Tokyo Storm Warning

Mr. Sophistication

Jan 5, 2010, 11:24:37 AM1/5/10
Back in 1986 I saw Elvis perform at the Riviera in Chicago, shortly
after the release of "Blood and Chocolate." That night he played a
brilliant solo acoustic version of TSW wherein between each verse he
explained the stories behind the often obscure lyrics. Does anyone know
if this (or any similar) version has ever shown up anywhere, be it on
official release or bootleg? I've love to hear it once again in my
lifetime.... thanks!

Cosmo