Abortion Survivor mentioned Though Art on Ellen Degeneres Show, Misrepresented Angel as a saltwater brine human halloween figure

1 view

saintr...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2014, 10:38:31 AM3/7/14
this post is by Kurt Brown alias Saint Ram Bone, and is from the website MObile Audit Club found by internet search and see youtube saintrambone videos linked at site

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html

Daily Foreword March 7, 2014: In my efforts to promote, Abortion defined as A Bor Tion, in latin means a being with a hole within, the Ellen DeGeneres show recognized my effort. A movie set with a Halloween motif was on stage and a white statue with a hole in the abdomen was on stage and a hairless death white figure emerged to frighten the passing lady. As an abortion survivor, I found it rather offensive or rather misleading. I see the dead part of myself as an angel that can do no wrong, as innocent as a snowflake, and just as apt to disappear or reappear.

However I am glad the idea was recognized. When I was passing through the Mobile Alabama regional airport turnstile, in the x ray machine, I was told to raise my arms, and for a brief second the door closed black and someone from behind reached up and cut the back of my neck just slightly as if with a boxcutter tip. I leaned back into it when it hit so it would go deep and I turned my head and the man at the door said I moved, as I exited this past Tuesday. The stewardess told me I was bleeding when I got on the first of a series of planes bound for Los Angeles. I prayed for the wing to break off over Los Angeles when we hit turbulence. I prayed to die when the angel fell so long ago, that part of myself cut out and dismembered through what ever means.

Ellen, we the abortion survivors, or perhaps the I that stands, are more like Swiss Cheese, worse than spongiform disease in some respects. I hear music in the hallway of death when I am down and stressed. It keeps me alive. I did not know Ellen was from Metairie. I was among the homeless and drunks there as a child, passers by, forever drifting. I want an RV, a small one, 22 feet or less Ellen. I am not a dead being, white like chalk and soaked in seawater. I am alive. The angel is in the ether around us. I would like to perhaps highlight this abortion thing and the suicide thing and stop it. I would do work for the ride if you want to send me an email at zkur...@yahoo.com. "Baby You Can Drive My Car" Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the%20beatles%20drive%20my%20car&sm=3

Mr. Babbit lets me drive his truck. I picture an eagle with a truk in one talon and a baby in a crib in the other for my Salvador Dali wish.

I listened to the sound of thunder go through the sewers of the French Quarter when all else was dead and silent, the sound of the tap dancer, rythymic and like a rapid fire shotgun.

Daily Foreword March 6, 2014: I read where Oprah bought her sister a home in Wisconsin. I would like to rent a room near the Jacuzzi with a suite built for abortion survivors and their siblings born after the alleged abortion attempt. We are in a chain of life and when a child is attacked in the womb, the ovaries are nearby and all subsequent children will suffer a lesser or greater amount of damage. Nothing matters in this world when the sun inside stops shining. In the USA many long for global war, instant annihilation. What a spectacle at that first moment of calm after tumult Dinein in Romanian means of, and reverse that and it means foe. Poor Chechnyans like poor Alabamians deserve rocket launders too.

Daily Foreword March 5, 2014: I have updated the Home Page II linked above. It is regarding Mobile Alabama in a new wave of depravity and deprivation. It appears another woman who is a friend has hung herself. She was around 50. An electrical cord I was told. It was about two weeks ago. Another friend hung herself several years ago in Mobile Alabama and she was around 20. Take a holiday babe, take a walk on the wild side and in the sunshine as far away as you can get before you step in that. I am always concerned about murder, but in this situation recently I was given some logical explanations, for one a woman at 50 hits menopause, and changes in hormone levels with resultant mood swings. The 20 year old I do not know what was the cause as I have no logical explanations from a medical perspective.

Daily Foreword March 4, 2014: To an abortion survivor or someone tortured by the government of the USA, the USA is a cold and heartless place. I was injected and maimed in 2001 and 2004 and it started because I had reported government crimes and they used the speech impediment as the cause for the injections, claiming I was insane. Since that time the USA seems to have taken a free fall and the banking industry and drugs are used against us. The federal government drops off nuclear bombs and keeps us under needles if we own guns. I was first tortured by NSA or Secret Service after working as a bank examiner for the FDIC in the height of the banking wars in 2000 and later I was a journalist.

Considering that things are not what they seem, and that we have all things taken from us before we can even reach it in life, I consider the USA in a holocaust. I was delayed in catching a flight and am in terror of NSA and government officials. I should never fly in the USA. I should leave. Things are not what they seem. As I have gone increasingly blind from the forced injections, I now look at people's eyes in the USA and I see lifeless automatrons behind the sparkle of the delusion of the doll eye created by technology. Heartless savage beasts rule for a bit.

Daily Foreword March 2, 2014: The America we knew has ended and the false hopes and lies are exposed in redundancy in our era, if you can decipher what is happening. When I was in federally forced and state forced exile in 2002 in Indian Country of Northern California I was told by a Deputy named Mo, whom I do respect, that heroin was being grown in grow rooms that are normally used for medical cannabis in many areas and it was problematic. Now in 2014 I have read Heroin is in abundance and huge shipments have been stopped from Asia and the number of heroin addicts at methadone clinics has multiplied. That was likely one load of an avalanche of heroin on the streets that was recently stopped. Never use heroin. If you do, you should likely go ahead and kill yourself if methadone does not help withdrawal symptoms because your life as you knew it is through.

It appears the medical marijuana states and the one that has legalized it is in the Spanish speaking areas of the USA although English is still predominant. The ballot boxes are being stuffed in the Spanish speaking states so marijuana stays almost legal and thereby inside grow rooms are often used in abundance. In that is the problem. Indoor grow rooms in the USA can grow huge amounts of heroin. Marijuana should be legalized and grow room hardware should be monitored for sale and heroin importers should be robbed and executed, just as the Chinese handled the problem. I am encouraging an exodus of many of the young in the USA to other nations if they survive through their teenage years.

As I see it, the dream is over in America. For me, it never really existed. Now I was told that despite my getting some charges removed from my record that my record in Alabama has not been cleared from what Sheriff Jack Tillman and the federal dictators in Alabama in the federal building and those in D.C. banking crimes have done to me. The dictators in power are our enemies in the USA. I have suffered a holocaust since my birth. I pray for God to rip their heads from their bodies like they are abortion victims. G-d Damn the beasts in power in the USA, God Save us, God protect us. The USA is over. A war will ensue in time or a holocaust existence will multiply and our children have no chance here. The South East USA has been strangled for most people and crack cocaine and heroin are mixing with the marijuana channels. We should applaud the death of the dictatorship even if it kills us. We are better off dead under these conditions.

Daily Foreword March 1, 2014: Today I had a computer glitch in the chip implanted in my brain or broadcast into my brain or I saw one of those blind spots that comes with stroke in the occipital lobe from forced injections by those USA (international) federal war criminals in 2001 who are more akin to apes than men.

I saw a square in my field of vision in the lower part of the visual field as would be seen in the remaining good hemisphere of my brain, my usual blind area when looking at the sun. My computer was locking up and would not work with my wifi broadcast. A sort of dead silence hit the area and it made me think of the one second you might feel in the prelude to the largest blast you can imagine. Now I speculate on weaponry as I dream of my death in war and that is because I trusted the federal governments and went to war scenes in the military and in domestic banking for them several times and the factions in power harmed me, betrayed my trust. I feel many of us may be tampered with by various people in power. In Mobile Alabama I have spoken to an amputee who is an adult and he too said he too may have survived a botched abortion. He said the person who did it did not give a f-ck about us kids. His arms was attacked and my left hemisphere of my brain and other parts of my body. The amputee said the abortion butcher was killed, however I can not verify.

Now after I saw the barcode square in the corner of my eye, I realize I must have had a seizure in my occipital lobe as a quick blackened area came across the eye like an image, thin and the length of my vision. I often make jokes to myself that someone I know has died at that moment I see that image but it is just from the torture I endured under the dictators in power and their needle bearers in Los Angeles tried to destroy me in their pursuit of the final prize in the banking and drug wars waging in the USA. Beware of Craigslist Renters for rooms and make sure you get a lot of ID also. One of my testicles is hurting and it is not the herniated one. Dude, did you inject my nut while I was in Southern California or pick me up after you drugged me with my own food? I feel like Napoleon Dynamite. Now I have four nuts. Sweet, and I might die? Free at last, free at last. I would like to have Akindele, my black Jewish friend, play piano at the nut muncher and bud sucker parade in Pulaski Tennessee to coincide with the regional Nazi ideals Olympics convention. How far can this go? I see Akindele and I and an Obscene Plasticine Rabbi and one shadow figure in Blazing Saddles in the Devils Triangle seeking the truth. I also hope to see Oprah's breasts in her Jacuzzi in Montecito or her nieces breasts in that hot water. It helps me to soak the painful joints made sick by forced injections by federal government.

In todays world, regardless of race, you are lucky if you are not born maimed. When the genetic code is altered it makes it much harder to stop recessive diseases such as Cystic Fibrosis of the North Europeans and Sickle Cell of the African population. Mathematically when recessive diseases increase it makes more sense to do the exact of opposite of inbreeding. Some of their offspring may be the only ones to survive the toxic soup we are increasingly living in on planet Earth.

Daily Foreword February 28, 2014: An analysis of the place of my birth, the Village of the Damned, is like looking into a bizarre kaleidoscope of Hell with flickering of hopes that will most likely turn into more blazing Hellish lives. For those of us damaged through nuclear and toxic contamination and those of us damaged through abortion attempts or those damaged through forced injections and for those of us being targeted by predators, let us welcome the flesh cleansing bloodbath of total extinction. Mankind never saw consciousness as one. The war is escalating as the rats of the rat race chew on each other. Rat Chew Yu Zhendong, set it off again, let them see. I saw it explode near OKC, a burning airliner perhaps in 2004 or a satellite or a war or someone following me got shot down or they have taken control of my mind through implants while I was unconscious. Do not fear the extinguishing of Hell on Earth. As an aside and as an indicator in the grand clock I envisioned in a collection of audits and investigations and surreal ponderings over time and space I caught the Possum man Sheriff Jack Tillman of Mobile Alabama in my snares and his supporters caught me in theirs, mine illusory, his are real. The Possum man was spotted at around the time of Mardi Gras in Mobile Alabama and is emaciated. That is ironic considering he was starving men in jail and he and others like him crushed my hopes of autonomy in employment in investigating them. Bring an attorney. Their government is the opponent in legal warfare and they are at war with us. Many predators in society target us, so be it, we are in a damned society of cannibals so who cares who lives or dies on the other side of the warfare line. I do not care if extermination is escalated . Why don't you trust in its self righteous suicide.

Human society is gang warfare. As usual the lower level is paid by the higher level to take the attacks from those who would and are able to attack. The people of the Gulf Coast are often sick from alcohol consumption particularly around Mardi Gras. It is a bizarre sickness of alcoholism, seizures inside the brain from the alcohol toxicity coupled with daily stress and stimulus. Marijuana is a lesser drug but I recommend fresh air and clean water if you are not hooked to either of the above. Of course there are the other drug addicts and the psychopaths that crawl with it. Today I hear the hounds of Hell. I heard one hit the ground and then I heard a shot. A .22 in a corner or a .38 in a towel, or perhaps an echo from the Hell that is this Earth and my memories. When those who are attacking me attack, I can sometimes count 6. Liars and killers I welcome to hear their screams of misery and for mercy and I hope they hear their own needles piercing their hearts. I would expect at least 5 or 6 in any war party that would want to gut me. They may be fighting in government or trying to exact it. They damage us at birth and expect us to give a damn if they or we are killed. If it falls and we are to suffer further, release all you have in warfare on Earth, jolt it out of orbit, if you can.

Daily Foreword February 27, 2014: If you are young, you have decisions to make about your life. I encourage the young to view the USA government and many of their industries as predatory and often toxic to you and your young. Alcohol and drugs and guns are used to imprison the innocent among us. If you buy a gun, be prepared to fight to the death to protect it or do not own it. If the federal police want you bad enough, the syndicates of the predatory stripe will make you appear as a criminal and torture you rob you and possibly inject you and maim you for simple legal gun ownership. Consider other nations as your residence. I would have left at age 18 if I had not been brain damaged in the embryonic stage. Now that I am as recovered as I can be, I see viciousness of an animal nature being exacted against many of us. Downs Syndrome type conditions are often experienced among the young in polluted areas and men who are in the military often have deformed children due to toxins exposure. I was being stalked at one time recently and if they followed me today and if you see the long tall skinny, you have my permission to detain for questioning. Actors and actresses, liars and thieves, a new sort of predator is among us and I am sure they want their toll. Some cities have grown a new vein of predatory actors and activities. They may be injecting the elderly in California and drugging them to make the needle easier to hit the vein. Those type then take as much money as they can in manipulation of the targets. If you run across that type of parasite, I am sure God would forgive you if you killed a serial killer who was caught as a predator on the innocent. The only law that really matters is Gods law and often to stop acts of abuse the abuser has to be dealt with in finality.

Mobile Audit Club by Kurt Brown alias Saint Ram bone found by internet search and see youtube saintrambone videos linked at site

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html