*pokes head in* Alfandria lives?

falling...@gmail.com

May 25, 2020, 10:16:24 PM5/25/20
Hey...
Used to go by Dreamseeker here. I think I last checked in three or four years ago. >_>
I was just drawing dragons and thought of you guys. How we doin?

Thunder

May 28, 2020, 9:16:54 PM5/28/20
Well, I'm pretty new to AFD, so I wouldn't be able to tell you about anything interesting happening in the past couple of years. :p

But it appears to be alive in some sense. I guess it's a good sign that more folks are coming back and joining.

Lord Flame Stryke

May 30, 2020, 1:25:27 AM5/30/20
Thunder <thunder.dra...@gmail.com> wrote in
I really appreciate that, it makes keeping this place alive a lot easier!

Lord Flame Stryke
--

DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phwalt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr+++ Nm M+ O H+
$ Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Vutha darastrix, charir saurivic, relinkur, hewa.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand
of Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8
from Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady
Viriatha, Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex© Factory, Lord Balloonmaker,
Borrower of the Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small
Statue of a Green Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper,
Employer of a miniature Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic
Ever-Bill from SeaKing, Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o,
Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep, First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the
Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos, Winner of the *shiny* riddle award from
Pegasus, Wearer of the big *shiny* medal of posting-ness from Pegasus,
Taker of the Gold Medal for Most Posts in March 2007 (369), Aquirer of
the little blue flower from Pegasus, Requirer of the .sig barber as
informed by Lady Viriatha, Adopter of the Scale of Rememberance from Gray
Wing

--
"I wanna touch the sky, I'll spread my wings and fly." -- Bon
Jovi, "Every Day"

Bluefire

Jun 3, 2020, 10:58:21 AM6/3/20
IT'S ALIIIIIVE!
Welcome back :)

- Bluefire

Rakeela

Jun 8, 2020, 1:44:14 PM6/8/20
On Monday, May 25, 2020 at 7:16:24 PM UTC-7, falling...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi! I've been pleasantly surprised to see more activity in this space. <3