Don't Shoot Me, I'm Only The Piano Player (DTS 5.1 Surround CD) Download

paulguk

Mar 24, 2010, 2:09:12 PM3/24/10
I have converted Don't Shoot Me, I'm Only The Piano Player into Surround 5.1
DTS and you can download it
from the following Binary Newsgroups.

alt.binaries.multimedia.elton-john
alt.binaries.sounds.dts

or you can download it as a Torrent from the following location.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2184092/9793166/

The file burns to a CD just like any music CD but you will need to be able
to decode DTS to listen to it. Below are full details.

Enjoy

Paulg

Music : Pop : Lossless
Created by paulguk
Music : Pop : Other quality

Elton John - Don't Shoot Me, I'm Only The Piano Player (DTS 5.1 Surround
CD).

General Information
Type.................: Stereo To Surround Using Plogue Bidule and a High
Separation Conversion/Upmix Method
Title................: Don't Shoot Me, I'm Only The Piano Player
Artist...............: Elton John
Year.................: 1973
Genre................: Pop/Soundtrack
Type.................: Studio
Number of Songs......: 14

Audio Format.........: dts
Encoder..............: Surcode dts Encoder
Hz...................: 44,100
Channels.............: 5.1
Source...............: Lossless Files from The Stereo of the Retail CD

Notes

DON'T SHOOT ME I'M ONLY THE PIANO PLAYER was the first of two 1973 albums
that sealed Elton John's superstardom. It included his first U.S. #1 single,
the nostalgic "Crocodile Rock", along with one of his most enduring ballads,
"Daniel", a veiled salute to a Vietnam vet. By now, John was at ease in
almost any musical setting. While lyricist Bernie Taupin continued to feed
him the usual mix of road songs, homages to the American West, and offbeat
love ballads, John was flying ahead with an ambitious, try-anything agenda
that effectively blurred the lines between AM pop and FM rock.
"Crocodile Rock"'s whimsicality, with its vintage Farfisa organ, and
"Daniel", a seductive studio concoction of keyboards and acoustic guitar,
leaned toward the former. "Elderberry Wine" approached the latter, with its
hard guitar sound and blues-rock horn-riffing, as did "Have Mercy On The
Criminal", whos ecentral riff echoes "Layla". "I'm Gonna Be A Teenage
Idol",a tribute to Marc Bolan of T-Rex, lies tantalisingly across the centre
of the pop-rock line, sounding like a cabaret version of glitter-rock. By
now, Elton John's place in history was assured; months later, his domination
of his era would come to full fruition with the release of GOODBYE YELLOW
BRICK ROAD.

TRACK 01 "Daniel"
TRACK 02 "Teacher I Need You"
TRACK 03 "Elderberry Wine"
TRACK 04 "Blues For My Baby And Me"
TRACK 05 "Midnight Creeper"
TRACK 06 "Have Mercy On The Criminal"
TRACK 07 "I'm Gonna Be A Teenage Idol"
TRACK 08 "Texan Love Song"
TRACK 09 "Crocodile Rock"
TRACK 10 "High Flying Bird"

Bonus Tracks.

TRACK 11 "Screw You (Young Man's Blues)"
TRACK 12 "Jack Rabbit"
TRACK 13 "Whenever You're Ready (We'll Go Steady Again)"
TRACK 14 "Skyline Pigeon (Piano Version)"

Note: These tracks are remixed into surround 5.1 and encoded into DTS. They
can be played through a stand alone home theatre decoder capable of decoding
a DTS signal provided that the CD or DVD player is
connected digitally to the decoder using either a digital coaxial or digital
optical toslink cable. If the player is connected using analogue cables you
will only hear white noise and could damage your loudspeakers. These tracks
can also be played on computers with player programs like Foobar (with dts
plugin), KM Player, VLC Player, etc.

This download contains a DTS encoded WAV file of the entire album and a CUE
sheet to enable burning to CD with the correct track pointers.

Ensure both these files are downloaded to the same folder (create a folder
if you like) and DO NOT rename the files.

If you have a popular burning program such as Roxio or Nero installed it may
recognise the CUE file so just double click it to load and then burn to a
CD.

Alternatively, you can install the enclosed (Free) program "ImgBurn" and use
that.

Visit either of these websites if you're interested in creating your own
surround sound conversions:

http://www.surroundbyus.com

http://www.dtsac3.com

Enjoy.

Paulg

Jeffrey Schubert

Apr 5, 2022, 2:32:23 PM4/5/22

Knoc Knoc

Nov 7, 2023, 5:59:32 AM11/7/23
Hello Sir/Ma

Can I invest in your country through you?

I am an investor who is looking for a good company or any profitable investment projects in your country where he can invest with $450 Million.

Are you able to handle this investment? Please contact me for more details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Dr.Si Woo Kim
Executive Consultant
On behalf of Mr. Dong Sub Kim
President/CEO
Korea National Oil Corporation - KNOC(Woo: 44538)
Jongga-ro 305, Jung-gu, Ulsan Ulsan 305
Republic of Korea
www.knoc.co.kr

한 국 석유 공사 (KNOC). 하나 이상의 첨부 파일을 포함하지 않을 수있는이 전자 메일은 기밀 사항이며 권한있는 정보를 포함 할 수 있습니다. 개인의 이름 만 사용하도록되어 있습니다. 지정된 수취인이 아닌 경우이 전자 메일을 보급, 배포 또는 복사 할 수 없습니다. 이 전자 메일을 실수로받은 경우 전자 메일을 통해 즉시 보낸 사람에게 알리고 이후 시스템에서삭제하십시E-mail Disclaimer Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC). This email, which may include no, one or more attachments is strictly confidential and may contain privileged