the last of brave heart

1 view

marika

Mar 18, 2008, 6:47:48 PM3/18/08
upon arrival at New Orleans, we stopped in Metairie.
This is where Mary's office was

Mary took us to a nearby eatery, where they go to work often, called Bozos.

I ordered a heavenly bowl of jambalaya

really splendid

http://www.discoverourtown.com/LA/local-152129.html

and I recently found out Jesse Martin is leaving Law and Order