20th Anniversary of Jades' FFE Site

Graham Thurlwell

Jan 28, 2017, 8:22:16 AM1/28/17
Today is exactly twenty years since I announced the launch of Jades'
FFE Page on alt.fan.elite and I thank every one of you who have read,
contributed to and helped promote this website over all of that time.
I couldn't have done it without you!

To celebrate, I will be uploading a special feature looking back at
particular episodes from the life of the site. In the meantime please
enjoy the tastefully remastered version of one of the original logos
for the site.

--
Jades' First Encounters Site - http://www.jades.org/ffe.htm
The best Frontier: First Encounters site on the Web.

nos...@jades.org /is/ a real email address!

Michael Wilcox

Feb 5, 2017, 1:33:32 AM2/5/17
Let me be the first to congratulate you on creating such a fine site.

Andy H

Feb 5, 2017, 5:05:33 PM2/5/17
A blast from the past. The Thargoids are returning!

ricky

Mar 22, 2018, 4:54:12 PM3/22/18
Holy crap! I've only just seen this - I often wondered over the years if you ever got your nose into Elite Dangerous - could see a Jades E:D sit working pretty well you know!

Even if not, thanks for the effort over the years man, it was appreciated!

GFearon

Mar 23, 2018, 10:27:57 AM3/23/18
Agree. This was one of my favourite sites. Thanks for your many years of dedication