Zack Parsons On The Prequels

Ed Stasiak

Nov 23, 2016, 4:50:04 PM11/23/16
"Even if you have never read a Dune book, the plot synopsis of the latest Dune novel written by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson should be enough to get your blood boiling.

Brian Herbert has not just tarnished his father's legacy, he has ridden atop a burning money train straight down the gullet of his father's desiccated corpse, exploding it in a shower of creepy sex scenes and lame multi-page descriptions of giant robots fighting.

Burn in hell forever, Brian Herbert. I hope you slip and fall in that new bathroom."

— Zack Parsons —

Dr Raveem Ismail

Jul 17, 2017, 10:20:47 AM7/17/17
I have never met Zack Parson. But my respect for him is already towering.

Thomas Korn

Nov 22, 2021, 7:12:03 PM11/22/21
Ditto. I tried reading the first Brian Herbert "Dune" book. put it down 40 pages in. Threw it on the fire.