Elite MUD

Jonathan Wells

Sep 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/30/98
Hi just a quick Q, is there or has there ever been an Elite MUD?

Thanks

To reply by e-mail, remove the OBVIOUS from my e-mail addy

Louis

Sep 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/30/98
Jonathan Wells wrote in message <36121293...@news.btinternet.com>...
:Hi just a quick Q, is there or has there ever been an Elite MUD?

At a guess. No.

Louis J.M
---
"We don't kill our enemies. We get our enemies to kill each other"

The Flend

Sep 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/30/98
"Louis" <Lou...@Mediaone.net> writes:

> Jonathan Wells wrote in message <36121293...@news.btinternet.com>...
> :Hi just a quick Q, is there or has there ever been an Elite MUD?
>
> At a guess. No.

#TheEliteBar (Dalnet) - a MUD without the boring bits (RPG elements,
statistical combat, more than one location etc. etc.)

Flend

David Parrott

Oct 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/7/98
In article <m34stpp...@colony-4426.demon.co.uk>, The Flend
<fl...@colony-4426.demon.co.uk> writes

OIOI, what the F*CKS wrong with mudding???
--
David Parrott

Thomas Ford

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
On Wed, 7 Oct 1998, David Parrott wrote:

> OIOI, what the F*CKS wrong with mudding???

Sarcasm, perchance?

Metalman

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
YES !! I have been playing at Elite Mud for a couple of years now.
It started up in Sweden and was moved over to the US.
If you want the address you can email me.

Along another tack if you want to know what the most "elite" Mud is.....
there is a graphical mud being run by Sierra on the WWW. It is surely the
next generation
of Mudding. It costs money to play but I did have the privilege of being on
the Beta testing group (back when it was free) :P

Jonathan Wells wrote in message <36121293...@news.btinternet.com>...
>Hi just a quick Q, is there or has there ever been an Elite MUD?

Metalman

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98

overfi...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2017, 1:56:30 PM12/15/17
On Wednesday, September 30, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Jonathan Wells wrote:
> Hi just a quick Q, is there or has there ever been an Elite MUD?
>
> Thanks
>
> To reply by e-mail, remove the OBVIOUS from my e-mail addy

Ohhh, almost a decade old thread! And, yes, there was. I started there WAY back in the day in 1994, but it's been defunct for a few years now.

dalamar

Jan 10, 2018, 8:51:19 PM1/10/18
TOBY!!!!!! You're Still alive, is Elite?