Unforgiven / The Crow

PFDJR

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98

Just did an extensive web search and discovered that Anna Thomson is the only
person who appeared in both "Unforgiven" and "The Crow".

I was unable to locate a picture of her.....guess I have to rent "Unforgiven"
again to see if she was the prostitute who was cut up and see if she resembles
Drew in any way.

I did find out the character she played in "Unforgiven" is named Delilah.

MisssLed

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98

>Just did an extensive web search and discovered that Anna Thomson is the only
>person who appeared in both "Unforgiven" and "The Crow".
>
>I was unable to locate a picture of her.....guess I have to rent "Unforgiven"
>again to see if she was the prostitute who was cut up and see if she
>resembles
>Drew in any way.

Good for you...at least someone had the sense to set this guy straight....I
wish I didn't have to be subjected to freaks and perverts like otis and his
whacked friends....but hey Drew fans, no fear...we all know the truth from
being fans for so long...I don't need some 10 year old wannabe trying to force
his opinions and beliefs on me...enough said....get lost otis...there are other
newsgroups that might suit your needs better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~girls on film~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
check us out at:
http://members.aol.com/MisssLed/hotties.htm

featuring your favorite pinup girls
~Drew Barrymore~Gina Gershon~Rose McGowan~Angelina Jolie~

I Davis

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98
to PFDJR

the actress in Unforgiven and the Crow was also in the first few min. of True
Romance. She does look like drew - but she is obviously much older .. . . .

PFDJR wrote:

> Just did an extensive web search and discovered that Anna Thomson is the only
> person who appeared in both "Unforgiven" and "The Crow".
>
> I was unable to locate a picture of her.....guess I have to rent "Unforgiven"
> again to see if she was the prostitute who was cut up and see if she resembles
> Drew in any way.

Jim Curran

May 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/27/98

Just thought I'd beat this here dead horse...

The following links should put to rest any arguements regarding Drew Barrymore
having been in either Unforgiven or The Crow. She was NOT in them. See for
yourselves.

I hope you're still around to see this Otis...

This one has some general information about Anna Thomson:
http://www.pangea.ca/~moo/Crow/information/Darla.html

The next two are links to brief reviews but most importantly, they list the casts
for Unforgiven and The Crow.
Unforgiven:
http://www.tvgen.com/movies/mopic/pictures/34/34954.htm
The Crow:
http://www.tvgen.com/movies/mopic/pictures/36/36030.htm

Sorry to burst the bubbles of anyone who thought Drew was in these movies!

mmbra...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2018, 1:37:00 PM9/7/18
no it's not drew Barrymore but I thought the same thing I had to research it myself and was shocked to find out it wasn't her but you know what they say everyone has a twin some where well I guess Anna Thomason is hers.