Experimentation '92-'99

1 view

Ernie

Sep 8, 2011, 6:50:04 PM9/8/11
I performed seven years of experimentation in closed in quarters with
agreeable roommates.

In '92 I started my experiments by first plucking their asses clean of ass
hair.

Then I just plucked the left ass cheek weekly while I watched the hairs on
the right ass check grow at twice the rate. Within a few weeks my roommates
butts were extremely hairy and fast.

The place where I lived at the time would not allow sharp objects, so
tweezers were out. So I had to use my teeth. Worth the effort to cure hair
loss. Ernie

--
Hi, I'm Harry the Hairy One. I'm the mascot for The Hairloss Solution®.
I'm the hairiest "1" you'll ever meet:

And don't forget my other mascot, Plucky aka Plucky McPluck Pluck:
http://imageshack.us/f/199/mascotxn.jpg

Ernie

Sep 8, 2011, 8:12:42 PM9/8/11
Another confession by the frustrated old pussy and asshole farrel
using my name, to see more of her idiocy go to her www.hairlosshelp.com
snake oil site. Now let the lying stupid whining cowardly forger, vile
HUNK of shit and convicted child molester go finger herself, again.
Ernie

Marcus

Sep 9, 2011, 7:21:12 AM9/9/11
Someone has to be honest using your name.

We all know that you never are.

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 9, 2011, 12:27:34 PM9/9/11
> Marcus- Hide quoted text -

You just saw an example of how twisted the frustrated old pussy and
asshole farrel from www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil site is, she claims
that posting using someone elses names is being honest, now let the
lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child

Marcus

Sep 9, 2011, 1:58:13 PM9/9/11
> asshole farrel fromwww.hairlosshelp.comsnake oil site is, she claims
> that posting using someone elses names is being honest, now let the
> lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child
> molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

There is another example of asshole ernie twisting the what I wrote
because she can not stand the truth,

I wrote `Someone has to be honest using your name.`

I did not say it WAS honest to post using your name, just what they
posted was honest. Something you never do using your name, if you even
are the real ernie primeau. You can`t even prove that you are.

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 9, 2011, 11:09:53 PM9/9/11
> > asshole farrel fromwww.hairlosshelp.comsnakeoil site is, she claims
> > that posting using someone elses names is being honest, now let the
> > lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child
> > molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
>
> There is another example of asshole ernie twisting the what I wrote
> because she can not stand the truth,
>
> I wrote `Someone has to be honest using your name.`
>
> I did not say it WAS honest to post using your name, just what they
> posted was honest. Something you never do using your name, if you even
> are the real ernie primeau. You can`t even prove that you are.
>
> Marcus- Hide quoted text -

We have never seen an honest post from the crazy old pussy and asshole
farrel using any name, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile

Marcus

Sep 10, 2011, 1:48:40 AM9/10/11
> > > asshole farrel fromwww.hairlosshelp.comsnakeoilsite is, she claims

> > > that posting using someone elses names is being honest, now let the
> > > lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child
> > > molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
>
> > There is another example of asshole ernie twisting the what I wrote
> > because she can not stand the truth,
>
> > I wrote `Someone has to be honest using your name.`
>
> > I did not say it WAS honest to post using your name, just what they
> > posted was honest. Something you never do using your name, if you even
> > are the real ernie primeau. You can`t even prove that you are.
>
> > Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> We have never seen an honest post from the crazy old pussy and asshole
> farrel using any name, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile
> HUNK of shit and convicted child molester go finger herself, again.
> Ernie

You do not see very well then.

You do not smell very good either.

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 10, 2011, 8:42:52 AM9/10/11

> > > There is another example of asshole ernie twisting the what I wrote
> > > because she can not stand the truth,
>
> > > I wrote `Someone has to be honest using your name.`
>
> > > I did not say it WAS honest to post using your name, just what they
> > > posted was honest. Something you never do using your name, if you even
> > > are the real ernie primeau. You can`t even prove that you are.
>
> > > Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> > We have never seen an honest post from the crazy old pussy and asshole
> > farrel using any name, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile
> > HUNK of shit and convicted child molester go finger herself, again.
> > Ernie
>
> You do not see very well then.
>
> You do not smell very good either.
>
> Marcus- Hide quoted text -

Babble on you crazy lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit
and convicted child molester farrel from www.hairlosshelp.com snake
oil site. Ernie

Marcus

Sep 10, 2011, 9:59:27 AM9/10/11
The only time I post `babble` is when I quote one of your posts
erniebald.

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 10, 2011, 1:23:06 PM9/10/11
Babble on you crazy old pussy and asshole farrel, now go finger
yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK shit and
convicted child molester. Ernie

Marcus

Sep 10, 2011, 3:24:23 PM9/10/11

You want me to quote more of your posts?

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 11, 2011, 12:18:53 AM9/11/11
Sure, let the crazy old pussy and ashole farrel do it, now let the

Marcus

Sep 11, 2011, 4:02:38 AM9/11/11
How could I let Farrel do it?

You want to talk to him, contact him yourself.

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 11, 2011, 10:18:40 AM9/11/11
The crzy old pussy and asshole farrel was proven wrong about
inhibiting dht and 5 a-r being the answer for AGA, and she was proven
wrong about my method not working, now let the lying stupid whining
cowardly vile HUNk of shit and convicted child molester go finger
herself, again. Ernie

Marcus

Sep 11, 2011, 11:47:49 AM9/11/11
crzy?

HAHAHA

ernie has not proven ANY of her claims.

Her method does not work - see for yourself -

http://pdhomes.net/adult/ernie/thls.jpg

before (with wart) / after picture of ernie.

Notice - far less hair in the after picture.

ernies method is a failure.

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 11, 2011, 3:30:04 PM9/11/11
The crazy old pussy and asshole farrel was proven wrong about
inhibiting dht and 5 a-r being the answer for AGA, she is also wrong
about my method not working, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly

Marcus

Sep 11, 2011, 3:47:04 PM9/11/11
proof asshole ernie`s method does not work.
http://pdhomes.net/adult/ernie/thls.jpg
1 before (with wart) + 1 after picture = 1 bald ernie.
un-doctored pictures - No shell game
shows us all we need to know.
.
Marcus

Ernie

Sep 12, 2011, 9:34:31 AM9/12/11
> proof asshole ernie`s method does not work.http://pdhomes.net/adult/ernie/thls.jpg
> 1 before (with wart) + 1 after picture  = 1 bald ernie.
> un-doctored pictures -  No shell game
> shows us all we need to know.
> .
> Marcus- Hide quoted text -

We all saw the crazy old pussy and asshole farrel admit in an earlier
post using my name that she dotors my pics, now let the lying stupid

Marcus

Sep 12, 2011, 12:07:03 PM9/12/11
dotors?

HAHAHA.

That maybe true, but these pictures here are not doctored.

http://pdhomes.net/adult/ernie/thls.jpg

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 12, 2011, 2:42:11 PM9/12/11
Are we supposed to believe anything posted by the old pussy and
asshole farrel when she can't tell the difference between a mole and a
wart, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and