WHO IS RICKY LANCELOTTI?

Mikael Henningsson

Feb 7, 1995, 12:01:26 PM2/7/95
Can anyone tell me somthing about Ricky Lancelotti. He sings on "fifty-
fifty at the Overnite Sensation album.

Mikael H
Umeå
Sweden

spb...@ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu

Feb 7, 1995, 3:24:01 PM2/7/95
Mikael Henningsson <Mikel.He...@apsy.umu.se> writes:
>Can anyone tell me somthing about Ricky Lancelotti. He sings on "fifty-
>fifty at the Overnite Sensation album.

He is also on "Zomby Woof." Michael Gray's bio quotes FZ to the effect
that Lancelotti "auditioned, passed the audition, was in the band for a couple
of weeks and flunked out." (Presumably drugs or drinking.) He O-D'd sometime
in the late 70's or early 80's.

Pat Buzby
Oberlin, OH

TomCat

Feb 10, 1995, 4:28:33 PM2/10/95
> [deleted lots] Ricky Lancelotti, however, is (or was) a real
>person, as far as I know.

Isn't there a picture of him in the liner notes?
And wasn't the original request really intended to solicit more
information on Ricky, rather than confirmation of his existence?

_______________ ______________________
| TomCat *@~ | I love mixed |
| T.C. Richards | metaphors. They are |
| r2...@UNB.CA | the icing on the |
| @* meow | camel's back. |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacques Lagasse

Feb 17, 1995, 2:20:05 AM2/17/95

>> [deleted lots] Ricky Lancelotti, however, is (or was) a real
>>person, as far as I know.

>Isn't there a picture of him in the liner notes?
>And wasn't the original request really intended to solicit more
>information on Ricky, rather than confirmation of his existence?

No, and so what.
Chill.
Nanook.

matthew...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2014, 5:28:51 AM3/25/14
I AM HIS ONLY SON BORN 1965 IN NORTH HOLLYWOOD,CA.
MOTHER WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND AND EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBER
TO MOMMA AND POPPA LANCELOTTI FROM NORTHRIDGE CA.
MY FATHER CRASHED HIS CAR AFTER OVERDOSING ON DRUGS
BEHIND THE WHEEL OF HIS CAR IN 1980 ON MULHULLAND ROAD.

matthew...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2014, 5:59:44 AM3/25/14
> RICKY WAS A GREAT TALENTED ARTIST THAT HAD SUBSTANCE ABUSE & EATING
DISORDERS RICKY WAS SIDELINED RATHER THAN THE INTERVENTION APPROACH WHICH
DEFINATELY WOULD HAVE SAVED HIS LIFE. AS HIS ONLY SON I OFTEN THINK ABOUT
WHERE MY ENTERTAINMENT SKILLS CAME FROM I HAVE MANY OF HIS QUALITIES AND
WISH HE LIVED THROUGH THE FATAL CAR ACCIDENT IN 1980 TO BE ABLE TO SEE THAT
HE IS A GRANDFATHER. MY RESEARCH ON HIM WAS HE HAD MANY OPTIONS BEYOND MUSIC
FRANK ZAPPA ACTUALLY CARED FOR RICKY MY BELIEF IS RICKY WAS NOT RAISED
WITH THE CARE THAT ALL CHILDREN REQUIRE TO LEARN TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF
MAKES FOR AN ADULT THAT KNOWS HOW TO CARE FOR THEIRSELF IN A RESPONSIBLE WAY
MANY LOSE THEIR LIVES FROM NOT BEING RAISED PROPERLY
EXAMPLE
PHILIP SEYMORE HOFFMAN SUPERB ACTOR JUST PASSED AWAY FROM DRUG OVERDOSE NYC

ohhd...@aol.com

May 11, 2017, 9:25:53 AM5/11/17
I can tell you loads about him he is my cousin. We lost Ricky much soon....a person on this site states he is his son .... false this person is not a member of our family. I have family photos, Ricky was in my parents wedding. This makes me angry when people make statements that are not true. Ricky does have a son and this Blake Matthews is not him.