Keep Your PC Clean 8387

Luuk

Mar 24, 2001, 6:49:26 AM3/24/01
If made public what I do on my PC people would see I am a big music fan and
visits sites of artists like Elvis Presley, Cliff Richard, The Who, Rolling
Stones and such plus sites where rare items are sold like eBay.

regards,
Luuk
http://asl.to/Luuk

www.bonthond-1.myweb.nl
for sale Elvis Presley/Cliff Richard/Beatles/sixties photo's/etcetera

<eii...@cleaning-your-pc.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
99hpss$oi6$2...@uranium.btinternet.com...
> http://www.evidence-eliminator.com/go.shtml?A654710
>
> You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!
>
> Deleting "Internet Cache and History" will NOT protect you because any of
the Web Pages, Pictures, Movies, Videos, Sounds, E-mail, Chat Logs and
Everything Else you see or do could easily be recovered to Haunt you
forever! How would you feel if a snoop made this information public to your
Spouse, Mother & Father, Neighbors, Children, Boss or the Media? It could
easily Ruin Your Life! Solve all your problems and enjoy all the benefits of
an "As New PC", Evidence Eliminator can Speed-Up your PC/Internet Browser,
reclaim Hard Disk space and Professionally Clean your PC in one easy mouse
click!