Intel Nuc Hades Canyon i7-8809G RX Vega

peterni...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2019, 8:19:09 AM1/23/19
Intel NUC NUC8I7HVK2 Hades Canyon i7-8809G RX Vega

Are anyone running Elite Dangerous on it?

What is the performance like?

Peter(Tyrens Stjernetegn)Deprimeret,Ærke

peterni...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2019, 11:28:41 AM1/23/19
https://youtu.be/9tahu884T6M

CNET Hades Canyon Review!

Peter(Tyrens Stjernetegn)Deprimeret,Ærke

Ollie Clark

Jan 25, 2019, 4:48:01 AM1/25/19
On 2019-01-23, peterni...@gmail.com <peterni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Intel NUC NUC8I7HVK2 Hades Canyon i7-8809G RX Vega
>
> Are anyone running Elite Dangerous on it?

Not here, no. I haven't got anything as up to date as that!

> What is the performance like?

Based on benchmarks, I'd say it would be pretty good. >60fps at ultra
settings at 1080p. Probably at 2.5k as well. You could probably run it at 4k
if you reduced the quality a bit.

You can download the standalone combat scenarios to test it before you buy:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2yk8hp/elite_dangerous_demo/

--
Ollie Clark

peterni...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2019, 10:54:10 AM2/8/19
Thanks!

Currently Downloading: Elite Dangerous, Elite Dangerous Commander Pack and Elite Dangerous Horizons Season Pass on Steam!

Peter

Craig Coope

Feb 10, 2019, 7:32:52 PM2/10/19
On Wed, 23 Jan 2019 05:19:08 -0800 (PST), peterni...@gmail.com
wrote:
Well I'm running E:D in VR on an i7 2600k and 780ti so I tihnk you're
good :p