Misty Dragons

Quelonzia Prismdancer

Mar 1, 2019, 1:32:12 PM3/1/19
And where have all of the dragons gone,
those misty dragons, whose eyes shone like fire,
and whose hearts beat mightily with passion,

Drifting on the wind, singing in the soul,
bouncing through my dreams, laughing like water,
and delighting all who smell their jasmine scent,

Come back, come back to me my ferocious darlings,
so that I might once more see your fierce faces,
with snouts dripping smoke as you roar your defiance
at a world where you are no longer welcome

Come back...

Ah, it's been long since I have written anything, more into drawing
these days. Lol!

Quelonzia, even more ancient
--
' '
( ) "...And as full of wonder in this ancient age,

IIZard

Mar 2, 2019, 6:24:56 PM3/2/19
On Friday, 1 March 2019 18:32:12 UTC, Quelonzia wrote:
> Quelonzia, even more ancient

Quel!

It's good to see you!
How have the winds of life fared thee?
Are you still the custodian of many an IRC server?
]:=8D

Anvil*

Mar 3, 2019, 1:52:36 PM3/3/19
Quelonzia wrote:
> And where have all of the dragons gone

-----
thoughts drift by:
-----
<seeming as misplaced, losing track over time>
<untended data pruned updated not, unrecoverable portions>
<access to research such greatly reduced now>
--
Anvil*

Serena Firesong

Mar 25, 2020, 11:25:25 PM3/25/20
On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 12:32:12 PM UTC-6, Quelonzia wrote:

> Come back, come back to me my ferocious darlings,
> so that I might once more see your fierce faces,
> with snouts dripping smoke as you roar your defiance
> at a world where you are no longer welcome
>
> Come back...
>
> Ah, it's been long since I have written anything, more into drawing
> these days. Lol!
>
> Quelonzia, even more ancient
> --

Hello Quelonzia! I didn't know this place still exists!
- Serena Firesong, old strawberry whine
(I have forgotten my Dragon Code)

Serena Firesong

Mar 26, 2020, 12:27:53 AM3/26/20
...staying up far too late looking this up again...

"I'm a complex person: I have real and imaginary components."
DC2.Dw Gf Cre\au L26' Bfl A+ Fr+++"strawberry" M+++ R+ U! I

IIZard

Apr 19, 2020, 7:35:40 PM4/19/20
On Thursday, 26 March 2020 04:27:53 UTC, Serena Firesong wrote:
> "I'm a complex person: I have real and imaginary components."

MATHS*KIN JOKES, amazing.
I did enjoy the "I don't even real" meme while that was around.

Aured

May 4, 2020, 8:30:47 PM5/4/20
That's a poem and the sentiments resonate with me. I miss so many of my olde friends.

It's nice to see a familiar face! Sorry about the delayed response, I need to check in here more often...

-Aured

Aured

May 4, 2020, 9:14:49 PM5/4/20
That was supposed to say "That's a beautiful poem"...

Let's bring all the dragons back. I'm sure we're not the only ones yearning to return.

-Aured

Thunderwing Stormchaser

Jul 5, 2020, 7:06:44 AM7/5/20
On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 11:32:12 AM UTC-7, Quelonzia wrote:
> Quelonzia, even more ancient

Quel, now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Some of us old fruits are still lurking around the corners of the internet. (:

~ Thunderwing

Bluefire

Jul 9, 2020, 4:37:13 AM7/9/20
Some nuts too! ^^

- Bluefire

Lord Flame Stryke

Jul 11, 2020, 7:08:39 PM7/11/20
Thunderwing Stormchaser <thunderwing...@gmail.com> wrote in

>> Quelonzia, even more ancient
> Quel, now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Some of us old
> fruits are still lurking around the corners of the internet. (:

Welcome back, Thunderwing!

Lord Flame Stryke
--

DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phwalt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr+++ Nm M+ O H+
$ Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Vutha darastrix, charir saurivic, relinkur, hewa.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex© Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos,
Winner of the *shiny* riddle award from Pegasus, Wearer of the big *shiny*
medal of posting-ness from Pegasus, Taker of the Gold Medal for Most Posts
in March 2007 (369), Aquirer of the little blue flower from Pegasus,
Requirer of the .sig barber as informed by Lady Viriatha, Adopter of the
Scale of Rememberance from Gray Wing

--
"The future is a myth created by insurance salesmen and high
school counselors." -- Herd Thinners