ELTON JOHN IS A STUPID FAGGOT!

Message has been deleted

GSB418

Jul 26, 2003, 7:58:27 PM7/26/03

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid enough to amass a mind-boggeling fortune and the adulation of all races,
orientatations, and lifestyles?

Well, of course.

Greg

Message has been deleted

GSB418

Jul 26, 2003, 10:57:21 PM7/26/03
>Still, that's only my judgment.
>
>Peace,
>
>Brenda

Brenda,

Christ visited me over the July 4th holiday weekend in a vision...almost seemed
like a dream.

In any case, we talked for a few minutes and I managed to ask directly about
the homosexuality issue.

In any case, he honestly told me that homosexuality is not a sin.

Listen, I respect your Biblical interpretations but I heard it from THE man
himself--our Lord, our saviour.

Save yourself Brenda. I may start emailing you once or twice a day until you
repent--it's my duty.

Greg

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

the what

Jul 27, 2003, 9:32:44 AM7/27/03

Jake <oele...@whitman.edu> wrote in message
> Greg,
>
> Thank you for intervening! I know it is hard to talk about other
> worldly experiences, but when the Savior Jesus Christ comes and talks
> to you, boy, that is something you don't wanna forget. I think you did
> right communicating your message to Brenda.
>
> GOD HAS SPOKEN! Homosexuality is a sin.
>
> Now go away, Brenda Henry.
>
> gsb...@aol.com (GSB418) wrote in message
These listed are not in

don richard sanders scott john barbara tim shawns tammy farris
vicky hart chris mike west john guzman eric aramda mike goldstein
gordon weber bruce david olasky harry john mendez tammara james
munson taylor majors robert david colvin hall john witt scott travis
cohen witt sam kay virginia tyler james harris thomas john zinsky
jackie conner wayne jack david uva ron arbuckle janice morgon eric
sjoberg john mike scott pummle pam nancy stim ronnald sketcher
tim west howard worne Tom Nguyen randle danny ron evans jeremy
rocky jeff peyton geoff brown davis julie lemmans dianna cherrie
wilson glenn harvin geoff rosslyn henry brown kennedy sharon nifel

Message has been deleted

Arnold Gallagher

Jul 27, 2003, 9:43:43 PM7/27/03
Okay, but stupid as he is, he's got a lot more money than you.

And he's probably happier with his sex life than you are with yours.

len...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2019, 1:40:49 AM3/26/19
He has two kids you know. By his ex wife.

mconn...@yahoo.com

Feb 17, 2020, 2:36:07 PM2/17/20
You are completely stupid.... and homosexuality is a sin the Bible says so Jesus personally thought the men that wrote the Bible
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted