Elton on Nickelodeon

linvilla

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
Does anyone have any info on the concert Elton did for Nickelodeon and
when it will be aired? Does anyone know anyone that was there, was it
just for kids, etc?

Linda

Victim of Love

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
You can most likely find out about the concert on Nickelodeon.com. He
has been a great fan of Nick for years. He did a special apperance on
the show "You Can't Do That On Television" in the 80's. He was slimed
while performing "Croc Rock".
I was lucky enough to get it on video then and I have copies if anyone
is interested.

Silver C. Smokle

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00

Are you serious?

-~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~-
Yours ..
* Silver C. Smokle *

tobyevan...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2016, 6:47:43 PM12/22/16
i'm searching for something similar to this.

Evan Carroll

Dec 23, 2016, 4:57:05 PM12/23/16
On Friday, March 10, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, linvilla wrote:
> Does anyone have any info on the concert Elton did for Nickelodeon and
> when it will be aired? Does anyone know anyone that was there, was it
> just for kids, etc?
>
> Linda

it was aired on march the 25th 2000 and the other artist who are similar to Elton John also should have done a concert special on Nickelodeon.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Evan Carroll

Dec 25, 2016, 9:44:37 PM12/25/16
On Friday, March 10, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, linvilla wrote:
> Does anyone have any info on the concert Elton did for Nickelodeon and
> when it will be aired? Does anyone know anyone that was there, was it
> just for kids, etc?
>
> Linda

can someone put the Elton John special on Nickelodeon back on youtube ?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Evan Carroll

Mar 24, 2017, 8:16:30 AM3/24/17
On Friday, March 10, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, linvilla wrote:
> Does anyone have any info on the concert Elton did for Nickelodeon and
> when it will be aired? Does anyone know anyone that was there, was it
> just for kids, etc?
>
> Linda
i found what the Elton John special on Nickelodeon is similar to the Tony Bennett special on Vh1.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Evan Carroll

Sep 21, 2018, 8:14:03 AM9/21/18
On Friday, March 10, 2000 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, linvilla wrote:
> Does anyone have any info on the concert Elton did for Nickelodeon and
> when it will be aired? Does anyone know anyone that was there, was it
> just for kids, etc?
>
> Linda

what is similar to Nickelodeon Presents Elton John is Tarzan in Concert with Phil Collins.