ELTON JOHN IS A STUPID FAGGOT!

GSB418

Jul 26, 2003, 7:58:27 PM7/26/03

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid enough to amass a mind-boggeling fortune and the adulation of all races,
orientatations, and lifestyles?

Well, of course.

Greg

Harmony

Jul 26, 2003, 10:32:29 PM7/26/03

GSB418 wrote:

**
Ha! Right!! Although he wasn't saying Elton was a stupid man, but a stupid
"Faggott" which could just mean he's stupid to BE one! (when he could have a woman
as gorgeous at Liz Hurley and children runnning around, playing in his garden,
instead of just dogs)

Still, at least dogs are better than teenagers!!;-(

NO matter what Elton is, or how stupid he may be in some things, he's still a
loving, compassionate, sociable, caring man, and that's far from stupid!

(don't know if anyone realises it, but it actually says in the Bible that we
shouldn't call anyone an idiot - since we just don't know how God views him)

Of course the bible also says that those who are first in the world, (rich, famous,
talented, etc.) will be last in the Kingdom of Heaven, and those who are last, in
this world, shall be first. So Elton may be regarded as someone "at the top" in
this world, but no one special in the next.
(but with a bit of luck (and faith) he's gonna always be up at the top in both!:-)

It's the heart that counts!:-)

The only time he's stupid is when he does such things as spend $250,000 on a Greek
statue and then later finds out it's not genuine and only worth $1,000. :-(
(Also stupid to keep buying homes in cities, when everyone else is heading for the
land!)
Still, that's only my judgment.

Peace,

Brenda

GSB418

Jul 26, 2003, 10:57:21 PM7/26/03
>Still, that's only my judgment.
>
>Peace,
>
>Brenda

Brenda,

Christ visited me over the July 4th holiday weekend in a vision...almost seemed
like a dream.

In any case, we talked for a few minutes and I managed to ask directly about
the homosexuality issue.

In any case, he honestly told me that homosexuality is not a sin.

Listen, I respect your Biblical interpretations but I heard it from THE man
himself--our Lord, our saviour.

Save yourself Brenda. I may start emailing you once or twice a day until you
repent--it's my duty.

Greg

Message has been deleted

Ted Anderson

Jul 27, 2003, 5:21:25 AM7/27/03
Elton is stupid? i agree. he knows nothing about politics and acts as
if he knows a lot anyways.

Elton is a faggot (meaning he is gay)? i can agree with the truth

the what

Jul 27, 2003, 9:30:45 AM7/27/03

Ted Anderson <muz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Elton is stupid? i agree. he knows nothing about politics and acts as
> if he knows a lot anyways.
>
> Elton is a faggot (meaning he is gay)? i can agree with the truth

Why right this?

These listed are not in

don richard sanders scott john barbara tim shawns tammy farris
vicky hart chris mike west john guzman eric aramda mike goldstein
gordon weber bruce david olasky harry john mendez tammara james
munson taylor majors robert david colvin hall john witt scott travis
cohen witt sam kay virginia tyler james harris thomas john zinsky
jackie conner wayne jack david uva ron arbuckle janice morgon eric
sjoberg john mike scott pummle pam nancy stim ronnald sketcher
tim west howard worne Tom Nguyen randle danny ron evans jeremy
rocky jeff peyton geoff brown davis julie lemmans dianna cherrie
wilson glenn harvin geoff rosslyn henry brown kennedy sharon nifel

the what

Jul 27, 2003, 9:32:44 AM7/27/03

Jake <oele...@whitman.edu> wrote in message
> Greg,
>
> Thank you for intervening! I know it is hard to talk about other
> worldly experiences, but when the Savior Jesus Christ comes and talks
> to you, boy, that is something you don't wanna forget. I think you did
> right communicating your message to Brenda.
>
> GOD HAS SPOKEN! Homosexuality is a sin.
>
> Now go away, Brenda Henry.
>
> gsb...@aol.com (GSB418) wrote in message

eltonfan28

Jul 27, 2003, 7:39:21 PM7/27/03
We could do away with the hate posts in this group!

"the what" <es...@nospam.how> wrote in message news:<9uQUa.121710$Io.10...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

> Ted Anderson <muz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Elton is stupid? i agree. he knows nothing about politics and acts as
> > if he knows a lot anyways.
> >
> > Elton is a faggot (meaning he is gay)? i can agree with the truth
>
> Why right this?
>
> These listed are not in
>

> tom richard sanders scott john barbara tim shawns tammy farris
> vicky bart chris mike west john guzman eric aramda mike goldstein

> munson taylor majors robert david colvin hall john witt scott travis
> cohen witt sam kay virginia tyler james harris thomas john zinsky
> jackie conner wayne jack david uva ron arbuckle janice morgon eric
> sjoberg john mike scott pummle pam nancy stim ronnald sketcher

> jim west howard worne Tom Nguyen randle danny ron evans jeremy

Arnold Gallagher

Jul 27, 2003, 9:43:43 PM7/27/03
Okay, but stupid as he is, he's got a lot more money than you.

And he's probably happier with his sex life than you are with yours.

len...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2019, 1:40:49 AM3/26/19
He has two kids you know. By his ex wife.

mconn...@yahoo.com

Feb 17, 2020, 2:36:07 PM2/17/20
You are completely stupid.... and homosexuality is a sin the Bible says so Jesus personally thought the men that wrote the Bible

leghunter

Jul 1, 2021, 10:17:50 AMJul 1
On Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 6:36:07 AM UTC+11, mconn...@yahoo.com wrote:
> You are completely stupid.... and homosexuality is a sin the Bible says so Jesus personally thought the men that wrote the Bible

I met him at the front of a classy bar in Melbourne on his birthday once.
I said to him "Elton John you dirty old poo poker what'd ya doing?
You looking for a donut for your coffee are ya?
I said I bet you wouldn't take the weight on your elbows you peanut butter trail rider,
I bet you got a teething ring sown up in your pillow haven't ya? Haven't ya?
Do us all a favour and go in there and blow the candle off your chocolate fucking mudcake and fuck off Elton."