More Webcam Boys - File 03 of 34 - bibcam 12pubhil.avi.000 (1/1)

Happy Hippo

Mar 16, 2005, 3:40:58 PM3/16/05
bibcam 12pubhil.avi.000

jack

Mar 16, 2005, 4:35:12 PM3/16/05
Happy Hippo <Flomi...@yahoo.de> wrote in
news:Xns961BDC802F176F...@66.250.146.173:

> begin 644 bibcam 12pubhil.avi.000
> Attachment decoded: bibcam 12pubhil.avi.000
> `
> end

Most of these avis are incomplete.

Klondike Snow

Mar 17, 2005, 12:09:51 AM3/17/05
jack <r...@aim.org> wrote in news:jE1_d.1557884$Zm5.238020
@news.easynews.com:

I can't open any of these including Cam Russ's Boo Hoo.
What's the secret. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

paul

Mar 17, 2005, 1:17:54 AM3/17/05
Klondike Snow <idit...@snow.com> wrote in

That's because they're incomplete.

Klondike Snow

Mar 17, 2005, 1:25:59 AM3/17/05
paul <t...@boo.com> wrote in news:mi9_d.1603330$Zm5.2...@news.easynews.com:

I kinda had a feeling...Thanks... I even tried "Dr.DVD" but that program
could not repair it. I DO NOT recommend buying it. Hopefully these great
posters will fill in the missing parts.(great posters) hehehe just call me
Mr. Brown Nose.

tender age

Mar 23, 2005, 9:23:36 AM3/23/05
Klondike Snow <idit...@snow.com> wrote in

My Guess Is, You Need The Codec

Nicolas

Mar 24, 2005, 12:58:42 PM3/24/05
tender age <yo...@mine.com> écrivait

Try AviPreview: free and read incomplete avi files.

--
Live and Let Live

Klondike Snow

Mar 25, 2005, 11:28:31 PM3/25/05
IT'S ALL VERY CLEAR TO ME NOW...AFTER READING XNEWS INSTRUCTIONS, THE
ANSWER HAS BEEN HERE ALL ALONG...IT'S CALLED PRESS THE DECODE BUTTON.
IT ALSO MEANS NOT MANUALLY DOWNLOADING EACH PART SEPARATELY. HIGHLIGHT ALL
PARTS AND PRESS DECODE ONLY ONCE.

mostynmob

Oct 20, 2005, 12:05:29 PM10/20/05
Hiya guys
I'm new here. I have quite a few bibcam file but I have got now idea how
to view or download the ones in here.
Do I copy and paste a link into the search box or something?
in need of the most basic hepl sorry guys.

PM

Oct 20, 2005, 3:17:15 PM10/20/05
"mostynmob" <most...@aol.com> wrote in

First you need to join them. Download all the files into, shall we say my
docs. Go to www.freebyte.com and download the free HJSplit, this both
joins and splits files. Make sure you have all your files from 000 or 001
to the end one, the 000 file is ok as it gives you the main info on size
etc. The last file is usually smaller than the rest, so if you dont have
the ooo file you know the vid is complete dld. Join the files using
HJSplit, a baby could do it. Then to see them you can use your WMP or
alternatively go to www.divx.com or www.videolan.com and download the
free viewer. An avi can only be seen on wmp if you have every single
file. WMP is the best because you can easily adjust colour, brightness
etc with it and get the vid so it suits your viewing capabilities. If you
join with so much as one file missing then you can only view on divx or
vlc. PM.