It's a shame seeing so much history here overwritten by spam

brain- police-

May 16, 2023, 6:49:44 PM5/16/23
I'm a younger guy with a lot of experience with social media, google etc. It's a shame seeing all the spam here. If any of the mods want a hand cleaning up let me know.

Nil

May 17, 2023, 7:15:33 PM5/17/23
On 16 May 2023, brain- police- <milambera...@gmail.com> wrote
in alt.fan.frank-zappa:

> I'm a younger guy with a lot of experience with social media,
> google etc. It's a shame seeing all the spam here. If any of the
> mods want a hand cleaning up let me know.

There are no mods. This is a public, global, decentralized,
unsupervised discussion group. Take it as is or leave it. If there were
any actual discussion going on, you could use your newsreader program
to filter out some or all the unwanted stuff, but since nothing else is
going on here, it's not going to get you much.