FS: Drew Barrymore "Autographed" Photos

j. r. sinclair

Dec 27, 2010, 7:24:09 AM12/27/10
Drew Barrymore "Autographed" Photos

I have for sale the following Drew Barrymore autographed photos in MINT
condition.
Price $35. US (each) plus postage

(1) Drew Barrymore Autographed "E.T". Promotional Photo.
The photo measures 8x10 is in full color and features the scene
were E.T. is riding in Elliott's bicycle carrier, in the sky, against a
full moon.
The Photo is Autographed "Drew Barrymore" in blue felt-tip

(2) Drew Barrymore close up "Autographed" Photo.
The photo measures 5x7 is in full color and features a close up of
Drew Barrymore wearing a striped wool scarf.
The photo is autographed "Drew Barrymore" in black felt-tip marker.

Note: Photo available upon request.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you