It is not gay

Ernie

Sep 9, 2011, 7:20:14 AM9/9/11
To pluck another's pubic and anal hairs (even with one's teeth) if it is
done in the interest of science.

I once lived in a large apartment complex for seven years that would not
allow sharp objects (i.e. no tweezers). What was I supposed to do? Ernie

Ernie

Sep 9, 2011, 12:11:32 PM9/9/11
It is not gay for the frustrated old pussy and asshole farrel from
www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil site to do so, mind you if she were a
man it would be gay for her to do so. Nice to know they are allowing
the inmates to do science research at the mental institutions, I was
wodering where Al Gore was getting his man made global warming
bullshit. Now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit
and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

Marcus

Sep 9, 2011, 2:14:21 PM9/9/11
On Sep 9, 9:11 am, Ernie <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 9, 7:20 am, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
>
> > To pluck another's pubic and anal hairs (even with one's teeth) if it is
> > done in the interest of science.
>
> > I once lived in a large apartment complex for seven years that would not
> > allow sharp objects (i.e. no tweezers).  What was I supposed to do? Ernie
>
> It is not gay for the frustrated old pussy and asshole farrel fromwww.hairlosshelp.comsnake oil site to do so, mind you if she were a
> man it would be gay for her to do so. Nice to know they are allowing
> the inmates to do science research at the mental institutions, I was
> wodering where Al Gore was getting his man made global warming
> bullshit. Now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit
> and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

You were `wodering`?

Was that when you were in the mental institution?

They let you out way too early.

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 9, 2011, 7:12:35 PM9/9/11

>You were `wodering`?

>Was that when you were in the mental institution?

>They let you out way too early.

>Marcus

Everyone knows that farrel posted that crap. That saying that I lived in a
large apartment complex is not misrepresentation compared to what the
prosecution lied about me. Ernie

Ernie

Sep 9, 2011, 11:00:47 PM9/9/11
On Sep 9, 2:14 pm, Marcus <marcus_cox2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 9, 9:11 am, Ernie <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 9, 7:20 am, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
>
> > > To pluck another's pubic and anal hairs (even with one's teeth) if it is
> > > done in the interest of science.
>
> > > I once lived in a large apartment complex for seven years that would not
> > > allow sharp objects (i.e. no tweezers).  What was I supposed to do? Ernie
>
> > It is not gay for the frustrated old pussy and asshole farrel fromwww.hairlosshelp.comsnakeoil site to do so, mind you if she were a
> > man it would be gay for her to do so. Nice to know they are allowing
> > the inmates to do science research at the mental institutions, I was
> > wodering where Al Gore was getting his man made global warming
> > bullshit. Now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit
> > and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
>
> You were `wodering`?
>
> Was that when you were in the mental institution?
>
> They let you out way too early.
>
> Marcus

The crazy old pussy and asshole farrel is pissed of because she is
still in the mental institution, now let the lying stupid whining

Marcus

Sep 10, 2011, 1:47:10 AM9/10/11
On Sep 9, 8:00 pm, Ernie <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 9, 2:14 pm, Marcus <marcus_cox2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > It is not gay for the frustrated old pussy and asshole farrel fromwww.hairlosshelp.comsnakeoilsite to do so, mind you if she were a

> > > man it would be gay for her to do so. Nice to know they are allowing
> > > the inmates to do science research at the mental institutions, I was
> > > wodering where Al Gore was getting his man made global warming
> > > bullshit. Now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit
> > > and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
>
> > You were `wodering`?
>
> > Was that when you were in the mental institution?
>
> > They let you out way too early.
>
> > Marcus
>
> The crazy old pussy and asshole farrel is pissed of because she is
> still in the mental institution, now let the lying stupid whining
> cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester go finger
> herself, again. Ernie

We do not know where Farrel is. He stopped posting here years ago.

We do know you live in a shitty little trailer.

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 10, 2011, 8:37:10 AM9/10/11
On Sep 10, 1:47 am, Marcus <marcus_cox2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 9, 8:00 pm, Ernie <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > You were `wodering`?
>
> > > Was that when you were in the mental institution?
>
> > > They let you out way too early.
>
> > > Marcus
>
> > The crazy old pussy and asshole farrel is pissed of because she is
> > still in the mental institution, now let the lying stupid whining
> > cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester go finger
> > herself, again. Ernie
>
> We do not know where Farrel is. He stopped posting here years ago.
>
> We do know you live in a shitty little trailer.
>
> Marcus- Hide quoted text -

Sure you crazy old pussy and asshole farrel, sure, now go finger
yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and
convicted child molester farrel. Ernie

Marcus

Sep 10, 2011, 10:53:49 AM9/10/11
On Sep 10, 5:37 am, Ernie <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 10, 1:47 am, Marcus <marcus_cox2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > The crazy old pussy and asshole farrel is pissed of because she is
> > > still in the mental institution, now let the lying stupid whining
> > > cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester go finger
> > > herself, again. Ernie
>
> > We do not know where Farrel is. He stopped posting here years ago.
>
> > We do know you live in a shitty little trailer.
>
> > Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> Sure you crazy old pussy and asshole farrel, sure, now go finger
> yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and
> convicted child molester farrel. Ernie

You keep showing us you are the crazy one.

I am Marcus, not Farrel.

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 10, 2011, 1:18:53 PM9/10/11
On Sep 10, 10:53 am, Marcus <marcus_cox2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 10, 5:37 am, Ernie <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > We do not know where Farrel is. He stopped posting here years ago.
>
> > > We do know you live in a shitty little trailer.
>
> > > Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> > Sure you crazy old pussy and asshole farrel, sure, now go finger
> > yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and
> > convicted child molester farrel. Ernie
>
> You keep showing us you are the crazy one.
>
> I am Marcus, not Farrel.
>
> Marcus- Hide quoted text -

We all saw the crazy old pussy and asshole farrel admit who she was in
an earlier post, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK

Marcus

Sep 10, 2011, 3:22:47 PM9/10/11

No, `we` did not see any such thing.

Why can you not tell the truth?

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 11, 2011, 12:11:12 AM9/11/11
We saw it, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit
and convicted child molester farrel go finger herself again. Ernie

Marcus

Sep 11, 2011, 3:57:06 AM9/11/11
No, that is not possible as he has not posted here in years.

Just another example of ernie making up shit and not proving it.

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 11, 2011, 10:10:39 AM9/11/11
The crazy old pussy and asshole farrel was proven wrong about
inhibiting dht and 5 a-r being the answer for AGA, and she was proven
wrong about my method not working, now let the lying stupid whining