Ellen on Hillary Email Scandal: As a Woman You Are Held to a Different Standard

Ubiquitous

Sep 11, 2015, 7:51:09 AM9/11/15
http://launch.newsinc.com/share.html?
trackingGroup=91074&siteSection=breitbartprivate&videoId=29685550

by Pam Key

Thursday on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” host Ellen DeGeneres defended
her guest Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on the
topic of her use of a private unsecured email server that contained
classified information during her tenure as secretary of state.

When Ellen reluctantly asked about the emails, Clinton said, “Well, I
want people to understand this, so I’m glad you asked. I used a
personal email account. It was allowed by the State Department, but I
should have used two different accounts. I made a mistake and I’m
sorry for all the confusion that has ensued. I take responsibility for
that, but I’m now trying to be as transparent as not just I can, but
anybody ever has been. So 55,000 pages have been turned over to be
released and we’ve got the server and then me testifying before
Congress. I’m going to keep talking about it and answering questions.”

DeGeneres added, “I don’t think you need to. It’s just that people
keep bringing it up. They haven’t found a thing. They keep saying that
they found something. I personally think that, women, I know you will
not say this because you don’t think there should be a difference
between women’s rights and human rights, and I love that you say that
because it should be just human rights. But I will say that I
personally believe that women are held to a different standard than
men. We’re held to a different standard for our weight, our age, our
looks, for everything. Which is not fair because you are the smartest,
most qualified person for this job.”

[ Is Ellen gay? I think I heard that once ]

--
Islam is a peaceful religion, just as long as the women are beaten, the
boys buggered and the infidels are killed.