the 67

marika

Mar 25, 2008, 7:19:50 PM3/25/08
When I moved to dc the relocation company took care of all the moving

I saw 2 realtors before I hired one, and per contract I had to see
2. So I relied ly on them to suggest what I had to do in order
to list.

I needed to cart away some of the furniture that people had thrown
away in my house like old sofas for instance.

I wondred if my friends knew someone who carts crap, that would be nice. Or
some
stupid teenagers who want a ratty sofa or table for free

I managed to clean everything that I could see. I ws sure there was
more. I asked the realtor to suggest a clean up crew after move out.

Since I hadn't been in the house for 4 years, lots of maintenance
things needed to be done, but with my short time , I
asked the realtor about their willingness to do this as well.

Nick wanted to help me with everything I told him Your most important job
right now is to listen to me complain.

the buyer bought the house as is with all the crap and we never had to
offload anything

other people I know didn't have my good luck