theatre quote

bogus...@yahoo.com

Jun 24, 2005, 9:47:49 PM6/24/05
"My father warned me about men and booze but he never said anything
about women and cocaine..." - Tallulah Bankhead

http://www.fallingskyhazard.com/catalog.htm

Yvan Hall

Apr 17, 2010, 5:48:23 PM4/17/10
www.superaffiliate7.com

Log on to Find out how you can make money by clicking my Web Site.
You will find good Affiiliates for health products, such as EDTA-Oral
Chelation,
Apricot kernels for cancer treament, Other affiliates are related to
Computers,
household products, Satellite TV (You may watch International Channel on
your Computer),
Download Commmercial Movies, Email, Free Horoscope.

<bogus...@yahoo.com> wrote in message