Elite2:Frontier. How do I find the mirage ??

Richard Bentley

Mar 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/14/96
I have got hold of a book on Frontier Elite which gives some information
on finding the Mirage, the secret ship hidden at the end of the game.
The book "Secrets of Frontier Elite" says that you first have to become
elite - O.k. well I've done that - and then says to go to the edge of he
galaxy. Can anyone be a bit more precise i.e. which bit of the edge of
the galaxy ?? There is a lot of edge !

The book then speaks of getting the blessing of the president of the
Sirius Corporation ? How does one go about this ?

Finally, the book says you have to be an imperial prince. Does anyone
know how to hasten the rate of promotion, which at the moment is
terminally slow ?

I would be most grateful if someone could provide some answers to any of
this.
Regards,
Richard Bentley

Chris John Jordan

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
Its a mirage. ;) As the book's author confessed soon after, he copied
this item without verifying it from a computer mag's reader's letter,
which turns out to have been a hoax.

- Chris

andrzej.rysza...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2016, 5:34:06 PM1/20/16
W dniu piątek, 15 marca 1996 09:00:00 UTC+1 użytkownik Chris John Jordan napisał:
Wow. I found this post after 20 years. I am also curious about 'Mirage'.... now i am playing Elite Dangerous :)

Dale Irvine

Feb 14, 2023, 4:51:34 PM2/14/23
On Friday, 15 March 1996 at 08:00:00 UTC, Chris John Jordan wrote:
> Its a mirage. ;) As the book's author confessed soon after, he copied
> this item without verifying it from a computer mag's reader's letter,
> which turns out to have been a hoax.
> - Chris
There was a system called Miagre - that is where the Mirage was. There was a jump point way far to the left or right that could be done in jump to get there. If you tried to go by normal travel by systems on the way it was too far.