IS THERE A NON LIVE VERSION OF BENNIE AND THE JETS!?!?!?!?!?

Nader Isghonnawin

Jun 26, 2004, 1:22:03 PM6/26/04
IS THERE A STUDIO VERSION OF THIS SONG?????

... and what are those "electric boobs" he's singing about? I thought
elton was gay?!?!?!?

Bill Bonde ( ``There's sunshine in my stomach'' )

Jun 26, 2004, 2:16:17 PM6/26/04

He said that he's bisexual because it doubles the chances of getting a
date for Saturday night.

--
"He named his second child Jim after the horse that had brought him to
Washington. He caught his son one day writing 'James' on his lessons,

Cory

Jun 26, 2004, 11:36:31 PM6/26/04
Ok,

Here are your answers:

No: The orignal recording of Bennie and the Jets actually IS a studio
recording, with the audience loop added in production (taken from a
previous EJ concert in England, I believe).

The lyric is "She's got electric boots...."

Any other questions?
Cory

david

Jun 27, 2004, 9:57:47 AM6/27/04
Cory, the studio version is on Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, the cd.

enjoy! David in Iowa

david

Jun 27, 2004, 10:00:22 AM6/27/04
Nader, this answer was meant for you, not Cory...oops! The studio
version IS the one on the cd Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, it simply has
some live audiance over-dubs.

David in Iowa

DRJVH

Jun 28, 2004, 8:58:51 AM6/28/04
>... and what are those "electric boobs"

By now, everyone should know the line
is ELECTRIC BOOTS!!!!!

Phyllis

Tim Norris Remax

Jun 28, 2004, 1:31:28 PM6/28/04
>ate: 6/26/2004 1:22 PM Eastern Standard Time

>IS THERE A STUDIO VERSION OF THIS SONG?????
>
>... and what are those "electric boobs" he's singing about? I thought
>elton was gay?!?!?!?

YOu are a complete idiot

reg...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2020, 12:35:44 PM4/20/20