CONSPIRACIES ARE MADE OF THIS . . .

TRUTH, Inc.

May 21, 2015, 7:37:55 AM5/21/15

(MODERATOR: Folks, Ed Conrad's posting yesterday
has had such a tremendous impact that we've been asked
to run it again. Ed, always a good sport, even agreed
to add a few more tidbits.)

====================

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/conradshovel.jpg

Ed Conrad is shown with his trusty shovel at one of his
sites in Pennsylvania's anthracite region where he has
discovered petrified remains -- both bones and soft organs
-- not only of animals but man as well.

Ed also uses the shovel to scoop up all of the stinky,
smelly bullshit spouted by the evolutionists, atheists,
physical anthropologists, paleontologists and geologists
about the origin and ancestry of man.

=================

GREATEST CONSPIRACY IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY

Evolutionists, their interests so vested
And Poor Truth, for too long molested.
Their deceit and deception
Near the point of perfection
If it were my call, they'd ALL be arrested
<
< ================

PETRIFIED HUMAN REMAINS DISCOVERED
BETWEEN PENNSYLVANIA ANTHRACITE VEINS

DATED GEOLOGICALLY AT A MINIMUM OF 280 MILLION YEARS

(Check any science textbook to see if I'm lying)

===========

(CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE THEM)

PETRIFIED HUMAN FINGER AND TOE

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg

==============

HUMAN SKULL

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/cmon_files/krogwskull.jpg

Wilton Krogman, author of "The Human Skeleton in Forensic
Medicine," holds what he told a colleague was the oldest
human skull ever found."

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Calvarium5.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/cmon_files/catcalv.jpg

==============

ANOTHER HUMAN SKULL (Embedded in a 662-pound boulder)

(First photo shows specimen when first brought to the surface)

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page3_files/body_data/skulla.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page3_files/body_data/skullb.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page3_files/body_data/z2_2.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/thefactthat.gif

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/proof1.jpg

The Haversian canals in granules from the boulder are seen at approximately 800x magnification.

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/textbook.gif

Photos below show the specimen on display at an international
exhibit in Berlin. It and many of Ed Conrad's mind-boggling
coal-age petrified human fossils were also exhibited in
Switzerland.

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SwitzerlandExhibit1.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SwitzerlandExhibit2.jpg

==============

HUMAN FEMUR (Shown as it was found partially embedded in slate)

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/canals/index_files/hooton.gif

HUMAN TIBIA

http://www.edconrad.com/canals/index_files/newtibia2.jpg

=============

HUMAN MANDIBLE (Jawbone)

http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanJaw3.jpg

What a frontal portion of a human mandible looks like:

http://health-pictures.com/bone/images/mandible.jpg

===========

HUMAN GALLBLADDER (CAT-scan revealed a gallstone)

http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/GallBladder1.jpg

What a human gallbladder looks like:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/images/ency/fullsize/8790.jpg

===========

HUMAN BRAIN (One of its two hemispheres)

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanBrain.jpg

What one hemisphere of a human brain looks like.

http://www.brainspinehospitals.com/images/brain_1.png

===========

OTHER DISCOVERIES BETWEEN COAL VEINS

HANDMADE WOODEN TOOL (OR POSSIBLY A WEAPON)

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg

============

SKULL OF A LARGE ANIMAL

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg

(Teeth were found inside the jaw-like area)

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page2_files/body_data/premolar.jpg

A dime is positioned near what Wilton Krogman,author of "The
Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine," identified as a premolar
tooth. He advised Ed to have an infrared scan done on it and
the test was positive, proving it indeed is a petrified tooth.

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/compatible.gif

http://http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/mh121784.gif

This is the other inclusion that was found inside the jaw-like
area of the very first discovery. A veteran dentist took an X-ray
and, in writing, stated that it "reads" just like a tooth.

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page2_files/body_data/premolar2.gif

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/ec010885part1.gif

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/ec010885part1.gif

============

PORTION OF GIANT SCORPION

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpg

This was identified by Wilton Krogman who told Ed he had considerable
expertise because he had dissected numerous scorpions in college..

============

DINOSAUR FOOT

http://www.edconrad.com/pics//z3dino.jpg

============

CANINE TOOTH OF A GIGANTIC ANIMAL

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/LargeTooth5.jpg

===========

INTRIGUING SPECIMEN EMBEDDED IN ROCK

http://www.edconrad.com/images/inslate5.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/images/inslate_mysterious.jpg

===========

MORE FOSSILS, ALL AS OLD AS COAL

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate3.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/images/inslate10.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate11.jpg

===============

MAN AS OLD AS COAL
http://www.edconrad.com

===============

STATE OF THE ART TEST RESULTS

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/proof1.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/thefactthat.gif

SMITHSONIAN CAUGHT LYING THROUGH ITS TEETH
(to a longtime U.S. congressman, no less)

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/mh121784.gif

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/ec010885part1.gif

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/parking.gif

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4_files/body_data/ec010885part2.gif

========================
========================

I hereby challenge ANYONE in the Scientific
Establishment to debate me about the authenticity
of my discoveries -- proving indeed that our
ancestors are as old as the hills.
<
I'm willing to appear on live TV on any of th
networks -- here or overseas -- to confront
these pseudo-scientists in any forum whatsoever
in an opportunity to finally annihilate their
bullshit with fact and evidence.
<
Sadly, the major U.S. networks and the major
newspapers of the world have ignored these mind-
boggling discoveries that prove, well beyond all
reasonable doubt, that man had existed on earth
during the time of the formation of coal.

Let's see if any of them have any balls to accept
my challenge.

gone.ba...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2017, 1:06:24 PM3/24/17