Styric lifespan?

ave...@gmail.com

May 27, 2015, 1:43:36 AM5/27/15
Does anyone know what the normal styric life span is?

Sephrenia and Zalasta are both 300+ yro, MINIMUM but I don't recall seeing people really treating that as weird, besides asking Sephrenia her age. No one is going on about THEM being immortal and both are/were fairly conspicuous over the years.

Is it ever mentioned how long Styrics normally live? Or that Zalasta is using magic to extend his life or that Aphreal is helping Sephrenia with hers?

ALSO:

Why the heck does Zalasta look like an old man and Sephrenia like she's in her early 30s, max, even thought they're only 7 years appart?!?!?!

Senji

May 29, 2015, 6:32:33 PM5/29/15
In article <f525ae34-5e63-4db4...@googlegroups.com>,
<ave...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Does anyone know what the normal styric life span is?
>
>Sephrenia and Zalasta are both 300+ yro, MINIMUM but I don't recall
>seeing people really treating that as weird, besides asking Sephrenia
>her age. No one is going on about THEM being immortal and both
>are/were fairly conspicuous over the years.
>
>Is it ever mentioned how long Styrics normally live? Or that Zalasta
>is using magic to extend his life or that Aphreal is helping
>Sephrenia with hers?

Both Sephy and Zalasta are known to be the chosen of the gods
(although for a long time noone knows of which God Zalasta is chosen);
I've always assumed that that was enough explanation for the Styrics,
and that the Elenes who notice just think that it's a Styric thing or
something.

>ALSO:
>
>Why the heck does Zalasta look like an old man and Sephrenia like
>she's in her early 30s, max, even thought they're only 7 years
>appart?!?!?!

I think Zalasta didn't get his special status until a lot later than
Sephy.

Senji.

--
Jonathan Amery. Its ineffable, effable,