Question about publishing Zappa lyrics

mcv pcr

Jul 25, 2022, 4:15:45 AM7/25/22
Hi there,
I translated into Catalan up to 15 Zappa albums and there is a publishing house that would like to publish them.
The problem is that we've already sent two messages to Ahmet Zappa asking for permission to publish and got no response...
Could someone guide me on this issue? Do you know who we should contact to get consent to publish these lyrics?
Obviously, my only intention is to spread Zappa's work in the Catalan cultural context!
Thanks for any response!

Gourbi

Jul 25, 2022, 5:10:20 AM7/25/22
With the new development--Frank Zappa's entire catalog being sold to
Universal Music--my guess would be that you might need to contact
someone at UMG.

Miquel Codina

Jul 26, 2022, 7:17:00 AM7/26/22
Thank you Gourbi. We'll follow your advise...

El dia dilluns, 25 de juliol de 2022 a les 11:10:20 UTC+2, Gourbi va escriure: