Favorite EC record

andrew...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2014, 4:58:35 PM10/30/14
My favorite recording by Elvis Costello is "King of America". I started listening to him in 1986 with the release of "Blood and Chocolate" and soon purchased "Our of Our Idiot" "Spike" and "Mighty as a Rose" (as well as all of the early albums up to and including "Almost Blue"), before going off to Bard College in 1994 and pretty much losing track of him until I purchased "North" and "Painted From Memory" when I lived in New Milford NJ in 2008. Earlier this year I purchased "Goodbye Cruel World" and "Punch the Clock" in 'Used - Like New' condition from Amazon.com. I'm currently wondering if I should purchase "Brutal Youth", "Kojak Variety" and/or "All This Useless Beauty" online as well. I'm wondering if there is anything crucially important that I am missing in Costello's body of work? Please note that while I have not purchased the any of the last three albums Costello has released, I do have a copy of "My Flame Burns Blue", which I adore.

I appreciate any inquiries or comments you may have to offer !

Yours sincerely,

-Andrew Blair Noselli