Frank has been more productive since he died

Bice

Apr 7, 2023, 9:59:58 AM4/7/23

I was looking at the Zappa discography listed in Wikipedia today, and
it hit me that with the release of Mudd Club/Munich last month they
now list more posthumous releases (63) than albums Frank released
while he was alive (62).

-- Bob

Message has been deleted

Bice

May 18, 2023, 7:06:55 AM5/18/23
On Tue, 16 May 2023 15:40:32 -0700 (PDT), brain- police-
<milambera...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Zappa was a consumma=
>te businessman and I'm sure leaving the business to his family was a delibe=
>rate choice.

Actually, he told Gail to sell the vault and get out of the music
business after he was gone. See:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-sep-21-ca-zappa21-story.html

Third paragraph from the bottom:

"Years ago my husband said, 'Sell everything and get out of this
horrible business.' Did I listen? No. I tried. I really tried. But I
realized early on that I have to defend his right to have been here in
the first place," Gail says.

-- Bob