Prayers to God

1 view

Noahide

Jun 14, 2022, 1:07:30 AM6/14/22
Noahide's profile photo
Noahide
Aug 11, 2014, 5:14:29 AM
to noahide...@googlegroups.com
Dear God

Please bless me and the world with the following requests answered please:

Commodore 64 computer to be restored and to be popular eternally

Sega Megadrive to be restored and to be popular eternally

All the nations of the world listed in the 'New Knowledge Encyclopaedia' to remain eternally and for that map to be the Primary Map - in Association with the Tenth Edition of the Times Comprehensive Atlas of the World, with the balancing between national prayers balanced carefully, and may these nations be more a 'Cultural Royal' reality of the older world, with the new micro-nationalistic nations I have prayed for, in fact, emerging to become genuinely political realities when all is said and done

Great Britain to have enduring success as a Kingdom and success at the Olympic Games

England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man as well as Jersey, Guernsey and Falkland Islands to have enduring success at the Commonwealth Games

Rothera to emerge as a major world city and tourist destination

Repentance, were you will allow and are able to, by your grace, achieve in planet earth in its various cities and localities

Success of an enduring nature for Australia at the Winter Olympics

Sayreville in New Jersey and Nashville to become major centres of American Cricket

Salvation for China

Salvation for Baroda

Salvation for Tuggeranong and the success of the Tuggeranong Soccer Side

Salvation for the United Kingdom

Salvation for Australia

Salvation for the United States of America

Salvation for Israel

Salvation for Palestine

Salvation for the Nations of the World

A Growing and Increasing popularity of Olympic Sports as well as Cricket, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Tennis and Soccer Internationally at every nation level, especially in the newly developing micro-nations

Unity in the Country based Cultures, but independence in the new micro-nations

Strengthening of the legal codes of mankind

Ongoing popularity for the Chronicles of the Children of Destiny and the Rainbow Bible

Justice in the World

Poverty to continue to decline worldwide as time passes by

A greatly increasing world population towards the maximum it will head to eventually anyway

The growth and popularity of the Irish and English Languages

The sanctification of Indiviudal Canberra Suburbs and their establishment as micro-nations as per my prior requests

The Sanctification of the Daly Clan

The Sanctification of the Corr Clan

The Sanctification of the Spears Clan

The Sanctification of the Bradley Clan

The Sanctification of the Chiu Clan

The Sanctification of the Bridges Clan

The Sales Success and sanctification of the albums 7800' Fahrenheit by Bon Jovi, Out of the Silent Planet by King's X & Songs from the Sparkle Lounge by Def Leppard

By your magnificent friendliness

Thank you God

AMEN

Message has been deleted
Noahide's profile photo
Noahide
Aug 5, 2020, 11:28:52 AM
to Noahide Books
Dear God

Here are some of my prayers using psalms which have been prayed using that psalm over 100 times.

PSALM 1
Anglosphere
Macarthur
The Complete Works of David Eddings
Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Rugby League Club
The Advancing Noah Movement
Haven Noahide Fellowship
Woolworths Supermarkets
Coles Supermarkets
KFC
MacDonalds
BP
Pizza Hut
Rothera

Psalm 6
DC Comics
Kingston upon Hull

Psalm 7
DC Comics

Psalm 15
Reykjavik

Psalm 19
Team GB Olympics Side

Psalm 23
Broome

Psalm 26
International Border Stability
Australian Constitution

Psalm 29
House, Land, Abode, Citizens, Inhabitants, Pets, Residents, Contents of 29 Merriman Crescent MACARTHUR ACT 2904 AUSTRALIA

Psalm 42
Daly Clan

Psalm 43
British Space Program

Psalm 54
7800" Fahrenheit Album by Bon Jovi
The Corr Clan

Psalm 61
London
The Internet

Psalm 64
The Commodore 64 PC and its Associated Paraphernalia
The Trip over Traps Handheld Electronic Game from Tomy Corporation

Psalm 67
Christendom

Psalm 93
The Monaro Highway and its Associated Community

Psalm 100
Cooma

Psalm 117
Ted Kord the Blue Beetle at DC Comics

Psalm 121
Noahidism Internationally

Psalm 150
Def Leppard
Noahide's profile photo
Noahide
Aug 5, 2020, 11:34:24 AM
God Noahide Books Prayers Websites are Psalm 67 Very Well established over 100 times Noahide Videos
Noahide's profile photo
Noahide
Aug 5, 2020, 11:39:19 AM
to Noahide Books
God

Prayers for Books include

Psalm 1
The Twilight Realm by Christopher Carpenter

Psalm 15
The Chronicles of an Age of Darkness by Hugh Cook

Psalm 23
The Complete Works of David Eddings

Psalm 67
The Pliocene/Intervention/Galactic Milieu works by Julian May

Psalm 123 (I think that's the one)
The Getting of Wisdom by Henry Handel Richards

There is also a psalm in the 100s number and over 100 times
for The Irish Empire: The Story of Niall of the Nine Hostages

There is also a well established prayer for Senior Science - Chemistry
Using a psalm well over 100 times

There is an established prayer from the book of chronicles i think it is
well over 50 but not yet 100 for The World of Science encyclopaedia
Noahide's profile photo
Noahide
Aug 12, 2020, 12:25:02 PM
to Noahide Books
Dear God

Please use my information in Noahide Books Network & Noahide Videos Bible Network
in relation to my Prayer Requests. This is information I have put effort into bringing forth
for use in relation to the Rainbow Covenant and it's community, and for salvation purposes
in mankind.

Yours Sincerely

Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly
August 2020 CE
Canberra, Australia
Noahide's profile photo
Noahide
Aug 14, 2020, 12:10:11 AM
to Noahide Books
Dear God

The ANM Library is an Asset and functions within the ANM Prayer Campaign.

Daniel
Noahide's profile photo
Noahide
Mar 23, 2021, 8:11:03 PM
Dear God There is a well established psalm 4 prayer for Marvel Comics. There are established prayers
Noahide's profile photo
Noahide
Apr 28, 2021, 2:26:11 PM
to Noahide Books
Dear God

I offer these prayers of HNF to Sanctify and Bless the Prayers in this Group.

A Psalm of Daniel

Psalm 1

Yahweh, the Lord, is the Centre of all that is.

He is the Supreme Power, the Omnipotent One,

Full of Glory and Majesty, Eternal in Sovereignty.

Yahweh is gracious to us mere mortals,

Granting us blessings and peace,

Giving prosperity to the works of our hands.

Yahweh watches over those who call on his name.

He watches and blesses those who repent of sin,

And Grants his grace to the humble of heart.

Yahweh is a trustworthy foundation.

Yes, in God himself I place my trust,

Forsaking the strength of my own hands,

Forsaking the strength of men, whose fidelity is fleeting.

A Psalm of Daniel

Psalm 2

How the heart of man can choose a crooked path.

How the heart of man can choose a crooked way.

Oh, heavenly father, that your grace would be upon us all,

Leading us in the right way, leading us against our own evil inclinations.

Yahweh, enthroned in heaven, looks down upon the children of men.

He knows their heart, from their youth he has known them,

Caught up in their evil ways, caught up in their malicious intent.

Oh Yahweh, how great your grace is. Oh Yahweh, how superlative your mercy.

You spoke with our father Noah.

You spoke with him and called him out of a perverse generation.

For mankind was wicked in your eyes, evil from the days of their youth.

And through Noah you rebirthed mankind, saved from the deluge of the flood.

Majestic Lord of Glory, redeem me I pray.

Hear my prayer and rescue me from the darkness of my own heart.

For only in thy goodness can the gift of eternal life be realized.

Only in thy goodness can the gift of forever have hope.

A Psalm of Daniel

Psalm 3

God

Can we not be so hypocritical, unfair and double-minded

Can we not be so duplicitous, fork-tongued and unfaithful

Can we not pretend to be paragons of virtue yet find shame in our hearts

Shame at betraying ones we claim to love

Lord

Let not my boasts be great, of words I can not live up to

Let me not say of my virtues qualities which I later betray as lacking

Let me be truthful in how much I can truly commit to and foreswear vain oaths

Guide me to be faithful

Father

Show me the way of holiness which will not be questioned as shallow

Help me to grow up maturely, yet not reach for heights I later tumble from

Give me grace and mercy and remind others I am only human, not God himself

Forgive me for my shortcomings

Yahweh

I am only human. I can not be more than what I am. And I am so complex

That I don’t even understand myself half of the time.

But you, Oh Lord, know all the ways of humans and the choices of the heart.

Please, if you will in your mercy answer my prayer, give me the gift of wisdom

To love others in a manner which will last eternally and not be a vain oath of

Allegiance soon forgotten.

Alleluia

A Psalm of Daniel

Psalm 4

Let my soul rest in the calmness of nature,

the calmness of God’s creation.

Let my soul slumber and be at peace with the

simplicity of the song of the songbird

and the chirping of the sparrow.

Let the buzzing of the bees bring joy to me,

even to the days of my age and let

the sound of the sheep at pasture and the joy of the

newborn babe be always pleasant in my heart.

Let the sight of a spider’s web fill me with mystery,

and let the early morning mist always fill me with

happiness and aliven me to the new day.

Let the rushing geyser be a source of fascination,

and let me fear in the presence of the tornado and

be awestruck by the power of the lightning.

Let the gentle flow of the stream soothe my soul,

and let the thunderous waves entertain my thirst

for adventure.

Lord God Almighty, I thank you for the wonders

of creation, which give joy and happiness to my

life each and every day. This world is a wonderful

and marvellous world, and all the children of Noah

thank you for your great kindness in creating it

For us.

We are your people, Almighty God, and the servants

of your covenant. And let the sign of the Covenant,

the ‘Rainbow’, one of the greatest signs of nature,

always remind us of the beauty and wonder that comes

forth from the heart of the Almighty.

Alleluia

A Psalm of Daniel

Psalm 5

Lord God - You are the solace of my heart’s anxiety.

You are the peace in the storms of life which remains

Faithful and ever unchanging. You are the strength

In my weaknesses and the power of my right hand

In all that I say and do. Lord, you are God, and even

In my wrongdoing my heart still remembers the graces

And love you have shown me.

Lord God – From generation to generation mankind

Searches out the way of truth. For so many finding

God is not easy, but you have always been there, waiting

To be found. You love us, children of Adam and Eve,

Children of Enoch, children of Noah. You love us and

Teach us the right way through the teachings of our

Fathers. Lord, I pray, remain faithful to the heart which

Wants truth above all else, and remember the struggle

We have all gone through in finding our salvation.

Lord God – Remember our fathers who have gone before

Us, and our mothers who bore and fed us. Remember forever

Those who have struggled to build our wonderful world, and

The many sacrifices they have made. I pray and ask of you,

Eternal God, prepare a home of eternal joy and life as reward

For their struggle, and share with them the fruits of their

Labours and the joy and consolation their hearts truly desire.

Forget not the children of Noah who, even those who have

Not known you or understood your ways, still tried in their hearts

To live good and decent lives. Forget them not in your mercy

I do pray Lord God Almighty, and prepare a home of eternal

Blessing for each and every one of them.

Lord God – The children of Noah praise your name. We lift

Up the name of Yahweh and declare that he is God and that

There is no other. Heavenly Father, we will serve you for

All eternity, building a Haven of Salvation in your name, a

Haven of love, peace and prosperity, in true service to your

Eternal Glory. We will feed the hungry, nurse the sick and

Wounded, give homes to the homeless, and give peace and

Love to the broken of heart. We will care for all as you have

Cared for us, and we pray watch over us eternally for we are

The sheep of your eternal pasture, the children of mankind,

And we need you in all our weaknesses and all our struggles.

Alleluia