Looking at My Own USENET Posts

Ren

May 24, 2007, 9:09:05 PM5/24/07
Looking back over the entire bulk of my previous posts it seems that
my comments indicate that I am quite insane.

My only defense is that I have tried to create a lot of traffic in
these newsgroups by creating drama and a little controversy.

Other than that I can understand why people would believe that I am
actually -- over the edge.

I have tried to create some traffic on alt.fan.fairuza-balk but
looking at this newsgroup I see that this was an impossible mission if
there ever was one.

Mitch

May 24, 2007, 10:50:00 PM5/24/07
I challenge you to curse me.

Resplendant.

Tom

May 25, 2007, 12:28:12 AM5/25/07

"Mitch" <Mitch@...> wrote in message

>I challenge you to curse me.

Powie! You're damned.

Now, after you die, you're going straight to hell.

It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not.

Bassos

May 25, 2007, 8:26:34 AM5/25/07

"Tom" <dantoPAYAT...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Pfoey, then i will counter curse ya, and he will not goto hell, does not
receive 17 virgins, and has to sit in paradise for all eternity.

Ren

May 25, 2007, 9:19:21 AM5/25/07
On May 25, 11:50 am, Mitch <Mitch@...> wrote:
> I challenge you to curse me.
>
> Resplendant.

Resplendent. What shall I do? Name your poison.

Ren

May 25, 2007, 9:21:42 AM5/25/07
On May 25, 9:26 pm, "Bassos" <zebazz_N...@zonnet.nl> wrote:

> Pfoey, then i will counter curse ya, and he will not goto hell, does not
> receive 17 virgins, and has to sit in paradise for all eternity.

"Goto" is not a word.

You and Tom believe there is a Hell because you are Christians.

I don't believe there is a hell, but that doesn't mean your lives
aren't living hells.

Tom

May 25, 2007, 11:32:59 AM5/25/07

"Bassos" <zebaz...@zonnet.nl> wrote in message

And does not pass Go to collect $200. Doomed!

Ren

May 25, 2007, 11:53:39 AM5/25/07

"when the last moon is cast"

"over the last star of morning"

"in the shadow of the forest"

"in the distance hear the laughter."

Joseph Littleshoes

May 25, 2007, 1:40:36 PM5/25/07

"With my magick book ill shower

those clumsy lizards with my power.

Till dinosaur land is nothing but

fossil fuel."

Robert Scott Martin

May 25, 2007, 5:00:15 PM5/25/07
In article <1180108419.5...@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,

I been one poor correspondent;
I been too ... too hard to find
But it doesn't mean
you ain't been on my mind.

Alexandra Ceelie

May 26, 2007, 9:13:40 AM5/26/07
On 5/25/07 11:53 AM, in article
1180108419.5...@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.com, "Ren"
<ren...@hotmail.com> wrote:

You are a true wizard now, as you always wished. Does it make you happy?

=^..^=
Xandra

Bassos

May 26, 2007, 6:35:47 PM5/26/07

"Tom" <dantoPAYAT...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Who needs dollars in paradise ?
Everyone knows the currency there is ......

Ren

May 26, 2007, 9:29:30 PM5/26/07

> You are a true wizard now, as you always wished. Does it make you happy?
>
> =^..^=
> Xandra

Yes. But much like the numbers 0 and 1, I play both the Fool and the
Magician.

Alexandra Ceelie

May 28, 2007, 8:37:14 AM5/28/07

So did Schmendrick.

=^..^=
Xandra

Mitch

May 28, 2007, 1:20:00 PM5/28/07

>Resplendent. What shall I do? Name your poison.

Searing gas pain.

Ren

May 28, 2007, 8:12:25 PM5/28/07
On May 29, 2:20 am, Mitch <Mitch@...> wrote:
> >Resplendent. What shall I do? Name your poison.
>
> Searing gas pain.

You shall eat three bananas and wash them down with soda quickly.

All this, I command you in the ultra-super-sacred-names of Tom,
Douglas, and.. wait, who's left..