CNN IN DEEP, DEEP SH*T

ED CONRAD

May 13, 2015, 6:37:25 AM5/13/15
Margaret, Send out this confidential memo soon
as you can.
CNN MEMO
(STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL)

From the desk of Andrew Morse, Senior Vice President,
CNN U.S. and GM CNN Digital

===========

YOUR STRICT ATTENTION, PLEASE!

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Ed Conrad
will NOT be a subject of an interview or a story or CNN
now or in the foreseeable future,
<
As most of you undoubtedly are aware, our programming
preferences are over-the-hill actresses, politicians
who speak out of both sides of their mouth, serial
killers, con artists, bag-of-wind preachers and, of course,
the occasional tyrant or two.
<
However, we cannot deal with Ed Conrad's substantial
physical evidence that Man is as Old as Coal or that
Death DOES NOT Exist.
<
Just imagine if we investigated and found out that
the Moron was right: We'll have to burn all of our
science books, the pseudo-scientists (that's what
he calls them) would all be out of jobs and there
would be pandemonium in all of the churches on the
planet.
<
We must do all we can to make sure nothing Ed has
been preaching gets out to the public or our ass
is grass (both advertising and viewer-ship).

I repeat: This correspondence must be kept strictly
confidential. For God's sake, don't breathe a word
to the press. (I'd suggest you eat this memo first
before you let it out of your sight.)

Meanwhile, I'm off to Chicago but will be back at the
office tomorrow or Thursday if there are any questions
about my decision.
< -- Andrew Morse

PS: Here's what we're up against with the Moron . . .
<
(PETRIFIED HUMAN REMAINS FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS)

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg

PETRIFIED HUMAN SKULL

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG

HUMAN CRANIUM EMBEDDED IN A BOULDER

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page3_files/body_data/skulla.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page3_files/body_data/skullb.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg

====================================
====================================

TEST RESULTS OF GRANULES REMOVED FROM
SKULL-LIKE OBJECT EMBEDDED IN BOULDER

OFFICIAL REPORT
AMERICAN MEDICAL LABORATORIES
Chantilly, Va.

51945059/0 Received: 04/08/2000

75843/Chantilly For Null

CALCULUS ANALYSIS BY CRYSTALLOGRAPHY

The specimen consists of a few small
pieces of dried blood. None of the
constituents normally found in urinary
calculi are present.

*** FINAL REPORT ***

CP 978171-CS 84751

Nathan Sherman, M.D.
Director of Laboratories

Submitted by Physicians Clinical Laboratory
Hazleton National Bank Building
101 W. Broad St. Hazleton, Pa. 18201

==================================
==================================
<
MORE PETRIFIED HUMAN REMAINS

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
(PS: CAT-scan revealed it contains a gallstone)

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanBrain.jpg

MAN AS OLD AS COAL
http://www.edconrad.com
<
======================
<
PROOF OF LIFE AFTER DEATH
<
http://www.edconrad.org

============================
<
(c) Gerhard Zeiler - President, Turner Broadcasting System International
Ken Jautz - Executive Vice President of CNN, responsible for CNN/US
Tony Maddox - Executive VP and Managing Director of CNN International
Jeff Zucker - President of CNN Worldwide
Gerhard Zeiler - President, Turner Broadcasting System International
Ken Jautz - Executive Vice President of CNN, responsible for CNN/US
Tony Maddox - Executive Vice President and Managing Director of CNN International
Jeff Zucker - President of CNN Worldwide
Mark Whitaker - Executive Vice President and Managing Editor of CNN Worldwide
Philip I. Kent - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
Jeffrey L. Bewkes - Chairman of the Board and CEO, Time Warner Inc.
Mark Pedowitz - President of The CW Television Network
Barry Meyer - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Warner Bros. Entertainment
Alan F. Horn - President and Chief Operating Officer of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.Mark Whitaker - Executive Vice President and Managing Editor of CNN Worldwide
Philip I. Kent - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
Jeffrey L. Bewkes - Chairman of the Board and CEO, Time Warner Inc.
Mark Pedowitz - President of The CW Television Network
Barry Meyer - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Warner Bros. Entertainment
Alan F. Horn - President and Chief Operating Officer of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Michael Lazzo - Producer and the Senior Executive Vice President in charge of Adult Swim at Williams Street
Keith Crofford - Executive Vice President of Adult Swim
Sam Register - VP of Creative Affairs Warner Bros. Animation
Michael Lazzo - Producer and Senior Executive Vice President in charge of Adult Swim at Williams Street
Keith Crofford - Executive Vice President of Adult Swim
Sam Register - VP of Creative Affairs Warner Bros. Animation

=============

MARGARET, MAKE SURE YOU SEND THIS
MEMO TO THESE STAFFERS AS WELL . . .

NEWS ANCHORS, CORRESPONDENTS,
HOSTS AND METEOROPLOGSTS
Jim Acosta (CNN)
Christiane Amanpour (CNN International)
Shahira Amin (CNN International)
Becky Anderson (CNN International)
Zain Asher (CNN)
John Avlon (CNN)
Rudi Bakhtiar (CNN)
Brooke Baldwin (CNN)
Ashleigh Banfield (CNN)
Errol Barnett (CNN International)
Dana Bash (CNN)
Lara Baldesarra
Peter Bergen (CNN/CNN International)
Nadia Bilchik (CNN/CNN International)
Jim Bittermann (CNN International)
Phil Black (CNN/CNN International)
Wolf Blitzer (CNN)
Kate Bolduan (CNN)
Gloria Borger (CNN)
Anthony Bourdain (CNN)
Mike Brooks (HLN)
Andrew Brown (CNN)
Pamela Brown (CNN)
Samuel Burke (CNN & CNN en Español)
Erin Burnett (CNN)
Diego Bustos (CNN en Español)
Catherine Callaway (CNN/HLN)
Susan Candiotti (CNN)
Maria Cardona (CNN/CNN en Espanol)
Jason Carroll (CNN)
Jean Casarez (HLN)
Alisyn Camerota (CNN)
Matthew Chance (CNN International)
Rosemary Church (CNN International)
Jim Clancy (CNN International)
Elizabeth Cohen (CNN)
Shanon Cook (CNN/CNN International)
Anderson Cooper (CNN)
Anna Coren (CNN International)
Ahmet Hakan Coskun (CNNTurk)
Carol Costello (CNN)
Philippe Cousteau, Jr. (CNN International)
Candy Crowley (CNN)
Chris Cuomo (CNN)
Stephanie Cutter
S. E. Cupp (CNN)
Arwa Damon (CNN/CNN International)
Amanda Davies (CNN International)
Monica Dean (CNN)
John Defterios (CNN International)
Nima Elbagir (CNN International)
Deborah Feyerick (CNN)
Tom Foreman (CNN)
Max Foster (CNN International)
Gabriela Frias (CNN en Español)
Mike Galanos (HLN)
Delia Gallagher (CNN)
Sara Ganim (CNN/HLN)
Newt Gingrich (CNN)
Alexis Glick (CNN)
Hala Gorani (CNN International)
Nancy Grace (HLN)
David L. Grange (CNN/CNN International)
Stan Grant (CNN International)
Drew Griffin (CNN)
Dr. Sanjay Gupta (CNN)
AJ Hammer (HLN)
Paula Hancocks (CNN/CNN International)
Poppy Harlow (CNN)
Jenny Harrison (CNN International)
Samantha Hayes (CNN)
Susan Hendricks (CNN/HLN)
E. D. Hill (CNN)
Pia Hontiveros (CNN Philippines)
Jessica Holmes (CNN)
Michael Holmes (CNN/CNN International)
Eileen Hsieh (CNN Chinese)
Stella Inger (HLN)
Patricia Janiot (CNN en Español)
Pedram Javaheri (CNN International)
Joe Johns (CNN)
Jodie Kidd (CNN International)
Mallika Kapur (CNN International)
Nefise Karatay (CNNTurk)
Randi Kaye (CNN)
Brianna Keilar (CNN)
John King (CNN)
Alison Kosik (CNN)
Michelle Kosinski (CNN)
Kyung Lah (CNN International)
Nicole Lapin (CNN)
Ian Lee (CNN International)
Don Lemon (CNN)
Josh Levs (CNN)
Katie Linendoll (CNN)
Dana Loesch (CNN)
Suzanne Malveaux (CNN)
Jonathan Mann (CNN International)
Miguel Marquez (CNN)
Lola Martinez (CNN International)
Robin Meade (HLN)
Colleen McEdwards (CNN International)
Jeanne Moos (CNN)
Chad Myers (CNN)
Asieh Namdar (CNN International)
Paula Newton (CNN/CNN International)
Rachel Nichols (CNN)
Alejandra Gutierrez Oraa (CNN en Español)
Miles O'Brien (CNN)
Ana Pastor (CNN en Español/CNN International)
Claudia Palacios (CNN en Español)
Christi Paul (HLN)
Michaela Pereira (CNN)
Indra Petersons (CNN)
Elizabeth Perez (CNN/CNN en Español/CNN International)
Drew Pinsky (HLN)
Pedro Pinto (CNN International)
Frederik Pleitgen (CNN International)
Vinnie Politan (HLN)
Kyra Phillips (HLN)
Richard Quest (CNN International)
Monita Rajpal (CNN International)
Mari Ramos (CNN International)
Emily Reuben (CNN International)
Naibe Reynoso (CNN en Español)
Don Riddell (CNN International)
Sasha Rionda (CNN en Español)
Nic Robertson (CNN/CNN International)
Shirley Robertson (CNN International)
José Manuel Rodríguez (CNN en Español)
Christine Romans (CNN)
Richard Roth (CNN International)
Ted Rowlands (CNN)
Ines Sainz (CNN en Español)
Martin Savidge (CNN/HLN/CNN International)
Bill Schneider (CNN)
Bonnie Schneider (CNN/HLN)
Andrew Serwer (CNN)
Isha Sesay (CNN International)
Atika Shubert (CNN International)
Jim Spellman (CNN/HLN)
Jim Sciutto (CNN)
Barbara Starr (CNN/CNN International)
Kristie Lu Stout (CNN International)
Suzanne Sena (HLN)
Robin Sax (HLN)
Manisha Tank (CNN International)
Jake Tapper (CNN)
Jeffrey Toobin (CNN)
Emily Turner (CNN/HLN)
Fran Townsend (CNN)
Nischelle Turner (HLN)
Bob Van Dillen (HLN)
Ralitsa Vassileva (CNN International)
John Vause (CNN International)
Zain Verjee (CNN International)
Kelly Wallace (CNN)
Nick Paton Walsh (CNN International)
Ben Wedeman (CNN International)
Bill Weir (CNN)
Jennifer Westhoven (HLN)
Fredricka Whitfield (CNN)
Kareen Wynter (CNN/HLN)
Jessica Yellin (CNN)
Fareed Zakaria (CNN)
<
POLITICAL ANALYSTS
Gloria Borger - chief political analyst
Candy Crowley - senior political correspondent
David Gergen - senior political analyst
John King - chief national correspondent
Bill Schneider - senior political analyst
Jeffrey Toobin - senior legal analyst
<
POLITICAL CONTRIBUTORS
(Liberals)
Paul Begala
Donna Brazile
Maria Cardona
Stephanie Cutter
Lanny Davis
Roland S. Martin
Alicia Menendez
Christine Pelosi
Hilary Rosen
Jamal Simmon
<
POLITICAL CONTRIBUTORS
(Conservatives)
William Bennett
Marsha Blackburn
Alex Castellanos
Sam Dealey
Ari Fleischer
David Frum
Rich Galen
Amy Holmes
Margaret Hoover
Dana Loesch
Kevin Madden
Susan Molinari
Nancy Pfotenhauer
Ed Rollins
Leslie Sanchez
Tara Wall
<
CNN ANCHORS (Hosts)
Brooke Baldwin Ashleigh Banfield Kate Bolduan
Anthony Bourdain Wolf Blitzer Erin Burnett Anderson
Cooper Carol Costello Candy Crowley Chris Cuomo Dr.
Sanjay Gupta Don Lemon Rachel Nichols Michaela Pereira
Christine Romans Michael Smerconish Jake Tapper Fredricka
Whitfield Fareed Zakaria
<
CNN REPORTERS
Christiane Amanpour Susan Candiotti Poppy Harlow Randi
Kaye Brianna Keilar John King Suzanne Malveaux Jeanne
Moos Ted Rowlands Martin Savidge Barbara Starr Jessica Yellin
<
SENIOR ANALYISTS
Gloria Borger David Gergen
<

ANALYSTS
Bill Schneider Jeffrey Toobin John L. Allen, Jr.
<
CONTRIBUTORS
Paul Begala William Bennett David Gewirtz Amy Holmes

==========

To amo...@cnn.com

Mr. Morse:

Margaret here.

I've sent this email just in case our phones
are tapped.

I want you to know that I personally emailed
your confidential memo to all those on your list.

Unfortunately, I accidentally sent one to the
"Moron" as well.

I had gone to lunch with the girls to celebrate
Henrietta's birthday and probably had one or two
martinis too many when I returned to the office
to finish sending them out.

Margaret

PS, When you get back to New York, I hope we can
continue our discussions about my raise.