A Google Csoportok már nem támogatja az új Usenet-bejegyzéseket és -feliratkozásokat. A korábbi tartalmak továbbra is megtekinthetők.

Zappa Poster.

1 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

farbr...@hotmail.com

olvasatlan,
2008. szept. 23. 1:01:062008. 09. 23.
http://farbror-sid.se/b/posts/view/491/

Anyone seen this poster before or know anything about it... the size
is 91 x 61 cm. I remember it came from an LP, or think it must came
from an LP because it's fold in a very "neat" way... 30,5 x 30,5 and
it fit inside an LP album... I think it came from an LP i bought in
the early or mid 70s.
I know i never bought it as a poster or it don't came with a
magazine... i have the poster since 1974-75?

(the speak-ballon at the left side is photoshop't by me... and is not
on the original, i also cut of a bit around the poster in photoshop.)

Gary

olvasatlan,
2008. szept. 23. 12:39:022008. 09. 23.
I've seen it before, and the only thing that comes to mind was that it
had something to do with the Mother's 10th anniversary? But I don't
think it was ever included in an LP.

Frunobulax

olvasatlan,
2008. okt. 1. 1:48:532008. 10. 01.