JABFLA......

The old geezer

Apr 25, 2021, 2:49:26 PM4/25/21
Duz anyone ever play this lp/cd anymore???

The old Geezer

Martin Gregorie

Apr 25, 2021, 3:55:51 PM4/25/21
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 11:49:24 -0700, The old geezer wrote:

> Duz anyone ever play this lp/cd anymore???

Yes! Not as often as I should/could since its the probably the best
version of BTM and EAYK always makes me grin.

I remember a while ago a friend and I were going to Holland for a weekend
international model flying contest at Arnhem and were listening to JABFLA
while waiting for the car ferry to be ready to board. As we drove on, the
end of BTM was playing and we drove past the dockhands howling with
laughter as FZ reminded us not to fuck with a mountain and, IIRC, since
EAYK was playing by the time we'd parked on the ship, we waited for it to
end before getting out of the car and heading upstairs for a beer. The
ferry trip was an overnighter from Sheerness to the Hook of Holland.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org

The old geezer

May 2, 2021, 9:02:22 AM5/2/21
On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 3:55:51 PM UTC-4, Martin Gregorie wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 11:49:24 -0700, The old geezer wrote:
>
> > Duz anyone ever play this lp/cd anymore???
> >
> Yes! Not as often as I should/could since its the probably the best
> version of BTM and EAYK always makes me grin.

I still listen to it about once a year! Still get a kick out of it! Flo & Eddie's ad libbing is fantastic.

The Old Geezer