收件者:

Ernie

未讀,
2011年11月10日 晚上8:43:472011/11/10
收件者:
On Nov 10, 7:54 pm, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> Funkytown? Ernie
>
> http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4717/ernieplug.png

Is anybody stupid enough to believe anything posted by the crazy old
pussy and asshole farrel, here, or at her www.hairlosshelp.com snake
oil site after seeing her silly posts using my name. Now let the lying
stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester
go finger herself, again. Ernie

Marcus

未讀,
2011年11月10日 晚上9:38:312011/11/10
收件者:
ernie likes to play with her hairy one.

Marcus

Ernie

未讀,
2011年11月11日 清晨6:38:182011/11/11
收件者:
Is anybody going to believe anything posted by the crazy old pussy and
asshole farrel after seeing her lie about a mole being a wart? Now let

%

未讀,
2011年11月11日 上午10:27:392011/11/11
收件者:
yes lots of people are going to believe farrel its you that no one believes
, idgit

Hunky Farrel

未讀,
2011年11月11日 下午1:14:512011/11/11
收件者:
Ernie schrieb:
what is it wich you wanting farrel to finger himself? you like to watch?

%

未讀,
2011年11月11日 下午1:26:332011/11/11
收件者:
he likes to lick the finger after

Ernie

未讀,
2011年11月11日 下午2:55:242011/11/11
收件者:
The crazy old pussy and asshole farrel was proven wrong about
inhibiting dht and 5 a-r being the answer for AGA, and she was proven
wrong about my method not working, now let the lying stupid whining

%

未讀,
2011年11月11日 下午4:29:582011/11/11
收件者: