Elvis Costello interviews Marian McPartland on "Piano Jazz"

Dur

Jan 16, 2010, 10:12:44 AM1/16/10
(NPR) - This week's installment of "Piano Jazz" marks a true
milestone, as host Marian McPartland (Amazon.com:
http://xrl.us/McPartland ) appears as a guest on the program with
guest host Elvis Costello. In part one of this all-new interview,
McPartland and Costello recount some memorable moments from the
program's 30-year (and counting!) run.

The session opens with a mainstay of "Piano Jazz": the duet. In a
fitting tribute to the program's 30th anniversary, Costello serenades
McPartland as she plays "Our Love Is Here to Stay." Afterwards,
McPartland adds, "That was a treat! I seldom get a chance to accompany
you."...

Continued: http://xrl.us/PianoJazz