Zappa documentary

1 view

Rclandis1

Mar 15, 2002, 11:20:14 PM3/15/02
6 or 7 years ago I read that the film makers who made the excellent film on
Maya Lin ( architect Vietnam Memorial) were make a FZ docum. Has anybody heard
about this? Vats the deal?

Bill

Mar 16, 2002, 2:20:11 AM3/16/02

Lloyd Devonshire

Mar 18, 2002, 1:56:12 PM3/18/02

"Bill" <billf_jk...@patriot.net> wrote in message

IMDB doesn't have anything about it, and it usually does. I reckon it's a
dead issue.

Bill

Mar 19, 2002, 7:12:17 AM3/19/02

It was still being worked on last year.
Haven't heard anything recently.
Bill

Patrick Neve

Mar 19, 2002, 9:53:30 AM3/19/02

Oh god. Were you the original source of this info?

Bill

Mar 19, 2002, 8:10:13 PM3/19/02

LOL!

jcro...@rochester.rr.com

Mar 19, 2002, 10:30:04 PM3/19/02

I e-mailed one of the guys involved with this film a couple of times.
He told me that basically the movie is ready for release but they are
trying to negotiate a good distribution deal. It's been at this point
for at least a year.