Alite

philipp....@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2016, 9:36:38 AM3/7/16

in case you haven't heard: "Alite" is an Android remake of the classic Elite (the Amiga version, to be precise).
It's completely free (no in-app purchases, no ads, no hidden locked features) and can be downloaded from the PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.phbouillon.android.games.alite&hl=de
(It's a whooping 400MB+ download, though... Sorry :))

Also, in case you'd like to look at the code, it's open source, too and available from GitHub: https://github.com/CmdrStardust/Alite

More information can be found on the official Alite website: http://alite.mobi

I've had a lot of fun writing this game, I have learned _a lot_, and I hope you'll have fun playing...

Sorry for the late post; but --- I totally screwed up! Forgot this list exists :(.

Cheers!
Philipp