June

tony

Jun 6, 2013, 1:00:09 PM6/6/13
Now it is June: time to pump up our posting volume. It all begins with
this post. Now I've doubled the month's posting volume to date! Who is
with me? Who is going to post more in June?

jerk-o

Jun 6, 2013, 7:11:02 PM6/6/13
On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 13:00:09 -0400, "tony" <to...@hotmail.com> wrote
>Now it is June: time to pump up our posting volume. It all begins with
>this post. Now I've doubled the month's posting volume to date! Who is
>with me? Who is going to post more in June?

But what would we post about?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ7dPCH_gW0

tony

Jun 10, 2013, 7:22:44 PM6/10/13

"jerk-o" <jer...@yomomma.org> wrote in message news:
> On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 13:00:09 -0400, "tony" wrote

>>Now it is June: time to pump up our posting volume. It all begins with
>>this post. Now I've doubled the month's posting volume to date! Who is
>>with me? Who is going to post more in June?
>
> But what would we post about?
> --

Lord of the Rings.

Stoned in Arrakeen

Jun 16, 2013, 7:27:21 AM6/16/13
Super, Tones! Way to go! OK. "Lord of the Rings" is good. It has the
goblins, and a elf. It have hobbit who lives in the hole and does go
on a adventure with GANDALF! It is good.

Dr Raveem Ismail

Jan 28, 2020, 9:19:43 AM1/28/20
What about the new Dune adaptation?