Re: Liberals just call Republicans names

Give Free to Banker Man, Loan Back Maybe Scam (only if you're good)

Mar 28, 2011, 3:49:45 PM3/28/11

http://wisconsinrecall.net/blog/

"We have just witnessed a Republican
coup d’état in Wisconsin. They have
shown they have no respect for the
law"

THE CRIMES OF TREASON. And what do
the Rightards of American radio
have to say?

American 'Patriot' Radio

'you can't have justice in
their world so don't even
bother, you can't have justice
in their world, next caller'.

We. The Freedom to Believe that Justice is Ours.

Justice_is_Ours
http://www.multiupload.com/IRA2VRXMK0

Bush "International law? I better call my lawyer."

Forward this concern to anyone
as your own, please. Thanks.

-

I Love Humanity

I love Humanity with everything I can, but
Americans are something less than human as
ugly bigots still going silent to die for
their contempt for Justice on 9/11.
Refusing to demand a rightful death for
torture, as it eats at their own soldier
sons and daughters, and still they remain
cowardly silent., to watch their neighbour
go gang raped as victim by those 30
Republicans, only has them blame the poor
and elderly even bigger, to finally include
all good workers now. A Bankstered Nation
of evil TV Rightards, who would rather have
all America die, than allow free
communications for liberty where
the good guys actually win.

Gates: Gadhafi placing bodies at sites of coalition attacks

Problem. Bushite Nazi grunts who deserve to
die don't warn anyone when they bomb whoever
at an airport for example.. They stated
that Gadaffi would execute anyone who
refused his command, and even showed us
pictures of corpses. Then claim mercs who
murder CIVILIANS in Libya can not be arrested
by any nation, for they are in league with the
demon Antichrist enemies of all creation and
Hitlery. Hired by GADAFFI they tell US. Plus,
bushite nazi grunters refuse to demand an
immediate death against Bush and Cheney for
9/11 as Justice truly willed. Gaddafi could
call an end to all of this by calling for
free speech for free elections for a free
world., but sadly, he is an asshole, and not
very bright when it comes to truly caring
for the plight of our dying Libya.

/ / Now US "law" says that people the
President deems threats to the nation can be
kept in jail indefinitely even even after
they are not found guilty of any crime. \ \

A "Law" to commit the highest of illegal
treasons. It is called kidnapping, and
warrants no less than death in war time.
Pro-torture politicos should die rightly too
in war time. They have no reason that would
stand without censorship.

http://www.bushstole04.com/index.html

Lieberman Suggests No-Fly Zone an Option in Syria if Violence
Escalates

But doesn't support publicly arresting
Bush and Cheney for 9/11. Or any police
investigation at all for that matter. Plus,
claims there was no building seven.

Obama Calls Ahmadinejad's 9/11 Comments Hateful

What? huh? Who's he trying to con here?
America? but he's the President.. HuhHh,
trying to con himself with all US watching
more looks like..

NATO air raid kills Afghan civilians
http://uruknet.com/?p=m76224&hd=&size=1&l=e

DBD.

Obama doesn't count civilians killed by drones

DBD.

Hospital razed for treating protesters
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/171607.html

/ / The Shahrakan Maternity Hospital was
bulldozed over by army forces on Friday
and there are no reports about the
condition or whereabouts of the injured. \ \

Obama should be held to account for these
most serious of crimes the Nazis wouldn't
even do, for fear it would tarnish their
image. Remember: it is American tax payers
who are paying for these war crimes in
Obama's name to continue in silence without
outrage. Especially against Obama's
kidnapping and torture prance of ungodly tv
traitors leeching. Free Manning! with the
Cops, and every last honorable soldier out
here. Standing for nothing less as
conviction in our rights to be free of evil
grunter tyranny., that falsely believe they
are going to escape ourselves on this., God
and the unlawful Antichrist business. We
don't think so. Die Bushite die.

Geithner Announces Plans To Defraud $142 Billion
http://dailybail.com/home/geithner-announces-plans-to-offload-142-billion-in-fraudulen.html

Evil is the deceived disguised.

Unforgivable Republican Traitors

/ / the secretary of state has to publish
it in the (official state) newspaper for
it to become effective."

Walker signed the bill March 11. Under
state law, it must be published within
10 working days, which was Friday.

The law has not been printed in the
Wisconsin State Journal, \ \ a "Law"
to STEAL! that's why it's not in the
paper, or on the magic tvs!

Criminal in more than 10 ways,
yet, the TV will not allow
anyone to care so assuredly
for defending our lives if
it means a real accounting.
(except for maybe Ed.)
It's like all the Rightards
on American radio who claim,
'you can't have justice in
their world so don't even
bother, you can't have justice
in their world, next caller'.
Got You convinced to so then,
sacrifice some other's son
or daughter for high crimes?
I didn't think so either..

Total Destruction: 'People's Port' near Tripoli

More needless mass murder by
the Bushite Nazi grunters -
war criminals that will to
murder anyone on earth for
godless lawless pleasures.

And besides, what does this
have to do with the UN MANDATE
of a no-fly-zone? Why are they
attacking civilian infrastructure
chanting 'whore yeh, whore yeh'
for Bush's final escape from 9/11?

Cowards. Evil Nazi cowards.

-

how-the-billionaire-pedophile-got-off-easy
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-03-25/jeffrey-epstein-how-the-billionaire-pedophile-got-off-easy/?cid=hp:mainpromo1#

This is of that case I was gossiping on..
Seems it was even worse than I first
thought. I purposefully went in half blind
to make a point about using evidence to
fancy a conclusion, yet, in doing so, missed
the whole show of hideous debasment as our
species by un-kept individuals, who have all
our money, but never earned a penny. Yet,
still getting the bastardized 'Royal'
treatment for conning us all so successfully
out of our life savings. While the actual
King of the Universe has to beg for an
audience... What a fucked up world we live
in Peoples.. Let's get to work getting this
word out, to make a change for something
better.. wadayahsay?.

-

Wisconsin anti-labor law published despite court order

Again, understand my American friends, this
is called criminal. As as such, it is our
responsibility in a democracy, to demand the
immediate arrest of Walker in Wisconsin for
treason. Don't be dumber than the fates
allow. He has plans to STEAL Wisconsin with
no-bid deals, that WILL CHEAT everyone.
Plus, a person like me, can EASILY defend
the public's interest in the falsehoods of
privatization by the fundamentalist
Ideologue, happening in TeaBag States nation
wide today. (my specialty). If you allow me
to speak nationally for free open debates that
are defended by those who know what they are
speaking, there is no telling how far we can
go to better these seriously dire
circumstances... I truly make Rightards
into the blind dummies they are for mostly
the laughs. I Just love to do so, by NOT
hanging up on the anonymous too fools, but
letting them run themselves into the ground
on their ownsies over and over again., on yet
not quite understood by many actually why,
until, we all together hammer home, that
Justice is Victory in Freedom for Everyone.
No evidence against the accused is US being
truly abused. How do I do this? it is a skill
called self respect, very lacking in today's
corporate TV American. And it's to some who
work harder than most, self sacrifice. Look,
can you imagine ANY American male put their
lives on the line to defend America if a
nuclear nightmare visited their shores?
Maybe some wise old beggar perhaps, but that
would be it. Illiterate teen GIs cowardly
refuse to demand the arrest of Bush and
Cheney for 9/11, because Justice as fought
for is done by real men, men they know are
greater at freely being all we can be. True
Freedom is scarey to the pro-torture blind
Rightard anti-gay faggot dumfuk irrationals,
as another excellent real world example of
TV Americanism, to not demand prosecutions
for the worst of war criminals. America's
greatness is simply vanishing for their
refusing to demand an equal say in all
this injustice against our better names.

GOP Bill Would Cut Off Food Stamps To
Entire Families If One Member Strikes
http://thinkprogress.org/2011/03/23/buried-provision-food-stamps/

Rightards are real, and they as Republicans
are really warring all of poorer America
presently.. Do you care enough to raise a
concern Citizen? Or does the Rich and Happy
George Noory got you happy too again,
without a concern for innocent children's
lives he willingly sacrifices, as too for
your falling nation going further plundered
criminally by the Rightard enemy? Walker in
Wisconsin is a criminal attempting to rob
everyone here our fair say. You.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/node/108145

/ / U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday
called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin
Netanyahu and reaffirmed the United States'
"unwavering commitment" to Israel's security. \ \

Either Obama means, we as Humanity have to
ensure Netanyahu is executed by US Jews
immediately for first degree mass murder
of those children playing he took full
responsiblity for, or Obama is a traitor
to God, and the good old, red, white and
blue.

US troops ordered not to wear uniforms

/ / two American airmen dead and two
seriously injured. \ \ they so rightly
deserve to die. Remember: they'll bomb any
city for no reason, just so to send in Nazi
grunts to quell hostilities. In Samara,
more than 300 soldiers died in just the
first day after the thoughtless for Evil
bombings. All you need to do is see any of
the thousands of videos, of dysfunctional
'Orange County' like illiterates, who can
barely string a cogent sentence together of
more than eight syllables, bomb thousands of
God loved innocent families on our ground
while they chant mindlessly as Satanic,
'whore yeh, whore yeh, whore yeh'. Or throw
their gang sign while hailing the KKK.
They, as the ugliest most evil of cowards,
never face real combat against any of the
third worlders near starving they bomb
indiscriminately, or as the innocent
children they strafe down in the Appache,
called tv heroes by FOXSNEWS. They are
TRULY enemies of every soldier, every man,
every child and woman, but especially the
American. They start NEEDLESS conflicts
where people die from their toxic waste
bombings, all for the escape of traitors
Bush and Cheney with the enemy thieves at
the joint chiefs of staff. For nothing
else, but their contempt for God, and all
Human life as American. And then to dare to
call themselves "Patriots"! No wonder they
rightly fall faster than flies when we as
real men all get wind of their being close
enough to rightly bill. The rewards in
knowing you've ended a grunt in the Air
Force from continuing, is a joy so great in
the love for God and all Peoples, I don't
know if anything else could quite compare
but allowing free speech Coast to Coast for
Justice ourselves, as the right thing to do
in any time. DBD.

'Why is Israel apologising all the time': Sarah Palin

Look at the demon whore of Satan.. Nazi
Israeli do not apologize for mass murdering
little Christian school kids as young as
infants targeted with white phosphorus, or
stealing Christian homes.. No, as SATANIC,
they spite GOD with pride in murdering our
innocent children for Satan - same as the
demon whore herself, who supported killing
innocent families guilty of nothing
indiscriminately slaughtered in South
Osettia for big buck FOXSNEWS popularity.
Ugly nazi whore of evil she is, ugly nazi
whore of evil. And I think ample bottomed
women are often quite attractive, especially
when they're legit - Sarah Palin? She just
wants to kill everyone for money as a
corporate success, so, she's always ugly no
matter what she wears as a con to commit
herself to lawless mass murder. Her
comments of Israel, while they randomly
gunned down some kids because, someone
unknown blew up a bomb is clearly ungodly
evil. Why doesn't Nazi Israel just kill
some people in NYC with that Satanic
argument as 'just' as valid? They do not
respect the godly in Liberty, to give the
public evidence for how they've come to form
a conclusion on committing the public body
to war some INNOCENT 'other'. NAZI HOLCAUST.

[understand: Israeli are escaping
those that commit the war crimes as
such. FOR SURE FOR SURE FOR SURE.
"Jewish"? we don't think so in the
Bible too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Ron Paul: There Is Nothing In Our Law That
Says the UN Supercedes OUR Constitution!

See? What is it? Is this guy some freak of
Nature, to not say, Obama is a war criminal
mass murdering defenseless innocent souls to
steal more from all of US because Rightards
on TV remain silent on his war crimes? NATO
sanction the rape of children in
Afghanistan, executing Christians just
because they are Christians, bombing kids
randomly in Pakistan, push heroin, and have
no complaints made against torturing anyone,
Americans included, all for the escape of
traitors Bush and Cheney on 9/11.. Would we
freely will such ungodly evils against the
civilians of Libya now too? Say, sounds
much like Ron Paul now that we all come to
think of it honestly. (Never mind the
trillions extorted, or the routine rigging
of Republican elections.)

http://redactednews.blogspot.com

-

Egypt govt passes law criminalizing protests and strikes

Egypt's soldiers must war the
individuals who 'passed' this
ungodly attack against all
Peoples everywhere.

Obama curtails Miranda rights for American terrorism suspects

You should know that this is not only,
un-Constitutional, but for sure war
criminal? Do you care for them yet
"American"?

Chernobyl Option at Fukushima?
Micho Kaku is an Idiot - Mike Rivero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXSJxc6ZcYc

We have troubles. Canada and Russia should
think of where we are going to put all our
Japanese friends, if we don't get a handle
on this issue soon. Let's not leave this
until it's too late. The Japanese are the
Human's Human. Calisthenics., practically
invented Karaoke!, and as a People, a real
care for grama and gramps. Did you know:
The Nation of Japan, opened a Chinese
Restaurant right in the heart of Bagdad's
Bushite lawlessness? While the pro-torture
Nazi grunts were gunning down woman and
children chanting 'whore yeh, whore yeh', a
bunch of the best of Japanese, walked right
in to set up shop saying, 'get some yummy
Chinese take out even, you can't go wong
with prices like these!' I'd imagine they
probably had some kind of tribute as the
Chinese with the decor too.., I didn't get
to see it, for the enemy war crime Bushite
grunters closed it down demanding it only be
allowed open in their lawless green zone, so
to then rob them all of their food supplies
because they, as still, didn't like wise men
and women freely being ourselves.

Understand: The Bushite Nazi grunters of
NATO, STOLE emergency food aid for
Afghanistan, to leave us all to starve to
death as a weapon.. still. Against every
single last one of US. The MARINES left
Americans in Lebanon to be gunned down by
Israeli as the truly ungodly. When they
entered Afghanistan, the Nazi grunts
were told, they could first degree anyone
in the country, if we drove in a painted
white auto. War criminals should die. We
need leadership, the kind that can count.
And who knows the abcs would be a plus.

The US military led by Zionist Israel is
comprised of the KKK, and the worst of
L.A. street gangs.. and, that just wont
do if we want freedom as owned.

Justice is key to securing a better
future for all as freedom standing

Depeche Mode - John The Revelator (HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZeRwuN68VQ

-
Remember: Gadaffi called a cease fire
as was asked for, to stop the Nazi
grunters from attacking. But they did
anyway for their hatred of our Humanity
seeking Peace..

Obama "Gadaffi had a choice."

And he made the right one Obama gave
him, but the Bushite Nazi grunts who
drop bombs to destroy entire cities of
hundreds of thousands as Antichrist
ungodly, don't use evidence to form
their false accusations. As the most
henious of Zionist war criminals trying
near everything as traitors, traitors
to Americans everywhere, threaten more
needless deaths to continue, making for
the final escape of Bush and Cheney for
Obstruction against U.S. Cops on 9/11.
Along with the NeoCONS of Iraq, and
sneaky little banksters with America's
trillions and trillions and trillions
that Americans mysteriously "lost"
themselves to the magic 'free' market
somewheres, as speculating on odds of
how stupid Peoples really are. All on
our lonesomes, going willing near
silent as the no opinioned, on given in
to bailing out already, when we haven't
even yet begun to talk back on
America's foolishnesses here. These wars
are cured by the power of our words
denied. We should offer classes on why
communicating Justice is key to
securing a better future for all as
freedom standing. These criminals have
stolen trillions. Bush and Cheney are
guilty of Obstruction on 9/11. Don't
be cowardly, it's unbecoming.

Germany Pulls Out of NATO Operations While Kucinich
Calls Obama’s Attack on Libya ‘An Impeachable Offense’
http://redactednews.blogspot.com/2011/03/bravo-angela-germany-pulls-out-of-nato.html

Remember: they first degree mass murdered
everyone at the airports for nothing. They
could have warned the innocent murder
victims, but decided not to. Gadaffi (no
hero) did call a cease-fire, but they,
AGAINST THE UN MADATE, attacked defenseless
innocent civilians anyway. Why? Because
they are Bushite Nazi grunters of NATO, who
joy to kill anyone's innocent 7 year old
girls or boys by appache helicopter. NO
ACCIDENT. Pushing heroin, torturing
AMERICAN SOLDIERS TO STEAL THEIR PENSIONS,
gang raping AMERICAN WOMEN - and Alex Jones
with his CIA ISI lackey, with his Cult of
Globalist NWOers want to blame, everyone
else in the Universe but the minds of
himself as a typical Rightard disfunctioning
bigot know it all, incapable apparently of
knowing, we're all going to need evidence
here to form a conclusion either way, to
actually determine a person's guilt or
innocence.

Yeah Way Man.

China Demands Cease Fire In Libya

Even now China are upset about
godless American Commies going
too far.

http://onthecommons.org/wisconsin-governor-walkers-secret-privatization-agenda

/ / the department may sell any state-owned
heating, cooling, and power plant or may
contract with a private entity for the
operation of any such plant, with or without
solicitation of bids \ \ Look, we are having
a communications problem. Walker in
Wisconsin needs to be immediately arrested
for treason. Now, how one finds doubt here
is the problem. It is as clear as day, that
the criminal Walker is going to rob America
of everything, and Americans are doubtful?
Or is it cowardice, or maybe brain damage?

-

BULLSHIT

Alex Jones "I called for George Bush's
impeachment" BULLSHIT. He will not give
anyone five minutes to run down how Bush was
guilty of treason in more than fifty ways
that he should have given time to every day
since. He had Bugliosi on one or twice in
EIGHT YEARS, who makes one strong soft
spoken angled attack, but never repeated by
AJ, but to say, forget it, Bush is just a
puppet. For example: did you know Bush and
Cheney worked to con Congress and all
soldiers by doctoring the NIE? Or that Bush
told US, "WE DON'T NEED ANY EVIDENCE"? Ever
once in EIGHT YEARS, ever, EVER hear AJ say
that, knowing what he does, but refusing to?
Instead run cover with the CIA's ISI to
state with a Pakistan General nothing of the
subject, but to let slide it wasn't true
foolishly? While refusing to ask for dying
American soldiers, 'just what is the crime
of the Taliban to ask for evidence to form a
conclusion to nab those guilty of 9/11 in
NYC"? While 95% of his guests are Globalist
NWOers, who claim all bad guys must not be
arrested ever for, you'd be serving the
cause of lawlessness top secretly without
Your knowledge? Then, asks for money.
Then, there is Ron Paul who with Alex Jones
let the elections with McCain be rigged.
Lastly, look at the last CPAC meeting before
last, where they CHANT for the glories of
Cheney, then all vote in for the greatness
of Ron Paul the sell out. Who will never
fight for Justice as anyone in America being
plundered still today.

http://www.prosecutionofbush.com/

Costa Mesa Lays off 1/2 Employees, Citing Pension Costs

PENSION THEFTS YOU UGLY EVIL FUCKS,
PENSION THEFTS.

-

Obama "Our military actions are in support
of an international mandate from the Security
Council that specifically focuses on the
humanitarian threat posed by Colonel Qadhafi
on his people,"

Yeah, that stated Gadaffi call a
cease-fire, of which he did. I HATE
bushite for their willingness to find
excuses to indiscriminately slaughter
defenseless innocent human beings
here on the ground, claiming UN sanctioned
"lawlessness" as their unholy Satanic
moniker, while they fly their attack
helocopters mowing down little kids
chanting, "whore yeh".

"lawlessness" = war crime warranting death

LIBYA: GADDAFI IS A LEGITIMATE TARGET
AND WE'D KILL HIM, REVEALS LIAM FOX
http://uruknet.com/?p=m76069&hd=&size=1&l=e
[who's calling the shots here then???]

Liam Fox needs to be executed immediately
for first degree mass murder of civilians.
Gaddafi did call a cease-fire. They did not
warn the janitors at the airports they were
going to indiscriminately slaughter everyone
within the mass murder crime scene. Nobody
nowhere voted here for Liam Fox. Who the
fuck does this bush bitch nazi grunter think
it is dropping American tax paid for bombs
costing billions? The UN did not sanction
such crimes. It must die for capital one
mass murder in war time. Peter Power did
7/7 and Liam Fox, he don't care. SAS troops
are cop killers. They kill cops dressed up
in al-qeada gears. Liam Fox must die.

/ / more than 8,000 anti-Gaddafi
protestors had been killed so far. \ \

So? And? And? And, what? Who killed
them? A bushite deserves to die before
anyone else they target as the innocent.
Gadaffi DID call a cease-fire. They are
souless Nazis who KNOW, they can't freely
compete when real men or women freely speak.
Look at Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Limbaugh,
and enemy Hannity on Public Health care..
They would rather all Americans be cheated
to die, before allowing a wiser man or women
to trounce their evil bigoted foolishness in
seconds - and they KNOW it. Look at the
poison FOXSNEWS sells. They KNOW they are
dishonest. They KNOW it. They can't
compete in a free to speak world where
wisdom is naturally respected.

Yemen military commanders join opposition as tanks take to the streets
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/21/yemen-military-commanders-opposition-tanks

Yemen soldiers. Take a vow to defend the
Yemen People, similar to Egypt's successes.
Call for fair treatment to all in a Just
society that truly defend's herself with
free communications for all, to get to the
heart of our troubles. Once we can speak
freely, many issues are easy to resolve
in public polite debate. Why? Because
some people know something about what
genuinely we are talking about here.

B&C49/11

Man, if Putin could speak english,
Americans would akin him to the gods.
His honesty on these developments
have been way above par. Good man.
He knows some history too is always
good in this world run by illiterate
Nazi NATO savages, pushing dope and
gang raping American women. All for
the escape of.. B&C49/11.

Obama has launched missiles in Yemen

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=23813

IMPEACH FOR UN-CONSTITUTIONAL WAR CRIMES.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368314/German-newspaper-publishes-suppressed-photos-U-S-soldiers-posing-partially-naked-Afghan-corpse.html

/ / The US army is not ashamed of their
members shooting down innocent civilians
in cold blood; they are only ashamed of
it having been caught on camera. \ \

Do you have a Bushite grunt in Your
family American? Do the right thing.

-

Christ IS Pro-Israel - Down with Satan

IDF to track foreign anti-Israel groups

To be pro-Israel, would mean a demand for
death against every last Zionist war
criminal savaged by the region. You know,
these Satanic [God's words] IDF grunters,
that shoot children for sport, and are
called heroes by the godless culture of
thieves. Those that are paid by American
taxes to torture, to steal in God's holy
name pirated. Again, nothing in the History
of Humanity so vile and evil, than a Zionist
of today that claims it's a Jew. A Jew like
Christ. They broke the truce with Gaza to
kill innocent children alive with American
white phosphorus. Didn't claim like a Nazi
grunt in NATO to have done it by accident
either. So ungodly evil, the mind of a
human can barely comprehend. NOT JEWS. Not
human, spawns of unholy Satan. They STEAL
Peoples Homes on a routine basis as a matter
of fact, never made present on the magic tvs
of America teens for example again. Their
prisons are filled with innocent Jews too,
never given a day in any court of Law, for a
SATANIC Livini FOR REAL claims,

Livni: I was the Minister of Justice. I am
a lawyer… But I am against law - international
law in particular. Law in general.

http://uruknet.com/?p=m74265&hd=&size=1&l=e

Because all Law finds her a rightly guilty mass
murdering Nazi war criminal who breaks truces
to kill off innocent Jews for money. Just like
Hitler. No wonder then why she hates GOD as
Jewish Law eh? Remember: First strike targets
in Lebanon were the Jews, then they went after
the Americans. Listen to "Nazi_Israel.mp3" for
the scoops not scooped. Why? Because Rightard
Americans too, hate the wise man, the good man,
the just man. Makes the males all into the true
Nazi Commie cowards they are, and the Womens in
need of real manliness in these here parts.

Example: AJ and most at FOX like Beck are
actual, for real, COMMIES! Not me twisting facts
like a Rightard does to cheat life, but for real,
actual COMMIES! AJ wants all Americans to pay
half their lives to private insurance companies,
but not for his Elite COMMIE Globalists like Ron
Paul. FEHBP.

How Is It?

How is it that all the Republican
Congressmen who should formally be executed
for torture by Reagan's War Crimes Act;
traitor to the troops Lindsey, never elected
McCain, and ungodly evil Zionist Lieberman,
all claim an interest to indiscriminately
slaughting Lybians with toxic waste, under
the pretext of 'defending' civilians? But not
for Yemen, Saudi Arabia, or America? The same
war criminals who get off on gang raping
un-defended American women? I really hate
these Bushite enemies of Christ who deserve
public trial for rightful death yesterday,
hijacking Humanity's interests to legitimately
defend US for freedom, to 'mean', supporting
"lawless" mecenaries of Satan they claim can
not be arrested for their guilty offenses by
any Laws, God or man made. ? I mean, come on!
Get real. Don't let these traitors make all
of everyone in America into a blind deciple
of the demon Antichrist enemy of Creation.
Bush and Cheney need to be arrested for
Obstruction on 9/11, for they stopped
our honorable cops from completing our
tasks at nabbing those guilty of pre-
mediated mass murder. of Americans.

Justice to the war criminals of indiscriminate
warfare would better serve ourselves to halt for
our safety. The bushmob did 911.

1. The ISI's General, Mahmoud Ahmad funded 911's Atta

2. We have video of iron flowing like water from the towers

So, instead of fighting for Justice to preserve
freedom, America is lawlessly still led by the
unelected illiterate war criminal George Walker
Bush - who claimed/s we don't need evidence to
form a guilty verdict. On the matters of Good
and Evil. And some people call ME crazy..

Do you care? Then forward this to all.
(using a proxy(s) on the internet though)
(I mean, come on - let's not be dumb)
(still physical things called mailboxes)
(highschool chicks love a good guy tricks)

[[truth is, I got into this figuring,
what would be the best way to meet
some ladies actually.. true story]]

NPR Explains How Muslims Are Deprived of Fundamental Rights in
Secretive Prison Units
http://uruknet.com/?p=m76034&hd=&size=1&l=e

Hamas calls for end to unity (evil is deceived)

Remember: Hamas is directly funded by Nazi
Israeli, and in addition, talk with thick
Nazi Israeli accents. Like the "Taliban"
similar. Example: Omar the Just stated
just after 9/11, 'your going to need
evidence to form an allegation, otherwise
the terrorists reponsible are for sure going
to escape from America'. We are being tv
conned for death here Peoples, all for the
final escape of Republican Bush and Cheney
on 9/11, with the EXTORTIONIST Zionist
Banksters. While the enemy grunters are
like Butch Granger, ex Army Airborne, who
will to rape rob and die bombing coward
America, left undefended as Zionist
Nazi from Evil in Orange County.

Ron Paul: Why Obama Is Wrong on Libya

Never unlawfully un-constitutional CRIMINAL
with the enemy Rightards. When Ron Paul's
fellow Republican gang rapists rape more
American women, would you still not say as
an American Rightard media censor, 'that's
wrong where we once obeyed laws.' on prime
time? by not bringing up the fact that the
criminals are not doing what is asked of
ourselves being lawful? Gadaffi DID call a
cease-fire.. so, what the fuck man?

The Johnny America Show
http://www.multiupload.com/Z9EPGFRFFD

Nominated for Best of the Internet 2011.
Thanks to all that participate in this.

Impeachment Speech and the 35 Articles in Full
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2008/06/kucinich_impeac.php

What Is Missing - The Johnny Addendum
http://www.multiupload.com/781Y119NU2

Forward this concern to anyone
as your own, please. Thanks.

DEEP THOUGHT

/ / Deep Thought -- U.S. fires 110 tomahawk
missiles, each costs $569,000. That's more
than 5 years of NPR federal funding in less
than an hour. \ \ PLUS, you gotta pay the
pro rape dope pusher grunters millions or
billions on top of everything else per day.
Then of course, there are all the first
degree mass murders that cost many pretty
Pennys too. Remember: Gadaffi called a
cease fire as was asked for, to stop the
Nazi grunters from attacking. But they did
anyway for their hatred of our Humanity
seeking Peace. At the same time, they claim
mercenaries can not be arrested for any
crimes in this universe.. Do you buy the
Rightard Zionist Nazi con? Cowards are
dying American males to refuse to forward
this post to everyone.

Japan crisis: 'There’s no food, tell people there is no food’

All Peoples of Humanity must come now to
understand: The Bushite Nazi grunt steals
humanitarian aid from Afghanistan, to have
innocent Peoples starve to death. NATO's
Nazi Bushite grunter's only commitment here,
is to to war crime for raping and pillaging,
dope pushing, mass murdering Your Humanity
to escape Bush and Cheney for 9/11 and Peter
Power for 7/7. Fight back for Life to
demand open debates, or die the willing TV
victim of evil Republican TeaBag Celebs.
Peoples of Earth, go witness the Orange
County vid to then know, where these
extremely evil Nazi grunters giving to Satan
come from, that KNOWINGLY, will to murder
completely INNOCENT folks for stolen gains.
Still don't care for "them" American to
raise your phone for dying soldiers against
George Noory?, Glenn Beck?, Hannity? or
Limbaugh?

THE RIGHTARD ENEMY

cable from the US embassy in Bogota confirms
that Washington was told the Colombian
army’s murder of civilians was "widespread,"
yet still Bushite approved 'America's aid'
to mass murder more helpless innocent
individuals to push more of their dope into
American teen veins for more life term
prison sentences as more slave labour as
more big money, for, who cares?

Bushite 'I don't care to forward this post
to save the life of innocent Americans.
Where's the money in that?'

http://uruknet.com

Bushite forces around Kandahar are blowing
up or bulldozing houses, assassinating
sympathizers and using mass reprisals
against the civilian population.

1/3rd of Women in US Military Raped

Why Real Christians Kill The Bushite Enemy

/ / NATO warplanes bombed a group of small
children between the ages of 6-12, killing
six of them and wounding one other. \ \

You kill the Bushite for Christ, you kill
the Bushite for God. You kill the Bushite
for Afghanistan, you kill the Bushite for
America.

One of The Darkest Evils the World has ever Known.
http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/2011/03/one-of-darkest-evils-world-has-ever.html

/ / Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Wasn't it Israel that sent 50,000 African
mercenaries into Libya? So... aren’t the
NATO coalition now bombing, strafing and
tomahawking Israel’s mercenaries? \ \ no

Why? Because the Nation of the demon
Antichrist, has deemed them "LAWLESS"
minions of Satan. They can rape and mass
murder all the lybians and American women
they want for Congress, and no concern for
our welfare will be expressed by anything on
the magic TV. Gaddafi is a stupid man.
Evil is dumb, ergo, Rightard Congress People
figure, the Peoples here will not demand
evidence to form our conclusions as per
usual... Russia provably said Obama and
Hitlerly were lying, and Gaddaffi DID call a
cease fire.. then, ahh fuk.. we need our
own, Coast to Coast radio program, hosted by
ourselves for free censor free debates, with
real Patriots of the cause against godless
lawlessness. Bigots like Alex Jones doesn't
have the mind for such matters, and George
Noory is into killing children, so would
rather blame.. Here, get the idea..

War On The Poor: Minnesota Republicans
http://gocl.me/f0v3B8

/ / They're not just crazy, they're evil
-- and un-Christian, should they have the
audacity to claim otherwise. If only we
could force them to live like this, they
wouldn't last a week: \ \ Now your waking
up.

whatreallyhappened.com

/ / The head of the IAEA only last month
warned that [Nazi Israeli's] Stuxnet posed
a threat to all nuclear power stations
around the world! And Fukushima uses the
Seimens controllers Stuxnet was designed
to interfere with! \ \

Remember: these Zionists that break truces
to kill Jews and small Christian school
children, on purpose, then publicly
celebrate such henious evil, are called
Satanic by God in all our Holy books.
Not Jews. Not Human. The ugliest evil
that has ever existed. Again, they broke
the truce to kill little kids - on purpose.
Did you know: they STEAL Peoples homes on
a routine basis? Did you know: Nazi Israeli
prisons are filled with innocent Jews too?

Radioactive Isotope Detected in California
http://gocl.me/hy7ubT

Plutonium micro dust as light as the wind
blows, is harmless too? Well that's good to
know, but not true though.. oh well... the next
BP oil spill is good for you too then American..
'eat up' like says the dying bushite Nazi
grunter, as typical unholy false accusing
ingrate losers in TeaBag Evil.

Huge NEW spill near Deepwater Horizon, at
MC243 — Death Slick is 100 miles long

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/

Rand Paul is going to go out and blame
America's elderly, and those that work
for a living as the culprits. While Alex
Jones will tell, you can't question anything
he concludes about just how right it is to
not own your oil or coal, cause then therefor,
your wrong always to question why you pay BP,
a British company at all for your own
rights to life and liberty. And no, this
ain't no comedy. And the reason the TeaBag
ain't laughing, is cause this sentence
structure is far too complex to understand
in context. Thus is why we need the Peoples Own,
Coast to Coast radio hosts, to champion Justice
for our Worlds. We gotta get this, global world
wide media empire up and running faster..

We with the Cops need to go after every
last Bushite grunter breathing with those
30 gang rapist Republicans. Let's do America
proud.

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/charlie-sheen-will-bring-violent-torpedo-truth-tour-southeast-and-canada-03-19-2011

/ / charlie sheen's a dickhead, who thinks the sun
shines out of his asshole, here's the news
charlie, your just an asshole. I'd meet you
anytime anywhere and kick your ass and not
even break a sweat about it. If you ever come
to whitefish again, and i see you in the
palace bar, or anywhere else there, its on.
from the bottom of my heart, I hope you choke
on your false pride...

'Butch Granger ex Army Airborne, 101st. Viet Nam 71-72 \ \

It's too bad so few Patriots exist to end
this Bush bitch traitor's foul smell, who wars
for the Bushite Nazis - remember: Butch Granger
the cocksucker wars God and Johnny to escape the
banksters and Cheney - a traitor who prides
in warring with the REAL Nazis, for HoCheeMin
with Russia ACTUALLY defeated the Bush family's
Nazi regime - and all the Vietnamese wanted,
was fair free elections away from being a colony
of France - but Butch Granger ex Army Airborne
doesn't like real men speaking truths fighting
for a free world, free his nazi threats against
innocent American women being gang raped too, or
American teens getting herion addictions to destroy
their lives for slave labour prison camps 'policed'
by a Butch Granger, ex Army Airborne. Just where is
palace bar of whitefish again? Better yet, why
doesn't this little Bush bitch antigay faggot
sign a contract with me in a fight to the death
broadcasted on the new media empire run by
ourselves. Tickets will be pricey, but I just
love knocking the heads off of UFC bushite
grunters for America, as the TRUE Patriot
warrior of God I am. Butch Granger ex Army
Airborne will be no match, but again, we all
love to see the Bushite grunter go silent.
Why? Only soldiers that deserve to die war
innocent Americans to escape Bush and
Cheney for 9/11.

Charlie!, come visit Winnipeg! Maybe let me
do, a Johnny Gossip exclusive interview too!!
Or not. Either way, good show.

Charlie Sheen's Video Message to President Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKR2-A0KPU

Look at America. Why does Charlie have to
be the best human specimen of the entire
nation? He is good, but, man, where the
hell is everyone else, minus the Rightard?

free speech for free elections for a free world

Gaddafi could state, that he gives all free
speech for free elections for a free world
immediately. All he might need is 51%! A world
that will not be robbed by 'lawless' Bushite
Nazi grunts who will as blindly for evil, to
rape, steal or mass murder all the Great Peoples
of anywhere, as traitors to America too most
importantly, warring our innocent selves for
the final escape of Republicans Bush and
Cheney. Do you doubt?

Afghan Civilian Killer Obama Warns Gaddafi Not To Harm Civilians

This is the sickest shit. While America's
Bushite nazi grunters slaughter millions
of defenseless innocent Peoples, torturing
Americans, stealing everyone's pensions,
they state now they must police lybia by
covering the country in radio-active toxic
waste. The silence of 300 million Americans
still, enrages me, for the simple fact, they
refuse to forward this post. What benefit
of Creation would it be, that Rightard evil
America headed by the demon Antichrist fell
themselves instead for their contempt for
all Human life and God? If they remain silent
on warring to free Manning, while with the
Alex Jones cult of bigotry, blame the poor
and elderly, non-rightard liberals, greens,
gays, mexicans, yuppies, and so on for ten
pages, and not pro-child killer traitor
George Noory the Rightard censor, they'll
serve no one to die victims too to their
personal contempt for the greatest of which
Humanity cherishes.

Afghan president rejects US apology over killings

/ / nine Afghan boys [under 12] were
gunned down by two attack helicopters \ \

This is why the American Patriot takes
great pleasure as a true love for Christ
in God, to kill the Bushite without a
second thought to save it's next innocent
victim., that could be anyone. The grunt
takes an Oath to defend, that it, as like
a TeaBag "Constitutionalist" holds in
total contempt, while mass murdering only
those they know to be completely innocent
to escape Bush and Cheney for Obstruction
on 9/11. As heroin pushing enemies of the
Republic, the Bushite Nazi grunters
deserve to die, to defend their next
innocent victims. They do not support
Justice for themselves even, while knowing
the Pentagon has tortured thousands of
American GIs to sign over their savings
to Rumsfeld, (notice no complaints from
the brain dead zombie mutes either) and
I'm like the only real man as True American
here to complain about it this directly.
What does that tell You?

80 people reportedly killed in U.S. drone strike in Pakistan

You kill a bushite to be godly.
Any American who excuses their son or
daughter as indiscriminate mass murderers,
who war God and America for the escape
of Bush and Cheney do not deserve to
live.

Afghan chief of terror is on US payroll
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/revealed-afghan-chief-accused-of-campaign-of-terror-is-on-us-payroll-2245369.html

/ / violence involving burglary, rape
and murder of civilians, desecration of
mosques and mutilation of corpses. \ \

For every Bushite kill, will be a blessing
to God and Creation. A bushite, as Rightards,
hate freedom for Humanity, where wise men
and women are respected for enlightenment.
A bushite liar, like Republicans, refuse US
to allow free debate with the facts, because
it knows, it is a liar, a cheat, and a thief.

Men: Let's Save Manning

Bradley Manning and the Rule of Law
http://uruknet.com/?p=m73808&hd=&size=1&l=e

/ / Manning was ordered "to round up and
hand over Iraqi civilians to America’s new
Iraqi allies, who he could see were then
torturing them with electrical drills and
other implements." Manning questioned the
orders he was being given to help round up
Iraqis and brought his concerns to the chain
of command. He pointed to a specific
instance where 15 detainees were arrested
and tortured for printing "anti-Iraqi
literature" he found that the paper in
question was merely a scholarly critique of
corruption in the government asking "Where
did the money go?" \ \ know what what still
is called enemy al-qeada

Death to the Worst of War Criminals

Let every last American man, war the
Rightards to free innocent Manning.
Republicans who war Manning with lies to
torture more innocent folks deserve to die
today, according to Ronald Reagan in the war
crimes act. We with the Cops need to go
after every last Bushite grunter breathing
with those 30 gang rapist Republicans.
Let's do America proud, and put the
rightard enemy nazi grunt into a shallow
grave, instead of more innocent American
Peoples. Look, Congresmen have no words
to say in defense of the Republican
tyrannies against The People of Saudi
Arabia - where their "Royal" family,
is the worst of the Satanic. Yemen
Peoples are gunned down by American
tax payers, and the Rightard feels
what? for our misfortunes in ungodly
tyranny? They are torturing innocent
Americans openly now, and the Rightard's
only commitment like Rand Paul, is to
attack America's elderly and poor, or
as CRIMINAL Walker in Wisconsin, good
workers everywhere. You'd better wake
up sooner than later my silent friends,
sooner than later. 9/11's Bush and Cheney
have to be tried and executed the war
crime enemies of war torn America they
are.

Get Real, God Is

American soldiers are being conned to die
warring God and Humanity for the escape
of Bush and Cheney.

The King Rules

Free open debates is all we are after here
to secure our Liberties.

We will not stop until we see Justice done
for US. God, and everyone else.

America's Saudi Arabia Sends Troops To
Put Down Bahrain Democracy Protests

Let's start talking about impeaching Obama
here. Why would Americans silently support
tyranny for others to profit 'them'selves?
Because they are ungodly evil Nazis that's
why? And our America wouldn't publicly
support such criminality in the light of
God's day, if free speech with the facts
were alotted a fair space for honest
debate.

The Satanic demon enemies of
Creation in Saudi Arabia, are
insisting that Humanity does
not have a right to be treated
fairly. Why? Because the
Rightard Republicans and
Demonrats say so with American
taxes too for there.. do you think
the Rightard don't feel the same
for those who live in America
going under also? Jut how dumb
are Americans to remain silent
against enemy to all Peter King?
Or George Noory, the pro child
killer still laughing it up with
his windfalls for conning us 'all'
like that?

-

Where's the Evidence?

/ / Rebecca Davis, wife of freed CIA agent
Raymond Davis, maintained her husband was
innocent and was 'no Rambo' \ \ No, Rambo
would rightly kill every last Bushite nazi
grunter single handedly, and be rightly
called a Hero of America for it in our
books too.

Her godless 'lawless' husband works for
Blackwater, and is into torturing women
and children to death for false
confessions from the loving fathers,
pushing cocaine and heroin onto America
street kids, while mass murdering
defenseless innocent human beings on the
brink of starvation from our skies. See
how this evil enemy bastard gets all the
Zionist media to preach US, what a
awesome "man" he is as Satanic enemy of
God to not speak a word to defend
America from Bush and Cheney, from Tim
Spicer or Cofer Black. Why? For the
stolen money as armed robber. A private
Zionist mercenary would kill millions of
innocent Americans, if it means they'd
profit escaping their rightful death
sentences as for sure war criminal.

Ron Paul: Libya Airstrikes Unconstitutional

Yeah but, Bush and Cheney are free to go
with full pensions, while innocent women
and children are tortured to death
still, by those who war America and
Manning for the peenacker glories of
enslavement of our species for Satanic
Israeli.. no prob. What about Obama
supporting the gunning down of
pro-Democracy protestors in Iraq,
Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, and so on?
Shouldn't that warrant a Republican war
criminal, a rightful death sentence
under standing American CONSTITUTIONAL
War Crimes Law? Or a fine of five
dollars from their Public public health
care plan, that Ron Paul and AJ WAR
America as DEMONS with lies to deny?
No?

What about 9/11 eh? Ron
Paul is a traitor.

-

We is free souls here, born of great wisdoms
of why speaking freely for freedom is fab.

/ / torture and sexual brutalization are
regular practice and called Camp Justice \ \

Americans, know who your enemy is. Ungodly
evil tyranny for the benefits of who again?

prisonplanet

/ / And has Paul drawn up an impeachment
hearing request for Barry? Just words…
illegal means nothing if it isn’t backed
up with some action. [..] tear it down
and start over. \ \ anything to escape
Bush and Cheney right rightards?

He never said "illegal" warranting death
for first degree mass murder. Ron Paul,
is a seriously evil con. Look, he has
repeatedly stated, he has no care for
defenseless innocent Human beings being
indiscriminately slaughtered. He loves
the Antichrist so much, he wills openly
to have it walk freely American streets.
He is far more evil that near anyone
else in Congress. Look, the banksters
have stole trillions, and he wants to be
silent against his Satanic son with AJ
attacking the poorest of America's poor.
Look, he LIVES at home with, widely
known as ENEMY to all, Rand Paul. For
those who didn't know they are related..
Have you ever heard demon AJ rot on
public health care in America? Or,
pontificate all on how everything as
"Mexico" thinks as himself in his ugly
naked bigotry? blahblahblah

Libya: UN Security Council Approves No-Fly Zone

Remember: to the Bushite Nazi Enemy grunter,
this usually means it will bomb shopping
centers, elementary schools and hospitals,
and apartment complexes. WHY? No evidence
is being required to form their DEMON
conclusions so far. Why would a pro-Gaddifi
soldier, randomly gun down many lybian women
and children for CNN? Only the Satanic Zionist
Mercenary sent in by Israeli Nazis deemed
"LAWLESS" by the demon ANTICHRIST nation
labeled "America", commits those kinds of
ungodly war crimes for profit from American
blood soaked wallets. If the Bushite go to
not war for freedom again, will you ever
fight back for Justice as fair say in
America today? Good question. I'm thinking..

The reason we built all this technology was to live better. Let's send
every ship necessary to rescue everyone.

- John Brittingham, Mendocino,California,

All hope is not lost in America.

Afghan Air War Doubles: Now 10 Attacks Per Day
http://uruknet.com/?p=m74775&hd=&size=1&l=e

Bush and Cheney officially halted American Police
Investigations designed since the dawn of Man to
capture the actual bad guys. Narco NATO war
Humanity to rape children, to abuse women, to
push heroin, to all steal all resources.. And
I'll tell you, I, as a real Son to God, we is
not at all happy about it.

They deny us as the enemy real resolution for
hard copy indictments against actual terrorism.
The facts forge our freedoms. bushite are liars
who cheat ourselves a free world by bombing
defenseless innocent Peoples, who torture, who
rape, who steal. And that's a fact Mac. Let US
bring America back to where the People's rights
are defended, and nazi war criminals bare our
vengeance instead of ourselves left forsaken.
Or, do you just want to silently fall down as
innocent victim to third world military
dictatorship, fallen due your refusal to defend
yourself now, today. Justice is freedom, we're
arresting for public trial the criminals
responsible for 911. We are America, and we are
no greater than any other to proclaim, this is
our right, this is our destiny.

“uncompassionate by nature” is not Johnny the
Jew, but the ungodly Satanic enemies of God and
man who lie cheat and steal for more American
sacrifices.

THIS IS THE PROOF:

/ / “The prohibition ‘Thou Shalt Not Murder
applies only “to a Jew who kills a Jew,” write
Rabbis Yitzhak Shapira and Yosef Elitzur of the
West Bank settlement of Yitzhar. Non-Jews are
“uncompassionate by nature” and attacks on them
“curb their evil inclination,” while babies and
children of Israel’s enemies may be killed since
“it is clear that they will grow to harm us.” \ \
..as lovers of Justice and God believers, like the
true Jews of those mass murdered in Lebanon being
the first strike targets by Nazi Israeli.

We Will Vote Thursday Troops Out Of Afghanistan

Yeah yeah, In twenty years or so, whenever
the Zionist war crimes have killed off
millions more helpless innocent individuals
Republicans have no concern for, and the
banksters have stolen every last drop of
blood they can draw from America left still
undefended by the Rightard ENEMY. I hate
Rightards. They need now to be Publically
prosecuted fairly for their war crimes,
then with conviction, hang from a noose,
side by side with Bush and Cheney and
FOXSNEWS, properly tried by all true
Patriots world wide. I don't buy their
cons any further. Republicans like AJ know
these wars are blatantly criminal, but they
deny the truths to be spoken. To escape
Bush and Cheney, and war crime torturers,
they advance attacks against instead,
America's made poorer and elderly.

We Will Vote Thursday Troops Out Of Afghanistan

It is a war crime that rightly warrants
death. As NEW! Coast to Coast radio host,
I will prove this easy with open line
calls. Then all men in America will be
asked to do their job, be it the father,
the mother, the son or the daughter, to
have ending the Bushite evil enemy liars to
save ourselves from further tyranny. Death
to the Bushite, death to the enemies of God
and Man.

/ / a day after CIA operative Raymond
Davis had been set free by a court in
Lahore, US drones fired missiles when
a jirga was in progress in Nevi Adda
Shega area of North Waziristan, killing
40 people, including tribal elders. \ \

It is a war crime that rightly warrants death.

See what Blackwater does?

'Pakistan demands US apology for drone strike'
it was no accident, but pre-meditated mass
murder. We must all together, insure that
every last 'lawless' bushite nazi grunter
of Satan, i.e. NATO's Blackwater, is put
rightly into the grave for their war crimes
against God and Humanity to escape Bush and
Cheney.

Newt Gingrich channeled $350,000 To Anti-Gay Hate Groups

Like the Alex Jones Cult, anything to divide
the innocent American masses against themselves,
so they can't together demand a return of
fair Justice for our better stays.

Harry Reid: Leave Social Security Alone - It's Solvent For at Least 30
Years

Yeah but, Rand Paul needs to, so he'll
anyway with CNN continue with AJ to go
after the near helpless elderly of America
as ungodly evils. Remember AJ Cult
members, you're not allowed to even think
such realities, cause then therefor, your
auto discredited for everything you've ever
been. Mindless irrational Cults, geared to
escape Bush and Cheney, by pirating the
title [no justice for You] Patriots. what
are we going to do?

Rep. Marcy Kaptur:
When Are We Going to Ask Wall Street to Pay Taxes?

"We" can't because the Rightards steal
near all our radio and TV broadcasts to
have fair debates on anything. George Norry
the pro-child killer should be the target of
every last dying to speak American out here.

http://blacklistednews.com/

/ / Ron Paul has announced that the first
Monetary Policy subcommittee meeting will
focus on one of those two now forgotten Fed
mandates, that of creating jobs. \ \

What about all the criminal fraud in the
trillions you COMMIE Rightard parasite?
AIG was bailed to pay Goldman. The Bank
of Scottland threatened arrest of Goldman
if they didn't get back what they were
defrauded, and Goldman payed them back to
avoid a hanging. Americans too, must demand
their TRILLIONS back, but Ron Paul is a
con like Alex Jones, all to escape the for
real bad guys, while blaming the poor and
weak being ILLEGALLY left for closed.

a staggering $5 billion cut to Texas schools
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/9457820

"It's a catastrophe. No financial aid for kids
to go to college. No pre-kindergarten for kids
to learn their numbers and their letters. Health
and human services slashed," said Rep. Pete
Gallego, D-Alpine. "No Texan can be proud of this."

AJ, Rand Paul, and other Rightards of the
NWO Globalist Commie Elites, can't compete
fairly on a open playing field for Just
cause, where the facts are here for all to
witness of them escaping the worst of
criminals in Your name. So, as a Nazi,
they promote with censorship the, 'must do'
indiscriminate attack against America's
cheated elderly, the cheated poor, school
kids and everyone else as Pensioners or
Palestinian, before we are ever allowed to
freely demand Justice as our defense
willingly authored. This should be what
soldiers war in death for, to speak the
facts in open international debates, on how
all we will to not be further undone in
ungodly stupid tyranny.

EXAMPLE 1:

Bush "There’s no need to discuss evidence of innocence or guilt."
http://uruknet.info/?p=m57109&hd=&size=1&l=e

EXAMPLE 2:

CBO: Health-care reform bill cuts deficit by $1.2 trillion
Rightards "How will we pay for a 1.2 trillion dollar health care
plan?"

Your paying a private insurance company, when
in truth, you need not pay them a pretty Penny.

-

America's Bahrain police killing people
by drive by shootings - AJ English

-

US nuclear agency: Japan crisis no US health threat

Look, we know clearly, the Rightard doesn't
have the mind to deal with public responsibility.
Why? Too complex. So, they champion bigotry
instead, or antigay faggotry, or pirate the
holy word, to falsely justify their contempt
for freedom Universal. They know they can't
compete on equal footings for you or me. So
they censor. While attacking the innocent of
America to look tough like the honorable men
or women they can't be. As is why, George
Noory, Beck, Hannity, and Limbaugh refuses
to allow any real Patriots to freely speak
for liberation. Cost too much for them -
but for You? Who cares! they have lots of
money already.. and isn't that what it's
all about to measure success or failure,
winning or losing in corporate 'who cares
for them' TV America? What's a real man's
word worth in America, if he needs to beg
for an audience? I should have been treated
as a King among equals in these here parts
that involve yourself sacrificing along time
ago already. But apparently, you still lack
the self respect we deserve.. I'm just sayin'
We need Leadership right about now..
Where's Obama?

US military using psychological warfare on Americans
http://www.redress.cc/americas/pjballes20110317

The crime of treason if you didn't know
American coward. They are warring God and
Humanity to escape Bush and Cheney on 9/11.
It is the real American Patriot that is
going to be called on to do what is right,
and defend Innocent American life from the
'lawless' Bushite Nazi Grunter. Don't wait
for KBR to rape your wife, just know,
they've already raped your neighbors, and
the 30 Republicans like John Cornyn claim,
they can not be arrested by any laws, God or
Man made. We say, that is incorrect demon
fucks. We will all See the Bushite die,
before their hatred extends to the true
family man. And I don't care how much they
pay me with their ill gotten gains to walk
free to victimize someone else for it. Ray
Davis bribed a peace officer, and the victim
families, and for that, he should be
formally executed the war criminal he is.
They STILL get their money, plus a whole lot
more in punitive damages - starting in the
billions.. An American life might be worth
no more than 300 dollars according to the
enemy Marines, but Pakistanis? We can't
even measure their worths! So, every last
cent needs to be extracted from the three
heads of the Beast: Tim Spicer, Cofer
Black, and that other guy.. while they are
being prosecuted the very worst of war
criminals ever known. Understand: they
have no interest whatsoever, in serving the
Interests of America being plundered.
Where's the evidence? WE KNOW they admit to
killing black kids in Nigeria to steal their
resources for Tim Spicer (democracynow.org).
WE KNOW, they torture men, women, and young
children to death as Bushite liars (KSM's
kids for one example) to escape those truly
guilty of 9/11. What more needs to be said?

Forward this concern to anyone
as your own, please. Thanks.

'Al Qaeda's Magazine for Women,
Mixes Beauty and Bomb Tips' on not
killing Bush and Cheney for 9/11,
or targeting Bushite grunters
specifically as the Zionist
minions of Satan.

The hundreds of billions stole from America
by torturer Cofer Black has to be spent on
something. If America demanded his rightful
death sentence years ago, we wouldn't be
seeing such American tax money put further
to waste.

[BLACKWATER] CIA Operative Released
http://www.businessinsider.com/ray-davis-indicted-2011-3

And all of every Muslim, Christian, and Jew
were all so looking forward to seeing him
beheaded, golly shucks.

It is therefor left up to ever last American
man to kill him on sight, as an escaping
'lawless' bushite grunting first degree mass
murderer. This war criminal supports the
indiscriminate bombing of Pakistan, to aid
in the final escape of Bush and Cheney on
9/11. DBD. And besides, why would any real
Pakistan government allow a blackwater,
caci, or aegis merc into the country at all,
before being immediately shot the ungodly
evil enemy to Life it is? They mass murder
Pakistani indiscriminately if anyone here is
paying attention. I want whoever in
Pakistan was responsible for releasing the
suspect, to be quickly tried and executed
for high treason. They are reporting he
paid a bribe to escape. This should warrant
death from Pakistan, to whoever cut this war
criminal "free".

Obama's US Drones Continue to Kill Aimlessly
Officials Don't Know Identities of Any of Slain

http://uruknet.com/?p=m73350&hd=&size=1&l=e

Kill the Bushite for Christ. It is a demon
enemy of Life to not demand death sentences
against Blackwater for these continuing
"CIA" strikes. Cofer Black calls himself
the CIA when pushing the button to mass
murder more helpless on the brink of
starvations. Kill the Bushite for America,
for it surely deserves to die before anyone
else it targets as the completely innocent.

5200 Pentagon Employees PURCHASED Child Pornography!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7qTBkA8X_E

PURCHASED

What kind of lawless world
is that, where they are so
sure, no real Cops can gain
access to defend ourselves?

Until now.

Soldiers Kill for Thrills in Afghanistan
http://www.bollyn.com/news-shock-norwegians-enjoy-killing-afghans

No. Instead we need to send in every last
honorable soldier in to take these Nazi savages
out for public trial on their treasons. There is
nothing better for all, than to see those who war
America for the escape of Bush and Cheney lose.
And win we will. Justice for all. John exists.

"and all six have 40 years of spent fuel rods in those reactor
buildings."

THIS IS FUCKED. Why would anyone in
the nuclear industry, even remotely
suggest, storing such poison ON SITE,
like on the roof! of the reactor!!, could
be better than anywhere else on Earth.
FUCKMAN. We are ruled by enemy Rightards,
who refuse a man, a real man like me to
speak freely. Do something about it.
LET US SPEAK!

/ / three youth protesters were taken to
the Eight Brigade's Baghdad headquarters
where they were all four tortured with
wooden sticks and electrical wires. \ \

This is why Johnny the Man demands Americans
Publically demand death against every last
Bushite war criminal breathing. Again, they
war God and Humanity to torture all, to
enslave our species, not to free with
Justice as fair say. Notice, while these
Bushite nazi grunters gang rape and torture
innocent Peoples, the minimal American
Rightard pressers calls them Iraqis, or
something else other than the FOXSNEWS fan
enemy of Liberty, the do nothing cowardly
Libertarian and 'free market for stealing'
Conservative, the Republican scum attacking
all American workers presently, warring for
lawlessness (Walker in Winconsin is a
criminal), while the TV sells, we are all
the outsiders to demand equal
representation. Death to the godless
Bushite enemy forces who mindlessly chant,
'whore yeh whore yeh'. George Walker Bush
with Cheney must be Publically arrested
immediately for the high treason of 9/11.

'America's Bahrain police destroying property
to make out it was done by protesters'

Again, the Republican enemy of everybody
just loves this stuff.

"Israel fears sushi shortage after quake"

No no, this is for real. God calls them
Rightly Satanic. Did you know they STEAL
Peoples homes on a routine basis for
example?

Can We Be This Stupid?

Japanese government was ‘warned that
nuclear plants could not withstand quake’

Fukushima nuclear plant owner falsified inspection records
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/fukushima-nuclear-plant-owner-falsified-inspection-records/story-fn84naht-1226023073141

/ / This means the Fukushima Daiichi plant
may contain over 600,000 spent fuel rods. \ \

This is beginning to look like an attempt
by GE to end Humanity through claimed
negligence - anything to escape the demon
Antichrist enemy of all Creation, Mr.
George Walker Bush, the false accuser.

Those Bastards at GE
http://whatreallyhappened.com/node/106424

/ / the EPA requires you to evacuate children
and everyone else from a room where you break
one of these light bulbs, then open windows
to ventilate the room for 15 minutes, and
leave the room yourself. You see these
wonderful new bulbs contain the very
poisonous element mercury. \ \ and
you all should now know what Johnny
thinks about this. Fight back! Happy
George Noory, Hannity, Limbaugh and
so on, doesn't want Justice for
America on anything, only wants
doubts to create an escape scenario
for their 'wealthy' selves, riding with
the bankster trillioniares. While America
goes further robbed and left for deader.
Fight back for Christ sake God damn you.

No, instead, they allow drop outs of
TSA to fondle their gonades, sticking
their fingers up each others assholes.
When I see these videos, I KNOW, there
is no true manhood in America, as taking
this with their pants down, bent forward,
screeching, "eeek" so Mr. Bush can fuck
them right up the ass again. There is no
way in the worsts of hell I would take
that lying down, or standing up. And if you
threatened my womens or child, there would
be no peace, until Justice was meted. But
that's Facist Nazi Zionist cowards for
you, who to make it all up to themselves,
will advance attacks against the Unions,
the middle class, poor people, and the
elderly.. Innocent folks, good folks, my
folks. Guilty of nothing, suspected of
nothing. Know these actions are those of
ungodly tyranny. This just wont do.

No Evidence, Person Innocent. Who's In?

[but later it was confimed that he had.. hmmm]
/ / President Bush was expected to sign detailed
plans for a worldwide war against al-Qaida two
days before Sept. 11 but did not have the chance
before the terrorist attacks in New York and
Washington, U.S. and foreign sources told NBC
News. \ \ What would have been the Justification
used then without 911? A lawless war against
'terrorism' world wide without end? Did you know
a spy had inflitrated the FBI and actually was
responsible for providing the explosives that
near brought the WTC down the first go around?
This is a critical communications issue that is
still costing innocent American lives because the
nation is a land of cowards who refuse to demand
the likes of a George Noory and FOX Snooze fans
to take US seriously in these demands for willing
just causes. Millions mass murdered, pensions
stolen, bailed out to the tune of trillions,
banksters foreclosing on everything by refusing
all new loans, WAKE UP, while BP countinues as
criminally negligent un-hampered with Obama still
stating, "nothing will be gained by laying blame
for the past.", With bonuses of billions besides
not paying our continuing costs. Very expensive
this passive, Americans, 'I don't care' for You
dying attitude. Peoples are STILL being poisoned
by deadly COREXIT, and CNN, CBC, and George Noory
don't think it's worth demanding an account here
to save our falling loves. Banksters do not
cover our loans, Zionist Neocon Nazis must not
succeed against our species. Fight back for
Christ sake God damn you. For we're not going
anywhere until we get this solved for the
betterments of everyone. I wish to host Coast to
Coast in a five hour special on why Justice is
Freedom. No evidence, person innocent. Who's
in?

Cheney's Daboul Working Group explains much.

Stuxnet Worm Used Against Iran Was Tested in Israel - NYTimes.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/16/world/middleeast/16stuxnet.html

/ / More possible that operating computers
got infected bt STUXNET. This virus was
originaly created by Israel for Iran nuclear
plant, but if you create monster you never
know where it ends \ \ They would certainly
as Satanic enemies of true Jews everywhere.
We know they only glee to see innocent Human
beings suffer unjustly. Did you hear the
lastest? After war criminal Netanyahu
stated it would be good for him to attack as
they did, innocent Christian families in
Palestine, all because a grubbing Zionist
was killed for not paying his slave labour,
we found out the guy who did the attack was
freedom fighting from Asia! They are
importing their slave workers now I guess
from China if you didn't know.. We can near
be certain, they'll be cutting a deal soon
with war crime Obama, to take all those
American teens serving maybe life for pot
possession, or shoplifting to come work and
die for the Zionists at Home there.. very
plausible. Why? Americans are just evil.
They refuse to call George Noory except to
endlessly thank him for not allowing real
Patriots to speak factually for Justice in
our days. The Bushite are torturing Manning.
No, George Norry supports indiscriminately
slaughtering innocent Humanity, and has said
so many times. With even Alex present!!! So
we know, he ain't going to allow US to freely
communicate, unless we blindly support the
escape of Bush and Cheney on 9/11 as
starters. And the Neocons for Iraq, with
Peter Power on 7/7. And frankly, that just
wont do. [and the rules you must fall with
in AJ go on so far, I'd bet, everyone has
lost count already: the Pauls, McCain,
Palin, Beck, Russia, or being "Globalist" is
a crime in AJ's tyranny, of those that will
to escape themselves from our laws being the
for real bad guys that did US wrong - THE
REAL CRIMINALS' and on and on with every
subject he has falsely claimed to be the
end all, be all of, without questioning
his nonsenses]

resign for condemning abuse of Manning
http://www.salon.com/news/wikileaks/?story=/opinion/greenwald/2011/03/13/crowley

/ / So, in Barack Obama's administration,
it's perfectly acceptable to abuse an
American citizen in detention who has been
convicted of nothing by consigning him to
23-hour-a-day solitary confinement, barring
him from exercising in his cell, punitively
imposing "suicide watch" restrictions on him
against the recommendations of brig
psychiatrists, and subjecting him to
prolonged, forced nudity designed to
humiliate and degrade. But speaking out
against that abuse is a firing offense.
Good to know. \ \ and that ain't even the
half of it. IMPEACH!

Again, those that are torturing him, torture
innocent women and children with power tools
to death for Satanic pleasures, in league
with the demon Antichrist false accuser. I
want every last "American" who supports
torturing innocent people to escape those
that truly do US wrong, formally tried by
HUMANITY, and executed RIGHTLY for their war
crime high treasons. I don't care that they
learned to be so un-American by evil FOXNEWS
- it isn't an excuse that would stand before
the true Constitutionalist, or the Son of
Man.

/ / But superior officers decided
to ignore the advice because the
unit was short of intelligence
analysts and needed Manning's skills,
two military officials familiar with
the investigation told McClatchy
Newspapers. \ \ This requires a real
police investigation with our guns
loaded. Why? We KNOW, Manning is
guilty of nothing, but being upset
over these two NAZI grunts torturing
innocent women and children to death
for Satan.

Justice is Victory in Freedom for Everyone

Americans are gutless cowards who will
out Your Humanity to die as they do for
ungodly war crime evil censorship.

9/11 Joe Lieberman – WTC 7 Did Not Occur
I Do Not Support A Criminal Investigation

Evil is the Deceived Disguised

See? That's why the Israeli Zionist Nazi is
called Satanic by GOD, and all those who
are truly religious in the Christian,
Jewish, and Muslim brotherhoods.

The Bushite claim as our enemy that the
truth hurts their cause of robbing Humanity.

A New World Order

Ask NWO GLobalist AJ, 'what is the Crime of the
Taliban to ask for evidence to form any
conclusion'? Him and the Pakistan General made
no argument there, nor neither on Bush's
complicity as prime false accuser - who then
stopped police investigations from occurring as
following probable cause to nab the actual bad
guys. How is that possible that AJ remains quiet
here in a free to speak world of liberty truly
seeking? HOW!?! Rightards are plain evil for
who knows what all to not do so, pretending we
can't hear them being deviant. The word
“Extortion” for example, ask yourself, honestly,
why can not a Rightard say that 'trillions dollar
stolen by threat of harm' Justice word… why?
Because it’s true? Now they have no excuses to
be lame attacking the lame for furthering
misfortune to escape the ‘no money down’ Zionist
ungodly Banksters. And believe it Conservative
Rightard bigots, this truth is a good thing for
all without argument.

No evidence against the accused is US being truly abused.

For no reason did the bushite enemy attack the
innocent Peoples of Iraq, with bombs and torture
to but for the pleasure of escaping those who
will to do America wrong further. The Rightard.
Again I will open talks. I want the debate to
showcase our incredible skills from everywhere at
winning the claim we rightly deserve, self
respect. All because we champion true Freedom to
get Justice won. That way, the Rightard can't
destroy Social Security with their lies escaping
the real bad guys, or attack just about anyone
innocent but those guilty of treason with free
communications ruling for our benefits. Now, who
wants what? Where a coward can hide there too,
pretending it's a man to remain silent on Bush
and Obama’s final escape from universal
Liberation? Did you know; Nazi Israeli steal
innocent Christian homes routinely as a fact TV
America has few of no words of concern to know
of? Or, that BP removed the safety fluid which
caused the blow up toxicifying the entire Gulf
Coast on our watch?

Justice is Freedom.

Private banksters do not earn anything,
but steal from US all our credit.

Justice for God

Remember, the Peoples simply asked for evidence
to form a conclusion. And the American TV
Zionist, as ungodly criminal in the silented
majority, refuse to defend the innocent rights of
all others by not demanding freedom rule for our
benefits as Humanity. Defended for the innocent
crime victims of terror. Instead they preach as
devils for division to side quietly while war
criminals torture, rape, thieve, and mass murder
escaping Antichrist Bush and Cheney for
Obstruction on 911. For the banksters walking
with trillions. trillions man, trillions. Have
poisonous vaccines, and made so, Mexican Gulf oil
death products instead how about. Naaahhh.

Those who claim they war ourselves for
lawlessness should be top military targets.

Justice to the war criminals of indiscriminate
warfare would better serve ourselves to halt for
our safety. The bushmob did 911.

1. The ISI's General, Mahmoud Ahmad funded 911's Atta

2. We have video of iron flowing like water from the towers

Now, what cop in any right mind could blindly
support such furthering escape of those who have
truly done US all wrong like this answer me that.

America Demands Justice

While these trillioniare banksters are
making their escape with American pensions,
Pope Alex Jones tells his cult yesterday,
that anyone who criticizes anything Rand
Paul the true enemy of everyone says, is
always automatically discredited. A blind
CULT of stolen faiths. Who phone up, and go
on and on and on and on, all about how great
Alex Jones is, by not allowing the truth to
be spoken. George Noory sells the very same
poison. Life isn't like that. Ron Paul's
Republican National Convention election was
rigged. Alex Jones is a thief of Justice
for fair play there. He tells his cult, I
am cointelpro. Apparently doing everything,
and anything I can to escape Bush and
Cheney? For closing outstanding Police
Investigations on 9/11? Like I say,
Rightards are dumb. Dumb scum, who play
they are wiser than everyone else else under
the son. Problem. You can't make such a
measurement fairly, particularly without
knowing even the basics of what you are
selling as packaged. Examples: Alex Jones
on Health Care, or Law, or economics, or
women's rights, or men's rights.. and on
and on and on and on. Why? Because he
can't allow free speech to rule. He has too
many lies to defend himself from his blind
irrationalisms, all on how great a divider
he is. ('all mediamatters.org is bad') It
is better to live life honestly, like Jesse
Ventura has told US he lives his. Why does
Alex want to lie to all Americans about Ron
Paul, or con for Rand? Or, have no spoken
concern for the willful war crimes committed
near daily in his taxed to die name against
innocent Christians, Muslims, and Jews by
Nazi Israeli? To not support the arrest of
Bush and Cheney for Obstruction is crazy,
while calling himself a Patriot, encouraging
his cult to look everywhere else but.
America Demands Justice. No evidence
against an accused is US being truly abused.
Torture warrants death, but for censorship
to allow us free national debate with
absolutely any bush bitch FOX snooze fan
still breathing toxic waste.

U.S. Military Officers Demand 911 Investigation
http://www.mo911truth.org/

Well now, that just sounds American to me.
How about You?

Alex Jones "Liberals don't like Bush"
Alex Jones "Republicans are Constitutionalists"

Cause and effect is our true State.

Rightards are evil bigot crooks who refuse US to
speak facts, for then they look as they truly are.

-

GOP Open the State up to a Corporate Asset-grab
http://blog.buzzflash.com/node/12479

THE CRIME OF TREASON. But a Rightard don't
have the mind to understand as much, so they
advance the attack against TV America's
undefended elderly and poor. Fight back
you fucks, fight back.

MOX Fuel - Just 2 MILLION Times WORSE than Uranium
Explosion at Fukushima 3 Plutonium Nuclear Power Plant

This seems very dangerous if true. 50,000
years minimum they say is it's half life.
Why run such risks on a fault line? Did you
know: free energy is easy with a wise man
hated like me? Not as you've been trained
to sell the old WorldBank/IMF precedents,
poopooing absolutely everything else,
dumbfucking as the corporate TV gog trained
you, without respecting real knowledge, as
the only effective alternative. Remaining
everyone stupid by censorship so you can
safely, without Public ridicule, pretend as
a TeaBag your light years ahead of everyone
else in a badly drawn comic book of
nonsenses. But anyway, if these fears are
true regarding Plutonium leastly, this all
could be too late for ourselves to allow me
to finally, politely speak openly for free
debate, trouncing the Rightard Commie in
seconds, in near every last Political space
race with the Dunces, as nationally
achieving for Justice in fair play for all
truly respected. Rightards are broken
Bigots, they just are. They can't measure
the Rights of another, because they classify
random "People" as labeled fraudulently,
they just do like a racist does also. That
is the self described, "Republican",
"Conservative", or "Libertarian". So,
Americans don't want me speaking Coast to
Coast freely because I bring the Reality, of
how stupidly un-informed they all are
defending no one in Evil. Such as in 'NO
PUBLIC OPTION!!!' PUBLIC Health Care. Look
at YOUTUBE counters... if true, we have
near no more than about 300 to 3000 or so
people World Wide, that bother to even try
to figure what's going on here. (absent
Charlie) 300 million in America alone doing
something else but paying attention to our
great sufferings. But these upcoming costs
of crime to all Americans will be impossible
to ignore further by the American ignoramus.
Something is desperately wrong with our
drugged out species here. Nuclear power by
plutonium or MOX?, when we have highly
advanced tech like the "Faraday Flashlight"?
Or, sulfur argon gassed light bulbs hidden
from everyone here in the Rightard's World
of darkness? Or the wave power generator
that use to power Manhattan Island for free,
until the Rightards attacked, to shut it
down. Must pay the coal man they say, or
for your own oil without any royalties from
a British company, cause otherwise, a
Rightard guy would minimally be known world
wide, as something of an asshole to call us
names in fear for those smarter than the
average bear. How about the power of the
Moon that I've told all, that Americans
refuse to allow others to freely consider by
simply forwarding this info? Just as 'they'
did stealing Teslas's inventions, trying to
give free energy to all of us back then,
done instead to leave him die near a
penniless man like they will to do with
myself still going hungry. A world run by
Rightard bigots that ungodly treat everyone
unfairly for profitable corporate victims,
hooded by Rightard censorship, to keep
everyone divided into their false
dichotomies of left and rightard, with the
Banksters, away from actual measured
conclusions made by wiser People against
torture for example, will change for the
better if you fight back to defend this
world from those who refuse to allow US to
ever truly empower by communicating the
facts substantiated. 'all governing is bad'
they say, as "Constitutional" Rand Paul, or
Ron Paul election riggers - they just do as
officially escaping our enemies all over the
places. Or, instead, cowardly refuse to
face this music, and continue to do the dumb
same, and refuse too, to forward this post
to others, and you'll likely get what you
deserve rightly, when your fictions reach
the hard cold state of this Reality. Fight
back for Christ sake God damn you. Raise
your phone to happy George Norry, Limbaugh,
and Beck's contempt for all Human life. We
will to speak for Justice denied America
since false accuser Bush stole the
Presidency, then 9/11, and we, including me,
will get our way as a just call for true
liberation. Guaranteed. The question is
though, will you be there to see it for
yourself? You must care some here for
Humanity, you just must.

Thorium Reactors cannot melt down
http://www.thorium.tv/en/thorium_reactor/thorium_reactor_1.php

-

Obama told Bradley Manning's prison treatment is 'appropriate'

Obama has gone too far on this. American
Gis are dumb and cowardly, but they wont
champion that! by going quiet, if everyone
knows clearly, that they are so clearly
cowards here to continue playing the DYING
as dumbies., to silently watch Manning
tortured, simply for complaining that his
torturers before he was arrested, [YES THE
VERY SAME] were torturing innocent women and
children to death for ungodly sadist
pleasures. For those who don't know, that's
how this whole thing with him started; he
became the man he knew he always was and
spoke against the very worst of war crimes
happening in his honorable name. President
Reagan again, warrants death against anyone
anywhere that tortures to TRULY escape those
that do US wrong every-time. Good law, for
good reason, that stands forever to our love
for God. Atheists included too, if they
have the wisdom to know so, as committed to
personal Liberty for the individual.
President Reagan, for all his bads, was
plenty good. I could explain freely, for
open line talks with Mr. or Ms. Anonymous
as Whoever. We are truly.

http://uruknet.com/?p=m75790&hd=&size=1&l=e

/ / A federal magistrate judge in Virginia
ruled Friday that Twitter must hand over the
records \ \ Another American war criminal
who deserves so rightly to die. Join me in
demanding this war criminal who wars America
to escape those who murder reporters for
telling the truth, who gang rape American
women, who push heroin, who openly torture
innocent souls, who kill Americans for the
escape of Bush and Cheney on 9/11, so rightly,
so justly, to hang from a noose tied by
ourselves - after fair, international Public
trial. I HATE Bushite with everything I am.

Signed,
The Son of Man

-

Navy Secretary Ray Mabus is ordering all
members of U.S. Military eat gulf seafood.

$52bn of American aid and Afghans are dying of starvation

War Criminals are shifty. But we are up for the
challenge. Justice for All means America wins.

Glenn Beck: "I didn't think I could hate
victims faster than the 9/11 victims"

American Patriot?

/ / The Marines are currently split into two
platoons, which are under the command of Israeli
\ \ Gunning for the nasty innocent Christian
families surviving in a concentration death camp
right? ..right? Of course Commie Pinko Nazis
always have to hide and pretend their real men
who can't hear what we're saying.

Sound American?

Our Priorities Are: 9/11, the lawless wars, and
the Banksters. Justice will be sought. We have
to start somewhere, and here is as good as any..
Welcome.

Does Alex Jones Not Understand?

www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24632&p=156649#p156649

/ / What part of Israelis arrested in a van
packed with bombs on 911 does Alex Jones not
understand? \ \

America - The Hidden Treasure
http://www.multiupload.com/W6YG7QP64Z

Here's Where We Come In..

http://whatreallyhappened.com/

/ / Matt Drudge, when presented with the
FBI records proving that the FBI fraudulently
manufactured Lisa Foster's recognition of the
gun found at Fort Marcy Park, refused to get
involved, opting instead for a story accusing
Sidney Blumenthal of domestic violence (for
which Drudge was then sued). \ \

Drudge, AJ's bud, if I recall right, sold the
propaganda to trick Americans into dying their
sons and daughters into a needless conflict to
escape Bush and Cheney too. No wonder he and
Alex have so much money to eat, and I frequent
the soup kitchens. Don't get me wrong, I know I
could make ooddles in sales, but I just haven't
had the time this last decade. I was making
money in the movie business, actually did a scene
with Robin Williams and whatshisname too. But,
once people heard of who I was, People just got
all freaked out.. And.. the phone stopped
ringing.. after 20 years in theater and film.
..it's understandable. Always excepting offers
though. SU*WAY, I really like your subs, and
man, I could bring up business with a shirt
saying just as much.. hint hint. If only you,
my reader, would stop being an asshole and
forward this post to everyone, I could then go to
S*BWAY and say, hey look! I have more than 25
people who frequent my blog.. And they would
say, 'okay so where is it?', and I would reply,
it's everywhere man, everywhere.

You know; like-demanding public trials and
executions of the Rightard's Bushite nazi
grunters, who for Satan, torture innocent
Peoples to death at Camp Cropper, Camp
Justice, or Guantanamo, gang rape American
women, push heroin, or bomb our cities
indiscriminately for antiChrist Bush's
escape for 9/11 is like, a bad thing??
To defend the Innocent from the worst
of Nazis, such as those from Orange
County should be thought manly, if
not truly Christ like even.

/ / One of Four Female College Students
Will Be Raped Before Graduating \ \

TV Americans don't care. They hold
women in contempt, as they do
for God, and everyone else.

-

Active Patriot Groups in the US
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2011/spring/active-patriot-groups-in-the-us

/ / Generally, Patriot groups
define themselves as opposed to
the “New World Order,” engage
in groundless conspiracy theorizing \ \

See, this is what I mean. This is
just plain stupid. They list near
every last group in America, minus
Nazi Zionists, as "groundless".. it's
beyond dumb. Even Rivero is mentioned,
and he CLEARLY disseminates info from
anywhere. Yet, go look at the court
cases they as no one else does, that
no other Patriot group has the interest
for to defend innocent Americans being
left for dead. Most groups listed are
fundamentalist bigoted anti-government
Patriot groups, that they themselves
wouldn't deny if they could speak
cogently about what they are. Like Alex
Jones, never to talk about HOW America
was tricked into wars, never to TRULY
explain the Bankster extortions or
derivatives, never BP removing the
'safety fluid' which CAUSED the blow
up, never demand arrests of Bush or
Wisconsin's Walker for CLEAR high
treason, and so on.. Ideologue
fundamentalist Rightards, who's
interest is hiding their cowardice
to actually defend the good old
red white and blue, while instead
just blaming all governments everywhere
as bad always - like traffic lights,
or Unions. Rightards. While the heads
of the Unions just bends us over to
take it up his ass, instead of
fighting for the working class.
'We'll maybe recall next year',
but no demands for formal public
arrests for attempting to 'no bid'
the country into serfdumb. No
demands to arrest the banksters for
stealing the pension funds, and so
on.. What the fuck eh?

Going Big AND Going Home

/ / I think its insane how they renewed his
contract after they knew about cocaine and
him [allegedly] threatening his ex-wife...
yet many months later, they? fire him and
refuse? to pay him out..for what exactly? \ \

So they could steal a few extra billion
from Charlie's image... Punitive damages
should equal one trillions dollars because
CNN refuses to demand the arrest of
Bushite Nazi grunters, FELONS, selling
heroin to addict American teens for
concentration slave labour death camps..
(WB is a TIME WARNER Production..)

Incidentally, I won near single handedly
the largest criminal case in Canada's
History, for those who don't know who I am.
I wore a suit jacket, and combed my hair,
while They had minimally three of the Lord's
Crowns in the Public Court at all times,
five of the best in total working the case
I think it was, to try as the honorable
to defend false accusers Bush and Cheney,
along with legal advisors from no less
than.. whatever.. long long story short,
the truth wills out if you persevere.
Doesn't mean good guys fail sometimes,
(crack'll do that to you, or boozing
till you puke,) but sometimes, even
failing can be a success at winning.

Alex Jones still sucks however.

US Media Hide an American Atrocity
http://uruknet.com/?p=m75700&hd=&size=1&l=e

/ / and slaughtered, one by one, nine boys
apparently as young as seven years old \ \

Why not join me in demanding public executions
of every last Rightard on this planet (start
with that Orange County's demon whore) who
disagrees we together demand death sentences
against the Nazi grunts who flew these attack
missions. They knew full well, they were mass
murdering little kids picking through garbage.
I will not live in a world with a nation like
America 'surviving', that would remain silent
over these atrocities they pay for. Maybe I'll
become a Ron Paul/Rand Paul evil Libertarian
jackass after all, 'Down with governing!,
down with governing'. Alex Jones sucks.

CNN

/ / There are large-scale deaths going on
there, and these are primarily -- I mean,
seriously, they are -- 99 percent of them
are civilians.

They are women. They are children. They
are old people. They're not fighters.
They're not soldiers. \ \

It was Israel that sent in 50,000 Satanic
Zionist mercenaries, who are the only people
there that could commit such an atrocity.
[Gaddafi is something of an idiot sadly..]
Clinton is going there immediately it is
being reported to thank them for their
service to Satan. Just as she did for the
Tenth Mountain division who would mass murder
every man, woman, and child in Afghanistan
villages to pleasure Rumsfeld. As is why
every last grunter is now either dead, or
clinically retarded suffering from massive
brain damage, save one. ABCNews.com. Death
to the bushite, death to the unlawful enemies
of God and Man.

To Those Who Want Rights

http://uruknet.com/?p=m75693&hd=&size=1&l=e

/ / Dozens of [bushite nazi grunts] shut
down the Baghdad offices of two opposition
political parties Sunday \ \ Bushites are
the enemies of both You and me as anyone
else too. They war crime our Humanity to
torture as enslave, stealing everything
from everyone, being ungodly evil enemy
traitors to Life, dying near penniless
too as whores of the Antichrist. All for
attempting escape of Republican's own,
Bush and Cheney on 9/11 for closing Police
investigations to escape the terrorists,
along with the trillioniare banksters.
An impossible task in a free to speak
of the facts here world. As is why the
enemy Republicans are un-democratically
as treasonous, stealing America's right
to bargain fairly by votes. A Republican
CHEAT as a Foxsnews fan, is a liar, a
thief, and a pro-mass murderer.
Anything to kill America for the
escape of terrorists Bush and Cheney
on 9/11.

Who Are You?

Kan. House Panel Endorses Pension Cuts
http://www.kmbc.com/news/27135897/detail.html

'Pension shortfalls' yeah, into the pockets
of Goldman Sachs they mean as Rightards
making their escapes..

/ / Bank of America says nearly half its
mortgages are 'bad' \ \ because Goldman
Sachs told they were AAA Ninjahs, knowing
full well they weren't, but who cares right?
it's just the American sucker willed to be
made loser, instead of us bad guys going down
by the long arm of this 'lauwsy smausy'
the little people speak so much about ouside
of the corporate 'no opinion' Press, out on
their own, all by their lonesomes - quote,
"Winners" unquote - Ha!. "got your sign?",
"Good", "Ready?", "okay.. 1,2,3..", "Down
with governing!, down with governing!"- TV
Channel One News here, Let's ask the bankster
on the street, 'why are you protesting?', and
then were heard the words, 'what the hell?'.
Who Are You?

Lauwsy Smausy

NO FUCKING WAY

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/03/us-attorneys-providing-list-of-charges.html

/ / Defense lawyers for organizations on the
U.S. government's "terror list" are frustrated
fighting the designation, and seizure of assets
in many cases, because the government claims it
is too tedious to give an explanation of the
charges... \ \

"Frustrated".. well I guess, all these robberies
an all.. Fuck man, there is something wrong with
the minds of the American Zombie... idunno why,
entirely, but just, that it is. These are crimes
DHS is guilty of here. Without question. Fuck,
without question. Fuck.. do you hear what I'm
sayin? Fuck..

The Rightards are Attacking

Wisconsin GOP Ramming Through Measure
http://gocl.me/gh85lF

"There's going to be a public hanging of
public employee unions at the Capitol tomorrow"

Look you ungodly demon fucks. This traitor Gov.
Scott Walker is guilty of high treason, as going
to steal everything from Wisconsin. He needs to
be publically arrested, and publically tried
TODAY for his criminal offenses. They are going
to STEAL Wisconsin. It doesn't serve anyone but
Rightard criminals who are planning to give less
than ten cents through "no-bid" contracts against
the entire country. ARRESTS must be demanded.
But a Rightard, and the many ""leftists"" will
not allow US to speak freely with the facts here,
as they don't regarding 9/11, Afghanistan, or
Iraq. Alex Jones sucks. George Noory sucks.
Limbaugh, Beck, and so on suck. No commitment to
the public ourselves to be treated fairly, for
they are bigots, The Rightards, unquailified to
hold a polite conversation for that fact.

forward this post, or burn in hell
for all you care..

-

Lt Col John Dorrian, a spokesman for Nato forces
http://www.telegraph.co.uk

"I'm not aware that we have had so
strong evidence as this in the past."

So, because they have no evidence to
form their false allegations, means
therefor, all of Iran is responsible
for the SAS getting directly caught
killing our honorable Police officers.
Do you buy it..?

All Peoples of Earth must insist this COP KILLER
Lt Col John Dorrian, be formally Publically tried
and executed. God is the word, and his words
admit to his war crimes. Besides, what is the
crime of a Taliban? WHAT!!? DIE BUSHITE DIE.

Emptied his Rifle into a Palestinian Schoolgirl
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/2011/03/not-guilty-the-israeli-captain-who-emptied-his-rifle-into-a-palestinian-schoolgirl/

/ / An Israeli army officer who fired the
entire magazine of his automatic rifle into
a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then
said he would have done the same even if
she had been three years old was acquitted
on all charges by a military court yesterday. \ \

She was thought 10. Understand, American tax
payers pay this Satanic demon enemy of Life a
salary to mass murder defenseless innocent
Christian, Muslim, and Jewish kids. How much
would you pay to see himself and personally
responsible Repugnant Demons with the "Judge"
on this matter, formally executed as for sure
war criminals against God and Humanity? Would
you pay enough of a concern to leastly
complain rightly? The Satanic demon enemy
has no remorse over first degree murdering
a helpless 12 year old child, and is named
a Hero to those Satanically committed in hatred
for God and all things beautiful in the Nazi
State of Unholy Israel. George Noory with AJ
told anyone who says anything about it, is
a bad person without questions. Alex Jones
truly sucks man, he just does.

Nine People Involved in Iceland's Banking Crash of 2008 Under Arrest

YES!! Americans, why must you be cowards
to not demand back, your stolen pensions?
Raise your phone to happy George Noory, and
demand he be made to allow free discussions
with the facts absent his contempt for all
human life.

Did you hear AJ tell how bad M. Moore
was, for suggesting America wasn't
broke? What the hell was that eh?
So, all Revolutions campaigning for
fairness are auto bad because,
your still just paying into his
'mastermind' Globalist trap, as,
to simply just demand YOUR stolen money
back with the Law of the Land, is a
big genius Liberal conspiracy also
that no one can fathom. The truth is
he knows he can't fairly compete being
a cheat. We need to host an international
radio program ourselves, with an anti-AJ
segment. Bug Charlie about it if you can..

President Obama signed an executive order Monday that will create a
formal system of indefinite detention for those held at the U.S.
military prison at Guantanamo Bay

War crime kidnapping, and torture
warrants death under standing American law.
They are already torturing American soldiers
for money.. not enough still for the
American to raise it's lifeless dying
voice?

-

/ / the United States has demanded the
UN Security Council (UNSC) to remove the
provisions of charging mercenaries with
war crimes in the killing of Libyan
civilians. \ \ accessory to murder.

Let US, as Humanity, demand a rightful
death sentence for these war crimes.
Kaddafi, when he rose his green book,
read that those who murder Libyans
as anyone, will be formally executed.
100% of Libyans are with US on this.
Death to the Bushite, death to the
enemies of God and Man.

WTC 7 Explosion That the Magic TV Refuses to Show - Why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrnmbUDeHus

/ / NIST is now cornered: trapped within their web
of lies. Now that the video of the firemen reporting
explosions has been released from NIST archives,
they have? NO EXCUSE for failing to investigate
explosives.

This is high treason. \ \ You got that right buddy.

http://911blogger.com/

/ / Honeywell describes an already existing
"secret" disabling FMC code that can allow a
GPS-guided aircraft autopilot system to take
away control of an aircraft from a pilot during
emergencies. Honeywell state-of-the-art Flight
Management Systems (FMS) were used by the four
aircraft reportedly hijacked on September 11, 2001. \ \

We must demand Justice.

WHAT THE HELL?

The Canadian Press revealed Thursday that
a directive was sent late last year to
public servants, advising them that
"government of Canada" should be replaced
in all federal communications with the words
"the Harper government."

WHAT THE HELL? Next, their going to want
to change our national Anthem to stand on
guard for greed? Canada is greater than
Harper I'd think we'd all agree to that
here.. no? Apparently yes. It was reported
that Harper wants our media also to have
the right to lie to the viewers to kill US
off with as victims for big cash rewards
as America's ungodly as Evil foxsnews
does. From what I remember reading, The
Canadian Government [CRTC] said, "no."
likely after saying, WHAT THE HELL?

-

Christ, They're Not Even Trying Not To Be Assholes
http://www.first-draft.com/2011/03/christ-theyre-not-even-trying-not-to-be-assholes.html

SCAM OF SCAMS : everything is true
http://www.multiupload.com/67MAXF7VM7

Jobs are gone, homes are stolen, Pensions are all
"lost", while the magical Banksters give
themselves a BONUS! of MANY BILLIONS of dollars
this quarter, while claiming in almost all cases,
they don't owe America for taxes either. They
bribed the Congress fair and square. Never
earned a penny, but that is God to America. Why
don't you become a man instead of a Bush bitch
coward, and forward this post to everyone so we
can make our stands for Liberty? No? All
because your a dying American Rightard bigot who
measures the rights of others in contempt? Think
50,000 football fans all giving near five hundred
dollars at the gate this quarter to the Bankster
for stealing our rights to capitalize for the
win. Where no matter how well your team plays,
everyone leaves a loser.

Happy Daze

Bush team 'agreed plan for WAR the day before Sept. 11'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/mar/24/september11.usa2

/ / Bushite deny the allegation
of all killings, but admitted that they
don’t investigate the vast majority of
the complaints, because they assume them
to be “Taliban propaganda.” \ \

Look, how can any conclusion be made without the
facts? but for by demon liars who war Humanity
by cheating for the final escape of Bush and
Cheney? The same remarks were made in Iraq,
where Nazi grunts randomly gun down defenseless
innocent families for fun on VIDEO, and Petraus
just states, 'al-Qaida did it' everytime, without
any gathering of facts whatsoever (as reported
PBS). Why? Because as bushite godless enemy
forces go; a Bushite lies to a Bushite because
it's dishonorable, and as every Bushite liar
minion of the demon Antichrist knows, they can't
survive in a free to speak arena as continuing
with their ungodly torturing, stealing, and mass
murderering as Nazi. Death to the bushite enemy
of Peoples everywhere, US, the Peoples that speak
in the defense of the innocent, while they as
FOXNEWS HEROES bomb cities with radio-active
toxic waste without causes (Samara, Fallujah,
Tikrit, Basra, Anytown, as so on.) Death to the
sworn enemies of All that is right and Just as
American. Example: torturing innocent people to
escape the actual bad guys is a war crime
according to Reagan. We Peoples were asleep.

Agent Successfully Penetrates al-Qaeda

/ / An agent successfully penetrated al-Qaeda.
[..] and was planning “large scale operations in
New York in the summer or fall of 2001.” He
provided this information to the US in August
2001. [Agence France Presse, 11/22/01,
International Herald Tribune, 5/21/02, London
Times, 6/12/02] \ \ (Tenant warned Bush in July -
60 Minutes - where when Bush promptly goes on
vacation - to warn who? - all the while. Condi
conniving her genius plot for overthrow.)

And Mr. Powell openly gives the suspects 47
million dollars on behalf of Johnny Taliban,
after the Admin. learning all this info from
those with prior inside knowledge? Bush!>

Efforts to Impeach George W. Bush
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_George_W._Bush

Loose Change Final Cut (FULL VERSION)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynROamW80O0

Reason given by Bush for why millions were
indiscriminately slaughtered in Iraq by enemy
of everyone Bushite Nazi grunters,

"Saddam wouldn't let the [UN] inspectors in"

-

Sen Rand Paul "We're Spending About 10 Billion Dollars A Day &
Borrowing About 4 Billion Of That!"

What about the trillions fraud
traitor enemy? What about Bush and
Cheney's escape for 9/11? The Iraq
war crimes we know Rand Paul couldn't
care less at all, because Americans
don't much at all care to educate
either, (they're led irrationally
by the rightard 'know it alls') but
still.. Look at this Peoples:
rightard Zionist ameriKa is dying.
Simply because they refuse to raise
their voices for Justice.

BANKSTER PARTY
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dylan-ratigan/is-your-senator-a-bankste_b_567907.html

This is great however..

SAS men captured in Libya

COP KILLERS. All of Humanity will
thank Libya for formally executing
those grunts responsible for killing
cops. They were caught dressed up as
al-Qaida, killing COPS. Execute the
bushite nazi grunter no matter where
or who you are. The Bushite isn't
human as souless degenerate Zombie
'lawless' war criminals, who war God
and Humanity with torture and gang
rape, pushing heroin, to escape those
like themselves who truly do US wrong.
Such as Bush and Cheney for 9/11.
Or Peter Power for 7/7.

Federal Prisoners With "Unpopular Political Beliefs"
http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2011/01/lawsuit-federal-prisoners-with.html

IF you don't fight back against the ungodly
TRUE COMMIE Rightards with the facts they censor,
they will continue to advance the attack against
innocent American Peoples, escaping Bush and Cheney
for 9/11 with those 30 Republican gang rapists
called "Constitutionalists" by the Teabags.

Every Bushite death is a mercy on our Souls.
They take military orders from Israeli Nazis,
training to war innocent Christians, Muslims,
and so on, openly, and with Nazi pride being.

ERIC CANTOR AND THE PROVOKING OF ANTISEMITISM
http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2010/11/eric-cantor-and-the-provoking-of-american-antisemitism-by-dr-lawrence-davidson/

Limited Government (like Big) is Relative

/ / Ron Paul is America's leading voice for
limited, constitutional government, low taxes,
free markets, a return to sound monetary
policies, and a sensible foreign policy hat puts
America first. \ \ limited (like Big) is relative.
Examples: Limited from arresting gang rapists of
American women in KBR for example? The trillion
dollar extortionist's capture? The 9/11 perps?
FREE MARKETS FOR LOOTING!!!??!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
How about UN-CONSTITUTIONAL Bush and Cheney?
Ron Paul is a con, who willingly let an election
be rigged nakedly for Palin and McCain. And didn't
support the Rightful arrest of Bush and Cheney for
DOCUMENTED high treason as Obstructing Justice on
9/11... What more needs to be said? Bushite Demon
liars who will to kill more innocent victims for
Bush and Cheney's final escape are war criminals
assisting in the escape of those for sure guilty
of mass murder on 9/11. Escape from the Constitutional
protects we must excersize to defend ourselves from
just this sort of undermining. Trillions have be
outright stolen in broad daylight, while Ron Paul
claims he has no reckonning of such willful treasonous
conducts of criminals he calls his fellow Republicans.
Such as in kidnaping, in torture, vaccines, bombing
Iraq, and so on further into a world of lawless
destruction, because we know, first hand, Ron Paul
will never be there to win US anything but more
rewarding tyranny. His arguments on Nazi Israel are
NOT to defend the innocent Christian children mass
murdered by the Nazis who broke the truce. NO no, no
he ACTUALLY STATES we must not help the INNOCENT
victims no matter what to his murderous cons of
denying Justice for all. Everywhere. If I sight the
video, it will get pulled by Google or the Jones
Cult, but just, seek for yourself his comments on
Gaza, on military dictatorships being all our,
"Police actions", and his complete contempt for
All American life by knowing the Bush regime
pulled off 9/11, and as 'public ally', sides to
say how dumb we all are to his enlightened view,
that trying to help can only do ourselves wrong
every-time, like Alex Jones will sell with
censorship to the dying suckers paying in willful
donations.. Censored on like, how traffic lights
work effectively as thought collectively to ease
congestion, while saving real Peoples lives.

Bradley Manning Could Face Death: For What?

/ / acts of whistle-blowing into a hanging offense. \ \

My position on this is the same. The two accusers
in this matter, are responsible for torturing
innocent women and children to death, (the only
thing we know for certain about what Manning
was falsely arrested by the perpetrators for)
and as such unlawful treasonous demons, can't
help but now, put their heads out like they are,
as an attempt at escaping the wrath of the True
American Patriot Soldier who will spare no
expense, to defend Patriot Manning's Rights to
the death. Just watch US. Justice is Victory.

A Lawyer quipped: "What is the difference of voluntary
manslaughter to first degree murder in the new America?
Twenty to life."

Pakistan Court rejects Davis’ claim of immunity

/ / With Davis cell phone connecting him to
the Bhutto and Pearl cases, this might turn
into another bay of Pigs fiasco. \ \

Excellent. Evil is the deceived disguised.
Up with Justice down with tyranny we say.

-

Will Washington Wake Up to Wall Street - Dylan Ratigan
http://www.multiupload.com/PXJYWKQI20

Speaking Truth as Power

While these trillioniare banksters are making
their escape with American pensions, Pope Alex
Jones tells his cult yesterday, that anyone who
criticizes anything Rand Paul the true enemy of
everyone says, is always automatically
discredited. A blind CULT of stolen faiths,
contempting against the Constitution as all we
hold dear. This is no exaggeration. Just saying
your a "Constitutionalist" means shit if the
TeaBag don't call criminals what they are as why
to defend ourselves rightly from further plunder.
Now, Keiser had been on with AJ two days earlier
stating, roughly, 'to blame anyone else but these
bankster trillioniare criminals for America's
current downfalling is just crazy' was perfect.
And hopefully, as likely, he will be back to speak
some more truth as power.. But I think the problem
here is the Rightard. Usually a bigoted sexually
dysfunctional sadomasochistic tool of ungodly
tyranny that pleasures in blaming who they know
the TV will not defend. Poor people, injured
people, ripped off people - the innocent. Like
when AJ calls Mr. Bush 'a puppet' to excuse the
war crimes unspoken against America.. (That Mr.
Bush was personally responsible for!) means
what..? Don't stand as a TeaBag from JonesTown,
stand as a man or woman thing bringing it home.

George Noory, AJ's bud, freely confesses he WANTS
to murder our innocent children, for they might
some day grow up to demand Justice, and Alex Jones
calls him anything but what he is for being so,
SERIOUSLY EVIL as ungodly Zionist traitor to the
cause of People as God anywhere. Refusing all
calls for Justice.

Rand Paul "There's So Many Justifications For War Because Of Oil"

There was NO GOOD REASON to war crime Iraq murdering millions.

Ron Paul "Our Success At Providing A Free Society For Iraq Is A Total
Failure!"

Do you have any idea how truly evil Ron Paul is
here? Any? The WAR CRIME nazi grunts torture
people at random, while bombing cities
indiscriminately, to OPENLY, steal our assets..
Do you buy the Rightard demon con, that these KKK
members, and the worst of L.A. street gangs, are
trying to "free" anyone here? As the godless
Satanic enemy war criming God and Humanity to
escape false accuser Bush and Cheney for 9/11?

We Are Wisconsin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5YehR_fYVU

/ / Koch Brothers will buy Wisconsin state-owned
power plants for pennies on the dollar in closed
unsolicitated bids for which there will be no
oversight \ \ THIS IS RIGHTARDED TREASONOUS
CRIMINAL. CRIMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
antiAmerican I mean as.. c r i m i n a l.
Treason. Who should care? YOU!

Beck Links Koch Brothers To The Founding Fathers

-

US land in Libya Several hundred “defence
advisors” to support anti-Ghadafi Forces

/ / The Prime Minister even suggested he
could send British troops into Libya as
a peacekeeping force to stop Gaddafi’s
henchmen massacring democracy campaigners. \ \

What about to go in and kill the Bushite
enemy torturers, as those like enemy to all
Mattis, that bomb our cities indiscriminately
for the escape of Bush and Cheney, as being
much more helpful right now. We all got to
get together for Justice, and put the Nazi
war crime grunters into their graves where
they belong as the traitors to God and
Humanity they are.

GOP Budget Cuts Would Kill 700,000 Jobs: Report

GOP Proposes $1.6 Billion Cut To EPA Budget,
Defends $40 Billion In Oil Subsidies

DO YOU KNOW THAT EVIL EXISTS? Who would
actually vote for any of the thirty gang
rapist Republicans? WHO?

US Measure Ensures Gadhafi Mercs Immune From War Crimes Prosecution
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8350968/Libya-African-mercenaries-immune-from-prosecution-for-war-crimes.html

America is ruled criminally by the truly ungodly.

/ / We must not tolerate this regime using
military force against its own people. \ \
(nobody here heard of 9/11?)

All the while, bushite nazi grunts torture
innocent Iraqis to death for Satanic enemy
Geoffrey Miller. While warring Afghanistan to
rape our wives and children as the ungodly.
Bushite Nazi grunting heroin pushers, are trained
by G. Miller to desecrate the Holy Bible while
bombing our families indiscriminately, all to
escape Bush and Cheney for 9/11. True Satanists
would kill a Bushite for the love of themselves,
and those truly religious, would kill them too,
rightly for the love of Freedom. So don't be
alarmed enough to care and go on doing what you
were not doing, by still refusing to raise your
voice demanding Justice to defend our dying
Humanity from the ungodly evil tyranny of the
Antichrist TV Tea Bag enemies of all living
things. I HATE Bushite.

Ask NWO Rightard Globalist Alex Jones, 'what is
the Crime of the Taliban to ask for evidence to
form any conclusion'?

Wiping Humanity Off the Map the American Nazi Grunter Does
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/7940413-bomb-wiped-one-afghan-village-off-the-map

When you ask the Bushite Nazi FOX news fan
Grunter what the crime of the Taliban is for
asking of evidence to form a conclusion, and it
lies, kill it for God and Country to save the
life of it's next chosen as innocent mass murder
victims. Victims as those who died on 9/11 still
denied Justice, by the Rightard Nation refusing
to demand these facts be spoken. Kill the Grunt
for Jesus, kill it for God. Kill it for
Humanity, kill it for yourself, for it certainly
doesn't deserve another stolen breath in our
names. Die ungodly evil bushite grunters die.

"Left bows down to false WikiLeaks prophet"

Rightards are evil to all Peoples.
No demands to defend anyone, but
to escape those who rape, pillage,
and steal. It's not left to support
Justice, but Rightly Human who wills
freedom. Rightards are the enemies
of every last free man woman and child
on our planet, and they know it.
As is why, Alex Jones forbids the
truth be told about Social Security,
while advancing the attack against
America's elderly. WHO PAID ALREADY.
IT'S A TRUST FUND - u evil enemy fuks.

Defend the American Dream!
http://www.bravenewfoundation.org/americandream/

Media Blackout: CNN Fox News and MSNBC Ignore 100,000 WI Protesters

INSIDE JOB
http://www.multiupload.com/IRVEHO8ORD

Wisconsin Assembly approves plan to curb unions

This was with NAKED CRIMINAL intention.
To CHEAT the voters is what a Republican
is that truly has no talent but to deceive,
as it would be run out of country, if free
speech with the facts ruled the day.

USA: Wisconsin Unions Preparing a General Strike

Trillions of dollars from America has
been defrauded, and the President with
his Republican partners will to blame
the innocent for the shortfall, instead
of actually defending the good old, red
white and blue.

Uygur-Sanders-Unions-022211.wmv
http://www.multiupload.com/VPG5WBN2QP

Walker Whacks Wisconsin for Wackenhut
http://blog.buzzflash.com/node/12390

No-Bid Energy Assets Firesales
http://rortybomb.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/the-less-discussed-part-of-walkers-wisconsin-plan-no-bid-energy-assets-firesales/

Wisconsin’s power plants for pennies on the dollar
http://prof77.wordpress.com/2011/02/22/the-scam-in-wisconsin/

Treason. No? He is openly planning to rob US of
what we are truly worth. Who voted for this guy,
who wouldn't now know, a recall is in order for
the benefits of all? Unless the reason Americans
vote Republican is to rob from everyone.

Why Isn't Wall Street In Jail?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3b6_6xlAs

Why Isn't Wall Street in Jail?
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-isnt-wall-street-in-jail-20110216

Republican Governor Deliberately Spent Wisconsin Surplus
http://gocl.me/f8W3gc

No evidence against the accused is US being truly
abused. The Bible teaches this. Life teaches
this. Atheists rule as equals is God's Kingdom,
if only for the laughs. This is an all win kind
of a thing. Where the truth is relished.. for
example:

Ed Schultz - Social Insecurity
http://www.multiupload.com/K9YOKIMU1N

Good work Ed.

Failure to Communicate

Extortion is against the Law in America. Let's
start there.. back on Sept. 18th 2008. Either
we pay them without question, or come Monday
morning, they would run the country into the
ground. Bailed JP Morgan had more than a
trillion dollars in capital, throughout the
entire so labeled "Crisis". Surprising to most
however, is that banksters do not actually cover
our loans, we do. As Extortionists, they
illegally took all our trillions of dollars for
'free' as private individuals. Stupidly. Crazy
man crazy. It's a good thing we're here.

http://news.antiwar.com/2011/02/22/us-commanders-insist-afghan-parents-burn-kids-all-the-time/

The American President should offer 50
dollars for the head of, Rear Admiral
Gregory Smith.

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

Commies are Rightarded dumb guys, who refuse to
humble themselves to confess, they can not speak
as the foremost expert of experts at the Johnny
level [NO CENSORSHIP], without being exposed as
idiots when free communications with the FACTS
are present.

Justin Bieber On Health Care: U.S. System 'Evil'

/ / "You guys are evil," he told the magazine,
out on February 18th. "Canada's the best country
in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't
need to worry about paying him, but here, your
whole life, you're broke because of medical
bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and
now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your
baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as
long as he needs to, and then you go home." \ \

American incubators = $100,000+ a day
Canadian incubators = $1000ish- a day

[Same machine, but in Canada the medically
qualified oversee, in America, the Rightards.
Pure unadulterated evil the American
"Conservative" enemy bigot like Alex Jones rips
into American lives with censorship for stolen
cash takes from everyone of the country.]

Now, there is a good reason to love. Why? Well,
because Americans pay more than double per-capita
for public health care, that then requires them
to go out and buy some private insurance. Pure
wicked evil of the worst kind to know so as I,
that Rightards like Alex Jones, and near every
last American "Conservative" liar, cheat, and
thief, who can't fairly compete, will cut off all
dying American callers to state, 'it is the best
in the world', now shaddup. Dying to speak.

Yeah pure evil, out of the mouths of babes. This
so called child, is light years ahead of AJ who
claims he has photographic memory, and reads
voraciously 16 hours a day, which makes him the
sole athorateh without questions, Pope dope
complexer in his censored private quacker tales.
Escaping evil doers in our worlds. Ever heard of
the Crusades 'excuses'? Very much like our
irrational Pope dope AJ who claimed, "Mexico
hates America". Just as Zionists do in Nazi
Israel about the Semitic Arabs. You know, the
Christians, Muslims, and Jews? Are we still all
alone on this? Johnny for NEW! Coast to Coast
radio host! But first, I'm going to need help
for the bus fares... How about a front on my
NEW! Coast to Coast radio gig up there in the
sky, that I'll try to get back for you as soon
as humanly possible? Take a chance on we.

Angelo Mozilo Grilled Over Mortgage Fraud
http://dailybail.com/home/angelo-mozilo-chuck-prince-grilled-over-mortgage-fraud-congr.html

Angelo Mozilo Will NOT Go To Prison: Feds Drop Criminal Probe
http://dailybail.com/home/angelo-walks-feds-drop-criminal-probe-against-mozilo.html

Understand, these mortgages need to be traced
back to who holds the stash. In many instances,
they will tell US, they don't know who the money
went to. No job or ID required for them to walk
right out our front doors. See the Ninjah!
(something about something else or another) ..
Ninjah loans, Ninjah Loans. We want our laws
inforced that prevent criminal fraud, by
returning our stolen assets, and convicting the
criminals to prove ourselves respected. We
should expect nothing less. The credit is ours,
not the banksters to lose away to themselves
'foolishly', counting on our poor judgements, to
say yeah, makes sense to me too, that we should
all now owe them more than ever before., to those
who have done nothing for nobody but steal our
pensions. To attempt escaping themselves as,
'holier than thou' Wall Street wizards.., or to
the savvy, pension thieving home wreckers making
off with our loots - Banksters who advance with
the well funded TV Tea Bag Rightards, an attack
against the being made poorer as cheated working
folk. America wants our stolen trillions back.
(Then, surely, there wouldn't be need for taxes
in the forseeable future.) The head of the FBI,
CIA, NATO and Interpol is not qualified in
speaking what we need to do here to secure
ourselves from lawless tyranny. Example: Torture
is Outlawed everywhere, and warrants death
according to President Ronald Reagan in the War
Crimes Act. And to true common sense, if those
who practice censoring our demands for Justice
would allow us to proclaim such free democratic
will, open for public discussions. Justice for
the People.

ninja-loans-to-blame
http://www.visioncredit.org/ninja-loans-to-blame-for-financial-crisis/

Openly Evil: A Study in the Death of American Liberty

/ / Attorney General Eric Holder, who will not
prosecute for torture and murder, says he is
mounting a criminal investigation against Assange
because anyone who breaks American law "will be
held responsible." \ \

or the escaping trillioniare banksters.

Lawless Republican gang rape of American Women is
highly illegal, and frankly, I'm sure we'd All
with Christ like to see those 30 Republican gang
rapists formally executed for that serious war
time treason. While torture of course, as
everyone knows, warrants death every time, under
standing American Law, despite all the lies a
FOXNEWS Rightard Junkie will deny. Kill a
Bushite to be a True American Patriot Hero.

Snipers open fire on mourners in Libya, killing 15
(who could have possibly done such a crime but
blackwater, AEGIS, or CACI???)

1. outlaw lawless mercenaries with death by big
Patriot rewards for their refusals to desist.
(Blackwater, CACI, and AEGIS must end instead of
ourselves as the innocent they routinely attack
as everyone's enemy, warring to steal., not to
free by being the for sure bad guys running with
American gang rapist of American Women, the
'un-touchable' KBR enemy.) 2. A truthful free
press to say near anything for the good of
everyone. And 3., free fair elections by paper
ballot, as then.. our worlds defended from the
escaping war monger criminals that 'hide' as us
good guys the enemies of all Humanity in
disguises. Real freedom is working with the
details, to insure we are not being undone by
those in our command illegally.

Bush "There’s no need to discuss evidence of innocence or guilt."
http://uruknet.info/?p=m57109&hd=&size=1&l=e

What kind of inhuman monster could commit such a
willful crime against innocent others for money?
A private war crime mercenary pro-torture Nazi
Zionist enemy serving for the terror regime of
America? A grunt that wars Humanity for the
escape of Bush and Cheney on 9/11? A grunt that
enjoys to steal American homes from cowardly
dumfuk soldiers, who they even torture to sign
over their life savings to Rumsfeld at the
Pentagon? A Bushite who cares not for anyone or
anything but what it can steal further from our
good will to let it continue against our innocent
women and children as the State of Israel does
openly every day? How about replacing that
uncaring talentless Zionist traitor, who gets off
on killing our innocent kids, happy happy George
Noory, with a Real American Patriot. Or no.?

Pentagon Tortures Untold American Soldiers

The Peter B. Collins Show
Joshua Kors on Tortured Vets
and Charley Carpenter on Gitmo
http://www.multiupload.com/PDNK40KZXM

Pentagon Tortures American Soldiers to Steal the Benefits.

Pentagon blows up thousands of homes for Fun
(all the while STEALING billions from America)

http://uruknet.com/?p=m71999&hd=&size=1&l=e

/ / The 68-ton tanks are propelled by a jet
engine and equipped with a 120mm main gun that
can destroy a house more than a mile away \ \

Former Guantánamo Bay prisoner speaks
http://uruknet.com/?p=m74780&hd=&size=1&l=e

FOXNEWS Forced To Apologize On Air After
[ridiculously] Faking Ron Paul CPAC 2011 Video

They are trying to paint the TRUE COMMIE con Ron
Paul as a malined good guy, when clearly Ron and
Rand is FOXSNEWS greatest friend, as they will
too, watch Christian children mass murdered by
Israeli truce breakers, and do nothing but work
to steal another election for the Rightard to
escape further Bush and Cheney and AIPAC with the
banksters. 9/11, the Iraq CRIMINAL con, torture,
trillions stolen, posionous vaccines, billions in
earmarks, and so on. COMMIE. These Rightard
Commie enemies of Creation is how the TV trained
facist Rightard balk, as those who refuse US to
truly defend America. Ron Paul has called for
NOT defending innocent mass murder victims of
terror, and as such, I call for his, along with
all standing election rigging gang rapist traitor
Republicans with the Demonrats, for needed public
trial on 9/11's Obstruction, and capital one mass
murder. He is a law man after all. A rightard
wars American values to escape the for sure real
bad guys. As is why Alex Jones and enemy of all
George Noory are committed to censoring our
voices for Justice realized.

God's Will is always Just.

PURE SATANIC EVIL - Americans, know who your enemy is...

http://uruknet.com/?p=m75028&hd=&size=1&l=e

/ / U.S. officials say Hatim trained at an
al-Qaida terrorist camp \ \ Zero evidence.

As leader of the free world, I will demand the
identity of this Nazi(s), insist he be tried the
war criminal he is, and upon easy conviction we
will personally be responsible for his execution
as such. Any "American" who would disagree with
such an act of freedom, will be known by all as a
traitor to the good old, red white and blue. No
evidence against the accused is US being truly
abused. John for NEW! Coast to Coast radio
host.

Dozens of Women Describe Hell Of Being Raped by The Nazi grunts in the
US Military

Let all men demand the execution of these bushite
nazi grunts, who rape American women while
claiming, no laws of God nor man can put it into
it's grave rightly, for the Antichrist of
Creation has deemed it "Lawless". I HATE
Bushite, as any real man would. Americans are
not men to remain neutral on this, as they do
regarding the treasons of Bush and Cheney.

Torture of the INNOCENT authorized under former President George W.
Bush
http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshgerstein/0211/Judge_rejects_suit_for_more_info_on_torture_memos_probe.html

This is a war crime warranting death.

Rightards with Alex Jones and Obama, who advance
the criminal attack against America's elderly and
poor are the enemies of American liberty. As is
why they are committed to censorship to steal
from US all.

RIGHTARDS Claim Health Care Law Kills "800,000 Jobs"

http://mediamatters.org/research/201102110048

/ / Its almost as if they are completely
transparent liars willing to change their
tune on a dime when it suits their interests,
even when it contradicts their own charges.

But that'd be silly. \ \

/ / Saying that people don't work extra jobs
just to keep healthcare is denying the truth. \ \

The Rightard dividers with Alex Jones, at RBN,
and so on, will try and con US all here, to
state, mediamatters is "left wing" - case closed,
because the greater minds that they can't freely
compete with, make the Rightard as dumb as they
are when the facts are in. When I first heard
the statement of 800,000.. I listened, then
could barely make sense of what was being said..
(and all consider myself the genius of geniuses.)
Then I thought it through, with the two minute
snipit offered as the Rightard's 'proof', and the
nearest thing I could figure, was that because
people will have better health care, they'd
likely, if ABLE to choose, would work less. (Not
exactly the CBO work ethic.) But the real reason
the bill is bad, is it rewards the Tea Bag
Rightard backers with trillions of public tax
dollars they'll never have earned, just like the
Banksters. Alex Jones with his partner in crime
Obama and enemy George Noory will not allow
Americans to discuss this with truly wiser folks
factually, unless we change to be better blokes.
Because we is sadly, currently, Supremely bigoted
Rightard assholes. Alex Jones don't got any
problem with rigging elections if it's for Ron
Paul or Rand, and his Cult would likely side the
same for tyranny, while they cowardly cry, to
help save ourselves from plunder, means top
secretly you die for their "New World Order".
Look at this one example:

'Afghan Government Cracks Down on Women’s Shelters'
http://uruknet.com/?p=m74945&hd=&size=1&l=e

We know the Rightard wills to not fight the true
globalist tyrannical TV powers of indifference to
women and children being raped in Afghanistan
by the dope pushing Nazi grunts, who claim it's
legal, because of their Antichrist Shariah. Where
the Taliban would kill the Satanic bushite Nazi
grunters without question, as demonic enemy
liars of God's Great Creation. Shariah is God's
will practiced fairly. Illiterates do not fair
well. But we all knew that already.

Wikileaks threatens action against ex-colleague of Assange
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/wikileaks-threatens-action-against-excolleague-of-assange-2212175.html

/ / Domscheit-Berg claims that he and the
programmer – who is known only as “The
Architect” – disconnected the submissions
section because they believed Mr Assange
could not be trusted to keep sources secret. \ \

Problem. As a true anonymous record keeper
there would be no records programmed for storage
by “The Architect”, and as for confidence, was it
the policy that only Assange has dictorial
overview over all Newspaper submissions making
inroads today, before we as anyone else does like
myself. NO. Second, are they alleging that Wiki
info of the most serious of war crimes; killing
respected journalists, or torturing honorable
American soldiers, along with women and children
kidnaped on official war crime orders by Satanic
Geoffrey Miller

"BOMBSHELLS: Bushite are using Satanic Rituals While Torturing the .."

http://www.wiolawapress.com/generalg.htm

and so on weren't allotted a fair public space
for airing?, and as so, why are they then, not
personally revealing what THEY know about the
facts of slight at hand?

The women and children that were mass murdered
were not all between the stipulated ages of 15-55.
The Nazi grunts were asked, 'why did you mow down
who you knew to only be "checked through", as
unarmed innocent women and children in the "many
thousands", just outside of Fallujah'? "It was not!"
evil war criminal they falsified as with Sattler,
for, 'that they may have been boys and men pretending
to be women', and all as such, could be first degree
mass murdered. Ahha! But all those defenseless
innocent women and children were not all between
15-55. Most of the children were toddlers and
infants. Bushite grunts deserve to die as the
war crime lying traitors they are, warring America
for the final escape of Bush and Cheney on 9/11.

"BP's spilled oil is washing up in people"

Rand Paul: BP Should Not Be Held Responsible

Obama's Patriotic American Chamber of Commerce
Leader, Advoctates Offshoring of American Jobs

"people effected by offshoring should stop whining"

I can't believe Americans all as Rightards still
refuse as the enemy to forward my calls for the
truth to be spoken, but apparently, this is the
case that Sherlock would have walked off the set
for. They lie cheat and steal from themselves
willingly, if it means a wise man or woman won't
be allowed to speak freely on TV or their radios.
Pure godless Zionist Nazi filth to remain silent
against their Rightard tyrannizing, aimed now
directly against their forsaken neighbor being
'lawlessly' gang raped by KBR, while illegally
having their jobs and homes stolen in broad
daylight. Better that, than the "sand niggers",
or innocent Christian children from other
countries in the long run I suppose., See, in
other worlds, being Christian ACTUALLY means, you
believe in a God that is a greater love than what
Americans truly care for. As is why the American
Nazi grunts in Afghanistan sanction the first
degree murder of Peoples in Afghanistan for
simply believing in Christianity. So what DO
Rightard Americans care for then? Not much but
what they can get away to steal from others, so..
no wonder..

9/11 Doc of Docs.. "between the lies"
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ICEZATF
http://www.archive.org/download/Between_the_Lies/between_the_lies_xvid_860kbps.avi

DVD image (4.1 GB)
http://www.archive.org/download/Between_the_Lies/between_the_lies_plus_extras.iso

This contains great evidence made by our Police
Agencies to get ourselves continuing on correctly
making the proper arrests on who tried to lead us
astray from our freedom path. Remember, this
documents a portion of the true 9/11 crew that
were for sure arrested, before being able to
dangerously fly two planes on the day of 9/11.
This is bombshell info demanding Public Police
Investigations being re-started on international
TV, so we as Humanity can arrest all Neocon
Peenacker Republicans, and the odd Demonrat, for
speedy public trials for the convictions of mass
murdering our American bretheren.

VIDEO - "Where Are The Wall Street Prosecutions!": Angry C-SPAN
Callers Sound Off On Criminal Banksters
http://dailybail.com/home/where-are-the-wall-street-prosecutions-gretchen-morgenson-ag.html

-

/ / ..Egyptian army general told the BBC
the military was losing patience with the
embattled Mubarak, and would open fire
at regime loyalists if there were fresh
attacks on protesters... \ \ Yeah! Defend
the innocent of Egypt from these Rightard
pro-torture enemies of God who war Humanity
for lawless bankster tyrannies.

CHRIST SAYS 'Israeli are Anti-Jewish'

Declassified: Massive Israeli manipulation of US media exposed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kureFeGmoDI

WIKILEAKS A FRAUD RUN BY PRESS FOR ISRAEL

Notice my friends, no mention of Nazi Israeli
killing Jews in Lebanon. NO MENTION. What kind
of evil Rightard would ignore that, while
attempting to claim ALL info giving by any
serving Grunt soldier trying to be honorable is a
fraud? all?!! to Michael at WRH?, and everyone
at GCN? and Republic Radio also?, I ask all our
Humanity? Who's conning who here? Evil is DUMB.

Be a man and forward this
to everyone.

AJ "You should fear big government"

"Big" is relative.

Jesse Ventura "Why are we letting them get away with this?"

Dumfuk Grunt "Duh, why are we here to kill good
people needlessly so the bushmob back home can
further rob our undefended families bro? Bro?"

1. The ISI's General, Mahmoud Ahmad funded 911's Atta

2. We have video of iron flowing like water from the towers

Understand: Iraq played no part in 911, yet, American
nazi grunts have indiscriminately bombed easily more
than a million innocent souls, while cheering "whore
yeah", for the demons of CNN who only smile over such
ungodly treachery. To torture, to rape, to thieve
from America, left undefended for further corporate
plunders.

http://911blogger.com/

Bush and Cheney's Escape

"US Army sending hardcore neo-Nazi troops to Iraq and Afghanistan"
[now, 'policing' American streets for terror]

Not American. Yeah, I've been calling them
Bushites, but whatever, not freedom fighters
that's for sure.

'active-duty Marine.. Norteno gang.. shoots two
random police officers killing one, FOXNEWS Hero'

Nazi Gangs in the U.S. Military

"Moral Waiver" Morality not required when raping
and mass murdering Afghans to push dope with Enron
escaping Bush and Cheney for 9/11. Die bushite die.

Bushite Nazi grunts GUILTY of Capital offenses
against AMERICANS, have been granted freedom from
prison to commit more crimes, as enlisting in the
Zionist's war against God and Civilization. Imagine,
Bushite Nazi grunts who are into murdering anyone to
steal our stuff, to torture, to bomb, recruited
from street gangs and the sowth's KKK, as the most
vile, evil, lowest of the lows deserving of death,
are becoming now, 'lawless' American terror officers
with their buds at KBR and Blackwater to rape and
murder more of Our undefended wives and children.
Sound "American" without questions? Apparently, yes.
Kill a Bushite to defend their next innocent mass
murder victims. Do it for children everywhere in
Afghanistan and Iraq, do it for Christ, do it for
God, do it for our dying America, do it for Yourself
to claim the right to be a man. Women, as you are.

FBI : 9/11 Cell Phone Calls Fake
http://www.bushstole04.com/

America is a nation of cowardly males, too afraid
to be men in our world demanding Justice for all
as truly ourselves.

Why is this happening?

Banksters are walking away with defrauded
TRILLIONS. And the Rightard will to have
life die this way, denying free talk on the
facts surrounding their ungodly evilness.
Making the escape for the Antichrist
enemy of God, Mr. George Walker Bush who
Closed 911 police investigations as naked
traitor like themselves, enemies of the
Republic who refuse to allow a just cause
speak as America's will for Freedom.

-

Bush team 'agreed plan to attack the
Taliban the day before September 11'

"if it refused to hand over Osama bin Laden"

For what? No evidence for anything was Condi's
"TOP SECRET" war crime plan to escape the Neocons
responsible for mass murder on 911. Understand,
THEY HAD NO EVIDENCE FOR ANY CRIME TO SECURE
CRIMINAL INVASION 'ESCAPING' the guilty Neocon.
[911 mass murder occured here] Pre-planned.

Look up the Taliban offering to hand over bin
Laden to Clinton and HE REFUSED! Refused for
more than 40 consecutive days!!! It's the inside
scoop on this crime against Humanity, without a
love for God or his greatly gifted Son, John the
Baptizer truly.

Ungodly Evil Israeli Zionists call for
Murder of Innocent God Loving Jewish Women

http://uruknet.com/?p=m73142&hd=&size=1&l=e
Being Jewish is a religion of Love for
God.. Compare pictures...

/ / War criminal Blackwater’s Prince building
mercenary force with apartheid-era ‘hit squad' \ \

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/spip/spip.php?article1675

Mr. Gaylard remarked on 1 February 2011,
"It is difficult to understand the reasoning"

Why? Because they are truly Satanic enemies
of God and Man. They break truces to kill
Jews for money. Rightards are evil stooges
who will deny these trues from being spoken
openly for dissemination. Like how freedom is
Justice, and torture warrants an immediate
death sentence against the Rightard grunters.

What's the crime of the taliban to
ask for evidence to form a conclusion?

/ / "There aren't even any Taliban in this
area," Taqwa said. "They were all working on
Mr. Khorasani's campaign." \ \Taliban=Student

This is another why I beg all real men to kill a
Bushite for America. These bushite enemies will
gang rape your American wife, and claim that FOX
still sells they are heroic for doing so without
question. Zionist Lawlessness is the enemy of
every last free man among US, and a Bushite LIAR
wars against a Just cause winning our Liberties,
as the dying loves of our INNOCENT families.

Child RAPE Condoned by Rumsfeld
http://www.republicansexoffenders.com/

Where are the Amerikan Rightards
as Silent on all this?

$285 billion defrauded from Americans

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/sanders-pentagon-billions-fraudsters/

/ / The US military paid $285 billion over
three years to hundreds of military contractors
that defrauded the Pentagon \ \

-

GOP Get Government-Subsidized Health Care Today!
http://gocl.me/dPANYi
Still None for You.

They are dirty rotten Commies like Glenn Beck,
Alex Jones and traitor ungodly Zionist enemy Rand
Paul. Their will is to con Americans for death
as the Global Elitists, stealing further Justice
from our Humanity by denying the truth be spoken
in their Rightard tyrannies.

http://www.bradleymanning.org/

We have seen consistent cruel and
unusual punishment of Manning.

Man arrested over blog list of pro-war MPs

Remember: Saddam did everything that was asked
of himself by the demon Antichrist plus more. As
is why the death of Bushites is a blessing for
all concerned. They war as Rightards for terror
to torture, to thieve, and mass murder the
established innocent, as escaping those who truly
done did do US wrong. Bush and Cheney.

‘Damn right’ I personally ordered waterboarding: Bush

This warrants death under standing American War
Crimes Law ushered by Reagan. Kill all torturers
as a soldier to be true Patriot, instead of
raping women and children while pushing heroin
into American teens for life term prison
sentences as slave labour escaping Bush and
Cheney for 911 and so on.

FOXNEWS : Underwear Bomber. US Government Op
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoDqUyqsxgg

What the..

-

Probe: Army was warned not to deploy WikiLeaks suspect
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/01/27/v-fullstory/2037978/probe-army-was-warned-not-to-deploy.html

Bradley Manning and the Rule of Law
http://uruknet.com/?p=m73808&hd=&size=1&l=e

Read these two stories, and then rightly
demand death sentences against these
Republican traitors for the war crimes
of Iraq, and as, It is a war crime to
torture innocent Americans to death
to escape the for real bad guys. And a
soldier takes an Oath to defend God
and country, not commit war crimes for
the escape of Bush and the Neocons,
at the sacrifice of more teen soldiers
NEEDLESSLY. Death to the bushite,
death to the enemies of God and Man.

Torture Memos Admits Techniques Were Not Approved By DOJ

Judge Rules CIA [Cofer Black] Can Suppress
Information About Torture Tapes and Memos

No he can't, unless he's telling
US he too is a war criminal needing
a fair public death sentence.

The King of the Universe Asks

who in America supports the
escape of those responsible
for mass murdering Americans
on 9/11?

Why? We can't form a conclusion on
who done did do us wrong just yet
because, Bush and Cheney disallowed
the FBI from completing our task to
nab General Ahmad. It's called
"following probable cause".

For, who wills to continue forward blindly?

We have no real leadership. The Iraq war is not
as Ron Paul the COMMIE terms it a "Police action",
but an info crime against American teens to die
warring for tyranny.. NEEDLESSLY IRRATIONALLY
DYING. Do something right and save someone's
life.

'Rand Paul Proposes $500B in Budget Cuts'
THIS TRAITOR IS FUCKING PURE NAZI EVIL MAN.
The banksters have stolen trillions.. WAKEUP

-

Alex Jones "When a Rand Paul supporter (wasn't
it his Chief of Staff? - or is that his Hedge
fund manager they have as money pro now? which
ever) steps on a woman's head, it's like it's
the end of the world."

Alex Jones "I'm light-years ahead
of the general Public in knowledge"

Like Ayn Rand? or on bigotry? or
do you mean the theatre?

True COMMIE Rightards scoring corporate millions:
'Reading, like facts, are for the stupid people'

IDF DENIES disciplining top officers over
phosphorous used against children targeted
http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1146638.html

You know, when you say you blame the innocent
Jew, you serve the war criminal ungodly Zionist
enemy right?

USA makes it illegal to give aid to Gaza! In
"Holder vs. Humanitarian Law" While funding Nazi
Israel to main and murder the innocent loved by
God.

This is so incredibly evil as ungodly war criminal.
Remember: the Jews of Lebanon were the first strike
targets, and Israeli prisons are filled with Jews
for refusing to commit a lawless act. Truly Satanic.

Rand 'give him a nuke?' Paul on
shooting: 'Weapons don't kill people'
..and on escaping the for sure bad guys
“Terrorists do not deserve the protections
of our Constitution” as OUR Constitution's
True Enemy.

AJ went on all day about the greatness of Ayn
Rand. I hate to break it to you Rightards, but
Ayn Rand is truly retarded, proven to be so, in
under, 45 seconds. As is why a favorite with 22
year old Anarchists who claim to be wiser than
all others of all time - 'why bother for you?
I'm greater than great as a loser's loser.,
reading, like facts, is for the stupid people.
All Government is bad, therefore, don't bother to
demand a care for the Public, as arrests of war
criminals who mass murder US citizens, or bank
rob, or break traffic signals'. See if AJ was
half honorable he'd just simply watch FRONTLINE
on the nonsense that is sold as HIS personal
Greenspan philosophy. FORBIDDEN: Greenspan is
actually the culprit who started this Bailout AJ
thing with, 'yeah, bail out hedge fund managers
with trillions of Public dollars' because, the
dying American suckers can't fathom this [THEIR
GOVERNMENT] arena without magic TV corporate 'no
loyalty' coverage. Of which Greenspan did
apologize to all Humanity televised for real,
as cause Greenspan actually explained on how he
was faulted in blindness against his sworn Oath.
We never did get back a penny stolen though
however.. Yet. Watch the FRONTLINE episode on this,
not present at their web-site, or sadly as such
that God would be joyed in tears, on the powerful
torrents used presently to watch other vids about
everything else but. Alex Jones massively sucks
here because he has never granted himself as US,
the Listeners, the honor of excepting that there
are greater minds everywhere. But this Ayn Rand
business is a dud known widely as reasoned
through to be so for more than two decades. So -
where has Alex Jones been then eh? Again, hate
me, love me, but I bring great things either way
that AJ doesn't will for the Public to have
freely. Ask yourself, are you worth it?
Overall, I think so. Or would you rather die in
tyranny, than look the fool in the presence of a
man as great as pie?

Johnny for NEW! Coast to Coast radio Host
- Vote Early and Vote Often.

Ron Paul "You can't count on Congress or the Courts to save
yourselves"
don't tell us, from Hhis congress or the courts Right.

Americans refuse to humble themselves to wise men
or women speaking, because we make them out to be
what they truly are. Moronic imbeciles.

How did OUR government lie US, The People to Lawless War?

http://www.leadingtowar.com/intro.php

Forward this concern to anyone
as your own, please. Thanks.

-

Advisors received kickbacks from H1N1 vaccine manufacturers
http://www.naturalnews.com/028936_WHO_vaccines.html

Study Verifies That There Is No Value In Any Flu Vaccine
http://preventdisease.com/news/10/121010_no_value_flu_vaccines.shtml

http://buildingwhat.org/

Because Bush and Cheney closed official 911
Police investigations, we will go nowhere until,
we arrest the demons for obstruction, to get back
to following probable cause to arrest the actual
bad guys. Starting with Ahmad for funding the
op, and then going to the Taliban claiming, no
evidence will be brought against the accused.
So, the FBI as acknowledged; they have no
evidence linking bin Laden to 911 to form an
actual warrant. PD51, W199i and so on, were/ARE
threats against real cops talking about this, or
moving forward with formal arrests of those
responsible for mass murdering Americans.
Bushite Nazi Grunter who wants 'limited
government' to escape himself from gang rape,
torture and murder of AMERICAN WOMEN states, "I
don't care... Ron Paul 2012! He rigged his last
election with Alex's Globalist NWO, so maybe
they'll rig it the smae this time, escaping the
crooks by refusing all calls for Liberty.
Yeayh!!!'

More than Twenty Cities Rally for Bradley Manning
http://www.bradleymanning.org/10991/more-than-twenty-cities-rally-for-bradley-manning/

At Least 2,043 Innocent People Randomly
Bombed in Pakistan by child torturer
Mr. "CIA" Cofer Black from 9/11 fame.

Johnny's GoodGodMan
http://www.multiupload.com/2NRUH0LGKX

Obama’s Liberty Problem - Indefinite Detention
http://uruknet.com/?p=m73279&hd=&size=1&l=e

It's called kidnapping. Serious criminal
offense. What?

Matt Taibbi on Wall Street's Weeps and Whines
http://www.multiupload.com/JUO6BAN52N

Nazis Were Given ‘Safe Haven’ by Enemy CIA
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/14/us/14nazis.html

Innocent American Children Tortured to Death
http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in-national/fda-warns-psychiatrist-to-stop-killing-child-experimentees
TORTURING AMERICAN CHILDREN TO DEATH AS NAZIS.

Hoekstra Receives CIA’s Good Nazi Award
http://www.fff.org/comment/com1012o.asp

The Bushite claim as our enemy that the
truth hurts their cause of robbing Humanity.

ADL TO ATTACK JOURNALISTS AND PUBLICATIONS TYING ISRAEL TO WIKILEAKS

'Assange with Israeli officials, ensured
that all such documents were removed'

Assange hasn't released the info that he has as
protection, but the NYT did. So why would
Assange take precident over everyone else at the
NYT who decided what wouldn't be allowed by their
judgement? That the Leaker could almost just as
easily leak somewhere else? [Iraq war has no
cause] The evil Rightards claim they wants the
juicy stuff, for all things else, are nothing
new.. [don't look at the curtain] Most
specifically, Not Evil Nazi grunts killing little
kids called Heroes by corporate News America, or
that Bush and Cheney closed 9/11 investigations.
30 Gang raping Republicans deserving of Public
Death sentences of course is mentioned once on
his entire site, as excused/able apparently of
those still freely walking our streets, and that
should say a whole lot to everyone, considering
the amount of Libertarian good for nothings
contribute for the Nazi Rightard cause, of no
Justice for You.

Britain 'will act on torture intelligence' Magna who?

Death sentences all around. These unlawful
Politicians are claiming a right to torture
innocent victims to escape those who do US truly
wrong. Death for torture is the war crimes law
excepted by all free nations. There are no
excuses than are not defeated by free
communications. Every man woman and child of
Earth will need to hunt every last pro-torturer
for easy war crimes death sentences. KSM has
nothing to do with 9/11. (Or as, the 'Public
Option' means you don't give away our innocent
lives for nothing, but to a talentless American
Rightard who refuses the facts to witness.) Alex
Jones sucks man, he really truly does, as is why
he can not allow open free debate for America on
near anything he claims in obscenity to own the
truth about without natural doubt to consider,
as all those who disagree on anything he has ever
said since early childhood are cointellpro he
claims sadomastically as pure Pope Evil. To err
is godlike Human. He is bad news going on how we
all so much hate all ourselves blindly he claimed
again last week as an insult to everyone personally
I took it. Just who the hell does he take You for
silenced on Justice eh? Rightards are near all the
same, siding as hypno mugger victims for liars,
cheats, or thieves, who can't compete honestly in
fair polite debate, as otherwise WE would win back
our stolen lives. Justice is Freedom, and Like
anyOne would, I HATE 'lawless' Bushite nazi
zionist scum responsible for escaping those
truly guilty of 9/11 and 7/7 as starters.

All legislation is a form
of Socialism, and This State
is God, what of it goofus?

Study: Fox News Viewers Are The Most Misinformed

Revealed: Chamber lobbied against 9/11 health
bill to save foreign dictatorships on their taxes

Why would the Rightard criticize Wikki, but not
demand a death sentence against the Nazi grunts
who gunned down the journalist for reporting
facts, and the two little kids? Kids the Nazi
murders for claiming, it was the parent's fault
for bringing the children into this world? It is
a joy and a blessing for all when the godless
unlawful Bushite Nazi grunter dies rightly,
instead of the innocent, such as Yourself, who
the American Rightard Zionist takes no position
to defend. Bush and Cheney closed 9/11 Police
investigations. Know your enemy who refuses this
truth be told friend. Wakey wakey.

Signed,
a real Jew concerned.

Chair of US House Foreign Affairs Committee: I am a Zionist
(and Americans are now those terrible innocent Palestinians)

Banksters Selling Foreclosed Homes Without Obtaining Title

bankster bonuses despite taking billions in bailout

Gates: Public Opinion Can’t Stop Afghan War

NATO fighter jets launched bombs and missiles
850 separate missions in Afghanistan this November

The viedo clearly shows grunts killing two little
kids, and then boasting, it was the parent's
fault for bringing life into this world. Say no
more.

HUFFPOST SUPER USER "Call me whatever you want,
but I have NO SYMPATHY for PFC Manning. As a
soldier, he knew his actions were illegal under
the UCMJ." He hasn't been found anything, and
this cover-up on murdering Journalists for
reporting facts, limited hang, smells like crap.
But see how truly evil the corporate "Liberal"
establishment is to play pretend they is
something other than ugly and mean to the
honorable and clean? Bastards Limbaugh, Hannity,
and O'Really are evil good for nothing war crooks
deserving of Public trial for their naked
treasons of getting American GI teens dead for
continuing the tyranny of lawlessness, sure, but
who again, what of it? Rightards pretending to be
"Liberals" are still Rightards no matter which
way you look.

True you Fool

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Download/16792/3/60Minutes-Tenet-...

/ / OH THE HORROR.... To those who say I lied
about what Tenent FREELY confesses
(60Minutes-Tenet-2.wmv) LISTEN in horror at what
America is truly led blindly into hell with
STILL.. \ \ crooksandliars pulled the recording!
In it Tenant tells of the bushmob knowing in July
2001 bin Laden was going to get blamed for a
strike big in America from a cave in Afghanistan!
Then later, (not mentioned) in AUGUST! Powell
went over there himself personally, and gave the
Taliban 47 million dollars as a bonus. Swear to
God true. NOT HIDDEN. Look it up. I mean it
made almost all the major dailies. See? This is
what Alex fears, that wise men, actual wise men,
like myself, can put this stuff together in
seconds by freely communicating for open
challenge on error, of what would take others
committed to dying through censorship for blind
fear, never in a lifetime spared. Who cares
right?

To All Men

"Anytime someone in your line gets hit by an
IED...you kill every motherfucker in the street,"

Instead, do what is right, kill the
'lawless' Bushite enemy for Christ.

It has been confirmed that Lebanon assisted Israel
in picking out the Jewish communities as first
strike targets. SEE!! NO MENTION... Why do we
see this all over the Rightard American disinfo
parlayers? Because they are fundamentally
cowards, who as refusing to humble themselves to
those greatly wiser with words such as myself,
will to hurt the established innocent to escape
the bad guys they take it up the ass for as
antigay faggots, picking on innocent poor people,
or innocent old people, US in need of health
care, or as Wiki, a soapbox open for all soldiers
to be men instead of mass murdering ourselves
indiscriminately. Bush and Cheney closed 911
police investigations. Assange could be the
Antichrist Pope, it wouldn't change the facts
that have been brought forward as documented.
Like Bushite enemy of EVERYONE Geoffrey Miller,
giving guidelines on how to treat innocent
Peoples randomly kidnapped. But a Rightard
hypnotized victim states to hypnotize YOU TOO
going, 'it's all nothing new', or, shamefully
Mike at WRH ‘it’s all a fraud’, or 'Assange is
someone a real Patriot like me shouldn't defend
because he could be with the genius evil minders
who control our every whim just like Alex Jones
sells' [evil is dumb], or as many Rightard's
stress, 'it's important for Americans not to
defend ANY innocent persons, why take the risk?'

Bush should go free cause he has more rights than
America.. Right? No Justice gives you tyranny
guaranteed. Why not go after the Republican
gang rapists instead? Is it because they are on
the Rightard's team? Like Alex Jones sells?

Special Comment: Blackmail, Bullies
http://gocl.me/dXUvGm

BIGGER TAX BREAKS

Bigger tax breaks for the trillioniare thieves!,
as hedge fund brokers of savings funds having not
"earned" anything of the trillions "lost" into
their personal private accounts as it was

Study: CEOs Who Fired Most Workers Earned Highest Pay

FINAL FINAL STRAW STRAW

/ / Washington will no longer seek an Israeli
settlement freeze \ \

'Go on, steal as you were going to no matter
what any innocent Human victim might have had
to say - steal from Christians and Muslims,
and Jews too you ungodly evil torturing
war crime thieves of Satan - wink - Palin
2012'

AND JEWS TOO.

On the Tea Bagger Enemy Chopping Block:
Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid

Alex Jones to Rand Paul "Your victory is our victory."

No it's not Rightards. Rand Paul is there
to escape those who stole the cash, then
blame the old and poor to receive his sadist
brunt. Nevermind the Banksters, Republican
rapists, and AIPAC war criminals, as the TSA
goons not following probable cause to defend
our taken as given rights. What about Bush
and Cheney fucks? These two evil bastards just
don't care enough for US victims to complain,
but for your kind donations to have their
furthering successes at your continuing
downfalls silenced chump. They war American
Patriots with their claimed ignorance as
censorship to refuse ourselves a just cause
to defend. Iraq. They will to hurt innocent
Americans, because they both freely admit
to have the corrupted minds of bigots,
when talking on the Bill of Rights, Economics,
Health care, banking, traffic lights, and so
on. Rightards. Evil doer rightards who refuse
Americans, all Americans Liberty. Justice
is Freedom, but a Rightard wants to blame
everyone as the bad big government, not the
little Bush bitch demon leaches, who falsely
as war criminals believe they will escape
hiding ourselves as honorable on this.
We want these AIPAC terrorists arrested for
accessories to mass murder of our innocent
selves, along with Bush and Cheney for
Obstruction on 9/11.

9 TRILLION Dollars Missing from Federal Reserve
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYNVNhB-m0o

Revealed: Commie Rand Paul reverses on core
campaign pledge before even taking office

Corporate Amerika refuses to correct ourselves.

Mr. Bush the War Criminal Antichrist
"we don't need any evidence"

The Peoples
"yeah, we do."

CIA admits faking bin Laden confession video

Thus, it means bin Laden had no complaints known
to make. Why does CNN and FOX think America not
news worthy to have America die innocent victims
suckered escaping those truly guilty of mass
murder instead I ask everyone?

Example: Forbidden NWO knowledge,
Saddam wasn't in violation of 1441.

The Public Option

Americans mass murder millions of defenseless
innocent human beings for war mongers Bush and
Cheney without TV complaint for their criminal
deceit. Can't even raise a phone to concern
themselves with any innocent American becoming
more gang rape CRIME victims for the glories of
the demon Antichrist minions of ungodly
lawlessness, who openly push heroin onto American
school children. Zionist pro-torture minions of
Satan that will eat them alive if they continue
to be silent for the interests of their innocent
neighbor. Demon George Norry claims with AJ that
he will go ballistic against any teen soldier
that refuses a criminal order, while they both
blame Globalists, not Bush for closing 911 Police
Investigations, or Truly conning Americans to die
without cause still in Iraq. NO CAUSE. Instead, I
suggest, happy George Noory be tried by every
last American still breathing, and once found
guilty, formally executed for his naked sedition.
Or would You rather die innocent victim yourself?,
all so words of Justice will not be heard for all
to know, just how incredible wisdom is as the
enlightened that is forbidden by every American
Rightard Bigot censor out there that refuses free
dialogue: No evidence against the accused is US
being truly abused. Kill a Bushite to save their
fact without contention. An "American" soldier will
no longer get away as a treasonous war criminal who
holds it's oath to defend God and Country in contempt
with it's Nazi censorship. Like Zionists they of
course do not really believe in these glories of
God and Man, but Country neither? Paleeze.. people
making less than 20k will get a tax hike to die
victim by Tea Bagger Rite. All for Banksters who
never covered the loan. We did. Time for Change
we can believe in. Do yourself and God and favor
by forwarding this to all who should care for
our dying futures. I demand our voices heard
fairly for freedom. My Word as my Oath is to
God that is Greater than an American bigot can
articulate,or would care to read. We are being
badly ruled by Zionists who will to kill the
innocent ourselves before the truth is spoken
of their treasonous war crimes against the
America I claim. We demand our voices heard
fairly for freedom. Thanks in advance.

Wikileaks Reveals U.S. Tax Dollars Fund Child Sex Slavery in
Afghanistan

Pro-Obama/Bush AJ/Rightards/Micheal Rivero[?]
"It's all a fraud" - whew! easyeasyeasy

911 Lies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zvQGqKGNSQ

FBI : 9/11 Cell Phone Calls Fake
http://www.bushstole04.com/

America is a nation of cowardly males, too afraid
to be men in our world demanding Justice for all
as truly ourselves.

Nazi Israeli Guns Down an Innocent Unknown

"Iyad As’ad Shelbaya, a known Hamas leader,"

But he is not. I never ever heard of him, nor
has the entire Internet since yesterday. And,
what was the charge he personally was guilty of,
that they needed to be so reciprocal against a
concentration death camp? Listen: When Satanic
Nazi Israel broke the truce with Humanity and
burned our children alive as targeted on purpose,
while murdering at least (their numbers) 239 of
our Police Officers trying to defend the
community, they would contact member's of Hamas
at their homes to let them know when they would
be striking, so they could leave to a safe place
avoiding the conflict. Remember: Hamas is
funded by Nazi Israel OPENLY, to cause division
among the illiterate hordes, while executing
innocent Palestinians for something only a
Zionist could conclude falsely as warranting. A
liar, a murderer. The trouble we have with these
Zionist demons, is your TV Rightard mind will
refuse to except this as Gospel. Even if I give
you the press reports of resigned Officers
confessing to just as much, or show their Nazi
prisons filled with honest Israelis, imprisoned
for simply refusing to commit a criminal offense
against an innocent other. It is an ungodly
"law" in Israel to agree to steal a Christ like
Home and their possessions, or go to jail, do not
pass go. God calls it Satanic, I call it
Satanic, Moses does not approve with Abraham, but
you, little you, swimming in doubt, go where on
TV there? In this turmoil of challenging eternal
confusion, your expected to forget to care for
those Christian children targeted on purpose by
ungodly Nazi Israeli, ON PURPOSE, who as SATANIC,
started the conflict by breaking the Truce with
an action they titled "Cast Lead", casting the
direct first degree mass murder leads, against
children they willfully gathered, and then set on
fire. Can you hear us now? Or! those 239
Police Officers that uruknet has photos of, if
you can bare to look at this great sorrow brought
against ourselves by escaping super evil Zionist
war criminals hidden by the scope of the magic
'all seeing' TV box of corporate degenerates
selling our, bartered in their name glorious
wonders. To know: This is the "hidden" Satanic
works of AIPAC, and their diabolical control over
the American soul terrorizing through national
syndication, the willful silence against these
un-addressed continuing war crimes in our dying
names as the less thans. Christ says no more.
No more. Support our rise to popular acclaim in
my name of John Simpleton I do say. The truth
must will over the lies of the bad guys who hide
in the darkness to pretend they are our friends
on equal terms. While they rob US blind a Life
and Home. U.S.S. Liberty. Please support
Justice for our says, and make your rightful
claim, in this frame. (hint: this is big.)

Hey! People! Don't Be Evil.

"Not Guilty. The Israeli Captain who Emptied
his Rifle into a Palestinian Schoolgirl"

Remember, it thought our girl was ten years old
before pulling the American paid for trigger.

Hitler's Jewish Soldiers
http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righit.html

DNA - Hitler was Jewish?!?!?!?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1305414/Hitler-descended-Jews-Africans-hated-claim-DNA-tests-relatives.html

SEE? Zionist Nazis.

"Israel's new army chief led Gaza war"

The guy who encouraged Christian children to
gather into the city center, then burned them
alive for Satan, is now the boss of American
grunters on how to further murder more innocent
peoples for "Jews"?

SA Hospital Admits Israeli Organ Trafficking

Ground Zero Islamic center’s funding leads to CFR
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_6274.shtml

Not a Muslim in the bunch.

Soldier Killed for refusing to Torture the Innocent
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/greg-mitchell/the-us-soldier-who-killed_b_717575.html

/ / she had been "reprimanded" for showing
"empathy" for the [innocent] prisoners
[randomly kidnapped] \ \

I would order all soldiers to arrest try and
execute these Nazi grunts for America, as
America. Nazi Bushite Grunts deserve to die to
defend their next innocent victims says Christ.
And we would know. Again torture warrants death
everytime according to President Reagan. Kill
the bushite as a Man in this God forsaken world.
Thanks.

-
WikiLeaks exposes US cover-up of Georgian attack on South Ossetia

American contractors are raping Afghan children - WikiLeaks

Secret Manipulation of Climate Talks - WikiLeaks

Chomsky - Leaks Show 'Profound Hate Of Democracy'

The bushite are claiming the truth
hurts their cause of robbing US all.

Obama Administration Worked With Republicans To
Kill WAR CRIME Bush Torture Conviction, WikiLeaks

Why can't Interpol be ordered to arrest Bush and
Cheney for Obstruction on 9/11 immediately?
(that's not we about inter polled as who again
then?) Like those 30 Republicans for gang raping
American women?

Assange 'Rape' Accuser Worked With CIA-Tied Group

THE OLBERMANN SHOW
http://www.multiupload.com/45MUPPIRYM

Olbermann's piece on the Repuglicon Tea Bagger's
multi-Billioniare 'small business' tax plan.

How Terahertz Waves Tear Apart DNA
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/24331/

The bushite are claiming the truth
hurts their cause of robbing US all.

This_is_War
http://www.multiupload.com/KV5F6DZU3B

"What God is this?"

Nearly 59 million Americans lack health
insurance, of which pay more than double what
Canadians do for universal. Why? So the
intolerant Rightard Alex Jones party of liars and
thieves can rob you further. As is why Alex
Jones wills to not let the facts be spoken.

1/3rd of Women in US Military Raped
http://newsjunkiepost.com/2010/01/26/13rd-of-women-in-us-military-raped/

When a Bushite dies, real Angels sing in praise,
that another Nazi grunter is rightly dead and
buried, before harming another innocent child, or
gang raping another American Woman as proud
"Republican" godless enemies of everything.
Christ says forever of the Antichrist's minions,
"Die Bushite die." And rightly so, they are war
criminals who run death squads against all
Sunnis, against all Shiites, against Bathists,
against anyone who was in Baghdad when as
Occupiers, they would drop 38,000 pound bombs on
neighborhoods because they claimed, a terrorist
"suspect" might have be at that general location.
Murdering tens of thousands with a single strike
- strikes they made in the tens of thousands on
just the first day of the carnage. They bombed
cities like Samara for NO REASON but to mass
murder - no reason, just for kicks, that
naturally did get many surviving Iraqis finally
angry enough to kill the Bushites enemies
themselves. Killing Bushite rapists and
torturers, bombers and thieves for GOD is a
pleasure for all concerned. Remember: in WWII a
Grunt would be executed for "looting" under the
"Rules of Engagement" Why? Because we know
still, what a Nazi is. Allawi. The Third
Infantry headed by a Saudi, A SAUDI!, (Buford
Blount) have thieving expeditions didn't you
know? Where they kick down your door, and murder
members of your family, just to see what you have
to steal. Shawn Hannity, Propagandist traitor
for the escape of the Peenacker Neocons on 911,
calls them Heroes (like the Hadditha child
murderers), while real Christian Muslim Jews call
them worthy public trial for formal executions as
the sworn Antichrist enemies to everyone forever.
The Iraq war has no cause. Ergo, no excuse
anywhere, but as traitors warring to kill
America. MY America. 1441. Millions of Peoples
were indiscriminately mass murdered. They stole
all our money, American too. (ex. 20 billion a
year for air conditioners - do the math) They
tortured, raped, and mass murdered children
deliberately claiming no laws in this universe
can hold them accountable in league with Satan.
It's true, 'the Devil is in the details', but so
is God. Die bushite die.

Rightard Rand Paul, Extremely Evil Nazi Enemy

/ / Rand seems to be living up to his
billing. I hope he stays that way. \ \

Rand Paul, the ungodly evil son of a bitch,
claims more crap from his filthy foul mouth,
while Alex Jones claims him his Patriot all in
hopes to escape Bush and Cheney for 9/11 and
Iraq. Along with NATO stealing near every last
military expenditure to rape women and children
pushing heroin. Rand, Ron and Alex are
continuing their attack against the poor and
disabled in America. Did you hear Alex with his
Rightard friend the other day talk about how they
will steal America to destroy all social programs
to give further to the market? to escape the
Banksters from long prison sentences for treason?
It was near the most nakedly evil show AJ has
ever done. Alex Jones is a con willing to kill
the innocent of America as a sicko, mentally
deranged., who claims you censorship, are as all
as stupid as he states without questions. Alex
Jones is a true Commie Pinko. Bush and Cheney
closed 9/11 police investigations.

We demand open communications to speak the
facts. We all could be Heroes.

Commie AJ 'Republicans are Constitutionalists'

Banksters do not cover our loans. Iraq is a war
crime scene, while 911 is yet to be investigated
by the Law. Torture is illegal, like rape, and
extortion. The smarter Public option of Ron Paul
and fiends, but not for the common folk who pay
twice as more to get nothing as claimed is..
tricky. The Congress men are too stupid to serve
the American Public's interest there BUT they are
smart enough to do it for themselves privately.
Sounds exactly like Commie Pinkoism. Only the
Elites of the Elites, namely all of every last
Republican and Ron Paul, get what they put in as
the smarter players in all this, while You, yes
you, as the American sucker, you get left paying
for their denials of fair coverage. Commie
Pinkoism plain and simple. [Explained better two
pages down somewhere..]

Israel has put 200,000 Innocents
before criminal military tribunals

AIPAC SPYING,
WHY IS THE FBI LOOKING THE OTHER WAY?
http://mycatbirdseat.com

Bushite Nazi Grunter “There’s no doubt that there
were insurgents there, and there may well have
been an insurgent leader in the house, but that
doesn’t justify executing eight children who were
all enrolled in local schools,”

No doubt what? That the Term Taliban means
Student in Arabic? And that a leader of 10 year
old Taliban are called school teachers in the
western world? Again, it was bushite who figured
it had an 'excuse' to murder some innocent
children. Someone over there should look into
it, for these enemies of Life, are Satanic
enemies of Christ. They'll gang rape American
females, and Americans will "vote" for more of
it, without near anyone phoning George Noory, the
demon enemy, and complaining about his lack of
care, or respect for Americans falling further
victims with his laughter and chuckles. Bush and
Cheney closed 911 Police investigations. He
doesn't care to see any American die for his
continuing stolen riches, but, do You?

Children tortured before parents, raped, all covered up
http://uruknet.info/?p=m56193&hd=&size=1&l=e

U.S. District Judge Vaughn Walker “A citizen may
not gain standing by claiming a right to have the
government follow the law,

But then, that would be a citizen in government
being a for sure criminal. Un-American. So, a
standing among whom? Criminal Judges who should
be in our prisons awaiting a death sentence for
high treason?

/ / He claims Its of the devil, Islam that is.
“when Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the
Quran” Immortal Technique. \ \

All Words are of God. These Tea Bagger Zombie
type "Christians" are in league with Satan.
Anything to demonize the innocent in God with
their lies, as cheating Humanity as Creation to
steal our Rights for the final escape of Mr.
Bush - as warring for closing all minds wherever
on concluding something with the facts left not
given with official Police Investigations, of
which all were halted with threat of FALSE
ARREST! W199i, PD51. and so on..

30 Republican Senators Sanction KBR Gang Rape

47 American Sexual Assault Victims of KBR and counting...

Republican/KBR “Gang-Rape” Cover-Up Rises to the Surface

This is war. Repuglicons and Demonrats are
poisoning ourselves due our failures to
communicate.

Truth about Israel's last war
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4pH-QsuiaE

again, as God
states, Satanically evil in it's affront to all
our Humanity.

Lieberman who advocates incarcerating Americans
indefinitely without trial tells internet
universe to 'relax' about 'kill switch'

Yeah, but he doesn't support the arrest of the
911 conspirators to judge, so what cause is he
serving to stop free speech from winning over the
murderous cheats?

What is consistent with AIPAC? They are demon
liars who cheat us the respect we have for
innocent life.

Republicans just can't stand freedom of speech.

No evidence against an accused is US
being truly abused.

ORDERED TO LIE ABOUT IT ON FOX-TV
http://www.foxbghsuit.com/

NRO's 9/11 'mock' plane crash set for 9:32am, drill included a smoke
generator!
http://killtown.blogspot.com/2010/02/nros-911-mock-plane-crash-set-for-932am.html

George W. Bush Confronted on 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ZmJvmsdXs

Revealed: Texas officials covered up
radioactive tap water for years
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/texas-tap-water-contaminated-radiation-independent-tests-find/

Texans! Demand arrests, and maybe death
sentences.

The Bushite Rightards

The Nazi "US" Bushite military has leveled
hundreds of innocent Peoples homes as terror

http://uruknet.com/?p=m71749&hd=&size=1&l=e

'BILL TO MAKE ALL BANK FRAUD LEGAL RETROACTIVELY'
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=171940

This is to state, they KNOW it is a crime.
Obama on Leno "It was all perfectly legal."

The FBI Stole Our Computers!
We Need Your Information Back!
http://www.antiwarcommittee.org/

/ / The Justice Department's inspector general,
slammed the FBI's post 9/11 "terrorism
investigations" \ \

Answers on pro-effective war plans here:

"Stand Together or Don't"
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/es/2006/01/113302.shtml

Don't be an American asshole. Forward
this to everyone. Thanks.

All is Glorious truly, but people can't see it
to be so being greater.

"US says it may kill Americans abroad"

That would be murder, and no you may not.

Saddam wasn't in violation of 1441. War
criminals truly deserve to die by war crimes
Public trial. Why? It's NEEDLESS mass murder
Neocon Gaffney supports on magic TV without the
facts there to defend anyone. Dying. The Iraq
war has no cause. Soldiers are warring there to
bring about a situation that was present before
the conflict began. Near Impossible now with all
the toxic waste and losses to everyone of
innocent lives made to suffer and die for nothing
but the Bushite's contempt for Life. Contempt for
Justice. Contempt for our wise leaders of
civility, contempt for Freedom, contempt for
God. Once nearer a civilized Humanity we were
living for freedom, and now, all suffering with
God for more than a thousand years, due these
Zionist Nazi illiterate war crime savages,
pirating our fire power.

Again, Nazi grunts were sent to die by Sattler in
Nov 2004, to indiscriminately slaughter every
single innocent person in Fallujah amassing well
more than 250,000 people at that time recorded.
Innocent Peoples they had for months refused to
negotiate with to catch Zarqawi, or allow US, the
Peoples access to food or water - refusing all to
leave before dropping nine two thousand pound
bombs of radio-active toxic waste, then, sending
in the grunts to mop it all up. (40 dead marines
right off the hop, and since..? who cares
right?) A small few of women numbering in the
hundred it was reported the Nazi grunts allowed
to leave, that they would have otherwised, left
for raped then murdered with the likes of war
partner KBR. For, the small group of Women and
children they claimed were minus the ten year old
boys they Stated would target for MURDER shortly,
they did slaughter just up the road away from the
Zionist TV cameras with the argument, that we may
have been males between 10 and 55 wearing women's
clothing - that escaped 'public' scrutiny. So,
they sent attack helicopters on that road to mow
down every single last women and child that had
been searched earlier on for weapons, money,
jewelry, or food. Thus is why all of Creation
Rightly have Bushite Publicly Tried for every
last living second they steal in our good names,
as any real man of God and country would war for
rightly far and wide. Rightards don't want a free
to be society, they, like tell US every moment
without TV challenge, that their enemies are not
that demon liar George Norry for the propaganda
and threats against soldiers who would dare refuse
criminal orders, no, blame the 'Liberals' for
depleted uranium, or the 'Socialists' for the war
crimes, the nannies, the elderly, and Mexican
toddlers along with Peacenicks, while the war
criminals all, Bush and Obama especially included
along with AIPAC, walk free as not worth the time
to disclose as patently proven un-American Criminals.,
no no, just 'Puppets', so, don't you bother your time
to complain about their personal get-aways for high
treason along with trillions in bankster's fees
on loans they never even ever cover to BEGIN WITH
suckers. No. Blame anyone and everything like
the American rightard BIGOT NWO Intolerants do,
before the actual criminals guilty of mass murder
or naked extortion. See how the Anti-Gay Faggot
Republicans are found as the worst of men. Why?
They claim they could fall "Gay" at the drop of
mens trousers.

Firefighters Reveal Huge Explosions
http://www.ic911studies.org/Papers.html

Bushite Nazi Grunt Enemies Pushing Heroin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t372emhXa60

INTO AMERICANS. Teens. Life term prison
sentences to those who get addicted as third
strike felonies, but not death to the grunts
displayed in this video, that FOXNEWS Tea Bagger
parasites will claim are Patriots. Like
themselves. Patriot's to what? Satan? You got
it. Liar evil enemies of Life in the Universe to
not champion Justice for American murder victims
on 9/11, and so on. Claiming "FUNDAMENTALISTS"
are not "FUNDAMENTALISTS" who disagree with
selling heroin to drown Americans down the river?
(Again a Shrine to the Taliban right on Ground
Zero, right on it, will be the victory of Christ
in Justice. ) Do you care to still refuse to
forward this to someone else, that would care
just as much about our dying futures here as
Yourself. Or no.. you'd rather see freedom lose
wouldn't you.

Generation.RX.2008.DVDRip - "Will we surrender,
or will we fight these medical dictates?, will we
embrace the truth, or succumb to the lies?"

-

"Intelligence Chief"

http://www.blogfrommiddleeast.com/?new=66784

/ / Obama’s pick for intelligence chief thought
Bush was right about WMDs in Iraq \ \

How is this not sabotage? A mind that for
criminal gains, or being dumb to the facts of
reality, is going to now, head up as,
"Intelligence Chief" of these entire United
States? of who's America?

People Need People

/ / Obama Argues His [murder innocent AMERICANS]
Assassination Program is a "State Secret" \ \

This is one of those supremely evil moments where
the war criminal can not hide from anyone, and it
hopes, The Peoples will just all go, whatever, or
just can't be. Don't do that.

Don't except anything else but a free to be we society.

"Anti-Mosque Coalition’s Website Owned By
Neo-Conservative Islamophobe Frank Gaffney"

/ / Gaffney: "It is regrettable that they had to
die, but I believe they did have to die. The
danger was inaction could have resulted in the
death of a great many more Americans than 4,000.
And that's the reason I'm still delighted that we
did what we did." \ \ Saddam was doing whatever
was asked plus more - whatdidtheywantbutnotaskfor

Saddam wasn't in violation of 1441. War
criminals truly deserve to die by war crimes
Public trial. Why? It's NEEDLESS mass murder
Neocon Gaffney supports on magic TV without the
facts there to defend anyone. Dying. The Iraq
war has no cause. Soldiers are warring there to
bring about a situation that was present before
the conflict began. Near Impossible now with all
the toxic waste and losses to everyone of
innocent lives made to suffer and die for nothing
but the Bushite's contempt for Law. Contempt for
Justice. Contempt for our wise leaders of
civility, contempt for Freedom. Once nearer a
civilized Humanity we were living for freedom,
and now, all suffering with God for more than a
thousand years, due these Zionist Nazi illiterate
savages, pirating our fire power. Innoculating
THEMSELVES blindly with posions that make US all
even dumber. George Walker Bush is evil
personified as the war criminal of the worst
order, ever. As Humanity it must all be our
fault, for I felt I could easily help everyone to
be more Human than all we've been left as on TV
since 911 happened on our watch. One thing is
for sure: Lawless wars for ungodly tyranny by
slavery sucks for everybody. Justice is a must
if we are to ever claim Victory here again.

Bush and Cheney closed 911 police investigations.

They were being told "not to interfere in
incidents in which Afghan forces were having sex
with children." Bushite grunts raping kids, and
what does the American man have to say? too
cowardly to speak for the interests of innocent
victims? No to Women's Rights is what these
bushites war unjustly our Humanity to rape as
thieves further, officially pushing heroin, and
executing individuals simply becasue they are
Christians. Do something good, and kill an
unlawful Bushite enemy for Afghanistan, for
America, and for Christ. Die bushite war
criminal nazi fuks die.

http://phrtorturepapers.org/

PBS - NOW - Oil Royalties
http://www.multiupload.com/CQE9LS7GNV

No Royalties!

Tea Bagger Rand Paul "we allow people to be un-civilized"

Why are rightards so dumb ass evil eh?

FORMER FBI CHIEF SAYS 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhMcii8smxk

Iran Calls for UN Investigation Into 9/11

9/11 Coincidences
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9BofDUXv0

-

Mayor, ex-city manager among 8 arrested in scandal
http://www.sfexaminer.com/nation/draft-state-audit-says-scandal-plagued-calif-city-paid-off-95000-in-city-managers-loans-103413039.html

It CAN be done see?

Justice For 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQyb159mdfs

If we can truly ever defend everyone fairly, it
will be here and now. Or, later. Whatever.

-

"Jewish" Society?

“I am in favor of a Jewish-Zionist State. I
defend what has been rightfully mine for ages. I
would even slaughter, not only abuse, the Arab
[Christians]” and the real Jews too

See? As a true Christian Jew Muslim dude, I
recognize these threats against innocent God
loving Peoples, are of the Satanically evil, just
as the Holy Bible describes. Who is a Jewish
Messiah? A murderous thief?, or a lover of
Justice as fair living?

From Mohamed’s 'must read' book, Genesis (very quiet drum roles..)

001:011 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb
yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his
kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

See? That's as true today, as the day is night
someplace, and.. See? It's like a doorway into
imaginations of incredible possibilities man..
I'm just saying.. Legalize Pot! Or
decriminalize, what ever it takes.

"Obama Oil Spill Commission INTIMIDATING scientists -- ILLEGAL TO
SAMPLE"

It only has to do with a threat to all American
life, and CBC, CNN, and FOXNEWS doesn't believe
it's newsworthy, do You?

Top Priority

Top priority. Justice for 911 Victims. Paper
ballots for fair elections on fixing to vote for
a public education on 'banking scams'. Us, and
them who hide and pretend who's all paying for
this there is something not publicly defined.
Because they are taking us for Rooked! Banksters
don't cover our loans. Checkmate.

Top Al-Qaeda leader killed.... For the third time
http://www.legitgov.org/Media-Reports-Death-Al-Qaeda-No-3-Killed-2008

See? A bushite LIAR, lies to mass murder
innocent defenseless families. Our families.
Never to speak of Bush and Cheney's escape for
halting our Police Services to complete our tasks
of victory over the terrorists of 911 at hand.

John Cornyn

Who could ever vote for this pro-rapist in a
democracy where the votes weren't rigged I ask
anyone?

Cornyn defends Israel's right to kill innocent Americans

Remember, this demon enemy also supports gang
raping American women with FOX. And American men
don't care enough to murmur a concern, let alone
demand his head for treason. Again, all American
women, you need to find a real man like me who
will stand in defense of all that is right, as
all that is beautiful. Bushites deserve to die
for their treasonous crimes of mass murder and
torture against the targeted innocent done to
escape TRAITOR Bush and Cheney for 9/11. Bushite
are enemies of our Humanity, and God.

"The U.S. state of Mississippi recently reopened all of its fishing
areas."

TREASON.

BIG OIL'S GUSHER OF [welfare] SUBSIDIES
http://www.jimhightower.com/node/7217
[they pay NO royalties toooooooooooooo]

Tea Bagger 'Yeah but, they's harder to
pick on than helpless welfare mothers.'

-

(The IDF and Bushite Grunters are working
together now for war games did you hear?)

"6000 Veterans Commited Suicide Last Year"

“Christians” carrying placards and yelling ”Islam is a lie”

Is it about Christ being a prophet, or that thing
about Mother Mary? Or, is it the Justice for all
idea, that has the Zionist ungodly Bushite
Antichrist disciples of pure Nazi evil all in a
row? God is the Word. All words are containing
the unbound infinite of imagination to ponder as
scientifically provable. "Atheists" fear US
speaking freely because I am wiser.

"Cornyn: NYC mosque will be an election issue"

Oh right, not his Republican pro raping American
women as demon traitor to God and America Nazi
con though. What a demon enemy to all living
things eh?

Understand, those who have STOLEN trillions from
Social Security support the illiterate Tea Bagger
contingent..

Can You Believe It?

Can you believe it? The bushite enemy at
Guantanamo, have insisted, that our Jury must be
war criminals

DOJ Gags Scientists Studying BP Disaster
http://thinkprogress.org/2010/08/10/scientists-bp-gag

TREASON.

"Feds confiscate independent LSU scientists’
samples because project not approved by BP"

TREASON.

Office of Special Plans
http://antiwar.com/radio/2010/08/04/karen-kwiatkowski-6/

Those in need of arresting for naked evil treason.

Study: CIA doctors ‘gave green light to torture'

This warrants death according to the Patriots
like President Reagan. War Crimes Act. Death,
and rightly so. They war innocent Humanity with
demon Zionist lies all for the CRIMINAL escape of
those that TRULY do US wrong as the for real bad
guys.

/ / Audit shows 95% of the funds for rebuilding
Iraq 2007-2009 is MISSING and 100% from the years
2004-2007 is unaccounted for \ \

Obama "Nothing will be gained by
laying blame for the past."

-

http://www.alternet.org/politics/143597/right-wingers_in_congress_love_their_own_govt.-run_health_care%2C_but_they_hate_sharing_it

TV America - Where The People Don't Count

Oh for Pete's sake.. Republicans give themselves
"Socialized" Canadian like, "Socialist" Health
care, but not for the suckers who pay more for
less to die as losers to the commie con men
absent my logic. If this system is good enough
for Obama and the Repuglicons and Ron Paul, why
isn't it good enough for blinded as lost in
indifference American dumfuks? Good question.