Mitt Romney IQ 100 points higher than knuckle-dragger Barack Obama.

Hillary and Boko Haram

Jan 20, 2015, 2:10:04 AM1/20/15
It could even be higher than that.

Curly

Jan 20, 2015, 11:34:18 AM1/20/15

You didn't seem to care about IQ back when you voted for Bush, why the
sudden interest?

Lady Veteran

Jan 20, 2015, 11:39:57 AM1/20/15
On Tue, 20 Jan 2015 08:09:17 +0100 (CET), "Hillary and Boko Haram"
<clinton...@democraps.org> wrote:

>It could even be higher than that.

Nope. Neocons usually test in the lower percentile.

LV

--

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

If you are an idiot, I am your worst nightmare. My
goal is to let the world see who you really are after
showing you to the world with your virtual pants pulled
down to expose your stupidity. If you are a racist,
fat-basher, bible thumper or a member of the teabircher
Teapotty, you would do well to avoid me at
all costs.