waiting...horror

1 view

marika

Mar 23, 2008, 1:41:09 PM3/23/08
http://www.arenastage.org/season/07-08/ella/

I saw an ad for this on the Amtrak magazine when traveling home for my
cousin's funeral.

I hadn't really noticed it before but remembered that when my friend and I
went to the jazz concert, back in the autumn she said that scat and Ella
Fitzgerald are one of her favorite types of music.

I travelled to Arena a few months ago and the parking was actually doable.
However, it's a slog on a weeknight especially with trying to get a meal.

On the other hand, Arena in DC is under construction. They are temporarily
housed on Bell St in Crystal City which is probably not very far from where
i live. Or, at least, it's closer to m neighborhood than the DC permanent
location.

It's over now, I sort of wished I had gone I bet it'll bee around again
though

mk5000

"Um, I'm kind of having a medical situation. I don't have a belly button.
"--The nines, Gary: