marcus- Hide quoted text -

The honest and intelligent members know that I have never claimed to
be a doctor, that is another of her lies. But we remember the picture
she had at her www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil site of a man standing
there with a white smock on and a dr's instrument hanging over her
shoulder. Now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit

%

11 Sept 2011, 22:33:1411/09/2011
this won't stop you from being bald

Marcus

11 Sept 2011, 22:32:4711/09/2011
> > she had at herwww.hairlosshelp.comsnake oil site of a man standing
> > there with a white smock on and a dr's instrument hanging over her
> > shoulder. Now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit
> > and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
>
> this won't stop you from being bald

Nothing could stop ernie from being bald at this point. She wasted too
much time and hair with her crazy method.

She `might` have a chance of controlling her mental illness if she
would start taking her anti-psychotic medications, but she better
start before it is too late.

Marcus

%

11 Sept 2011, 22:57:4311/09/2011
even if he did he'd still be bald that stuff makes your hair fall out

Ernie

12 Sept 2011, 09:26:2712/09/2011
> > > she had at herwww.hairlosshelp.comsnakeoil site of a man standing
> > > there with a white smock on and a dr's instrument hanging over her
> > > shoulder. Now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit
> > > and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
>
> > this won't stop you from being bald
>
> Nothing could stop ernie from being bald at this point. She wasted too
> much time and hair with her crazy method.
>
> She `might` have a chance of controlling her mental illness if she
> would start taking her anti-psychotic medications, but she better
> start before it is too late.
>
> Marcus- Hide quoted text -

The ng knows that the old pussy and asshole farrel is the only she
here, and that she was proven wrong about inhibiting dht and 5 a-r
being the answer for AGA, she was also proven wrong about my method
not working, now let the lying stupid whinng cowardly vile HUNK of

Marcus

12 Sept 2011, 12:03:0412/09/2011

> > > this won't stop you from being bald
>
> > Nothing could stop ernie from being bald at this point. She wasted too
> > much time and hair with her crazy method.
>
> > She `might` have a chance of controlling her mental illness if she
> > would start taking her anti-psychotic medications, but she better
> > start before it is too late.
>
> > Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> The ng knows that the old pussy and asshole farrel is the only she
> here, and that she was proven wrong about inhibiting dht and 5 a-r
> being the answer for AGA, she was also proven wrong about my method
> not working, now let the lying stupid whinng cowardly vile HUNK of
> shit and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

No, Farrel does not even post here any more under any name and Farrel
is a he.

She was not proven wrong.

You method was proven not to work.
The un-doctored pictures of her before (with wart) & after show us
you
has lost hair with her snake oil.
http://pdhomes.net/adult/ernie/thls.jpg

Unless you can post the so-called original pictures, we will assume
these pictures were not doctored.

You know you can`t because you are caught in another of your lies.

Marcus

Ernie

12 Sept 2011, 14:31:1212/09/2011

> > > Nothing could stop ernie from being bald at this point. She wasted too
> > > much time and hair with her crazy method.
>
> > > She `might` have a chance of controlling her mental illness if she
> > > would start taking her anti-psychotic medications, but she better
> > > start before it is too late.
>
> > > Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> > The ng knows that the old pussy and asshole farrel is the only she
> > here, and that she was proven wrong about inhibiting dht and 5 a-r
> > being the answer for AGA, she was also proven wrong about my method
> > not working, now let the lying stupid whinng cowardly vile HUNK of
> > shit and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
>
> No, Farrel does not even post here any more under any name and Farrel
> is a he.
>
> She was not proven wrong.
>
> You method was proven not to work.
> The un-doctored pictures of her before (with wart) & after show us
> you
> has lost hair with her snake oil.http://pdhomes.net/adult/ernie/thls.jpg

> Unless you can post the so-called original pictures, we will assume
> these pictures were not doctored.
>
> You know you can`t because you are caught in another of your lies.
>
> Marcus- Hide quoted text -

Are we supposed to believe anything posted by the crazy old pussy and
asshole farrel when she can't even tell the difference between a mole
and a wart, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of

Marcus

13 Sept 2011, 03:44:3913/09/2011

ernie does not want to both to argue the fact that her after picture
clearly shows she is still bald.

Instead, she wants to argue about the growth on her bald head being a
wart or a mole.

Marcus

Ernie

13 Sept 2011, 14:45:3313/09/2011
> Marcus- Hide quoted text -

Does anybody believe the doctored pics at her fake page by the crazy
old pussy and asshole farrel who can't tell the difference between a
mole and a wart? Now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK

Marcus

13 Sept 2011, 19:22:4213/09/2011

The pictures are not doctored. Post the originals again then if you
claim they were. If not, just admit what we already all know.

You are still balding and your method is a total failure.

Marcus