Favourite Dune Novel

cr0c0d1le

Jun 5, 2023, 10:33:43 PM6/5/23
What's you favourite Dune novel? Mine is God Emperor of Dune.

Mr Horse

Jun 16, 2023, 11:09:02 PM6/16/23
On Mon, 05 Jun 2023 22:33:40 -0400, cr0c0d1le <nos...@nospam.org>
wrote:

>What's you favourite Dune novel? Mine is God Emperor of Dune.
I've only read the first three. The original Dune is the best.

This newsgroup appears to be dead I'm afraid. I would expect lots of
activity due to the movies, but no.

cr0c0d1le

Jun 17, 2023, 8:24:33 AM6/17/23
Yes, it looks pretty dead, but I want to contribute anyway. Who knows,
it might motivate other people to join in :)

How did you like the first movie? I think it was pretty good. I'm
looking forward to the second one.

-cr0c0d1le

Azihayya

Jun 18, 2023, 2:06:08 AM6/18/23
I like Heretics of Dune quite a bit. I think Messiah might be my favorite. I have to reread Children, though. It's been awhile on that one.

cr0c0d1le

Jun 18, 2023, 1:09:35 PM6/18/23
Messiah was great; Paul is such a different character compared to the
first novel.

Azihayya

Jun 19, 2023, 12:01:10 PM6/19/23
My favorite part of Messiah is the love story between Alia and Hayt. You have someone who has inherited all of the personalities of their past having to figure out who they are falling in love with a man who was resurrected from the past with all of the memories of his past life.

Bgs

Jun 22, 2023, 6:10:23 PM6/22/23
On Tuesday, 6 June 2023 at 03:33:43 UTC+1, cr0c0d1le wrote:
> What's you favourite Dune novel? Mine is God Emperor of Dune.

Mine as well. Some don't like it as it has the least amount of "action", but if you ask me, it has the most content.