Stinkfoot Orchestra with Napoleon Murphy Brock

Snork

Jan 15, 2022, 2:47:10 AM1/15/22
Just got back from this 2 hour show. Really incredible performance and setlist. Heavily featured material from 1972-1975 with a few outliers.

They are based in San Jose and I had intended to see them right when Covid first shut everything down, so I missed that because it didn't happen, then they played in September of last year which I missed because I wasn't paying attention.

Don't know any of their names but a huge band.

Keyboardist/vocalist is the leader.
Drums, bass, guitar.
Percussionist.
6 piece horn/woodwind section not including NMB.
3 background vocalists.

Interesting to compare them to Dweezil's outfit, biggest difference is that Napoleon is a much better front man than Dweezil or anyone DZ has ever had as a vocalist that I've seen. If you've seen NMB on the Roxy videos, he's still got all the moves and he must be 75 at least.

A really, really, excellent show.